kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
I am thinking the same.

0.5 came out in October last year, and now it is already March 2022. After approx. half a year, we finally get to see what is 0.6 is about after 3 times delay. (First announcement of release Dec 2021)

The delays were, according to devs, due to buggy repeatables and lack of lewds etc. yet what we got here is neither bug-free, nor do we have tons of lewds.

So the new contents are:
-house remakes
-some repeatable
-a few toilet scenes
-a small quest with Sophia's exam
-one lewd scene with Cath (which was added afterwards after receiving feedback that the original 0.6 has no lewds)

Moon's event is scratched from the update due to not having lewd scenes. (But why? People are curious about what is the continuation from the cliffhanger last time and the dev simply cut this out.)

The announced contents like Therapist's path, Christmas special, etc. are nowhere to be seen. (see attached images).

View attachment 1696775
I'm having similar thoughts. All in all, pretty disappointing update.

If I was a Patron, I wouldn't think I got my moneys' worth.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm having similar thoughts. All in all, pretty disappointing update.

If I was a Patron, I wouldn't think I got my moneys' worth.
I've already replayed everything from the last update. To have to go through all that again...oof. Think I'll just wait until this is completed before picking it up again.

Reactions: HansDampf788

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
I got both bathroom key and Sophia Keyroom, but when i go to the bathroom when Mia is there, it says i don't have the key, is it a bug, or it's just a scene not implemented yet?

Last edited:

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Anyone have a solution for the parchment - keycode puzzle down in the crypts? Been trying to figure it out for half an hour, it just doesnt make any sense to me

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Have I missed a step? The only two quest that I can open is the first one and Sage's but can go no further in either as I have no one that I know that works in the bar.

jonata203

Oct 12, 2017
Have I missed a step? The only two quest that I can open is the first one and Sage's but can go no further in either as I have no one that I know that works in the bar.
same here the mission said that someone will call me that i can go to the bar but nothing until now

gloin35

Jul 12, 2018
Anyone have a solution for the parchment - keycode puzzle down in the crypts? Been trying to figure it out for half an hour, it just doesnt make any sense to me
So the reason why you couldnt figure it out is because of what i assume is a translation error. The enigma on the wall says "Who killed jesus" while it should says "what killed jesus". Answer Longinus (the spear). 72134165

Reactions: Samga

Pixelyoda

Oct 16, 2018
How can I gain money ? I've finished the first version of the church investigation (when the inspector ask us which one is the murderer) but I didn't gain any moneyHow can I gain money ? I've finished the first version of the church investigation (when the inspector ask us which one is the murderer) but I didn't gain any money... and now I need 500$ for the key and 50$ for the book for sophia. And I already resolve the previous case...

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
How can I gain money ? I've finished the first version of the church investigation (when the inspector ask us which one is the murderer) but I didn't gain any moneyHow can I gain money ? I've finished the first version of the church investigation (when the inspector ask us which one is the murderer) but I didn't gain any money... and now I need 500$ for the key and 50$ for the book for sophia. And I already resolve the previous case...
Go to computer and work cases online.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I have stuck at Delilah. I have the other 3 nuns blackmailed. I have come at all 4 times, clicked everything, talked to everyone. Spent hours searching the game and forum - anyone help? I have done all the underground stuff as well, this is literally like the last thing keeping me from progressing in the SOL case.

1646959925781.png

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I have stuck at Delilah. I have the other 3 nuns blackmailed. I have come at all 4 times, clicked everything, talked to everyone. Spent hours searching the game and forum - anyone help? I have done all the underground stuff as well, this is literally like the last thing keeping me from progressing in the SOL case.

View attachment 1697643
Son of a bitch - figured it out - (leaving for posterity) Have to visit Moe at night and have him investigate reddit.

Sassadin

Apr 15, 2020
I got both bathroom key and Sophia Keyroom, but when i go to the bathroom when Mia is there, it says i don't have the key, is it a bug, or it's just a scene not implamented yet?
I have the same problem. In the changelog it said the bathroom scene is implemented so maybe a bug?

Alberic

Sep 5, 2017
So the reason why you couldnt figure it out is because of what i assume is a translation error. The enigma on the wall says "Who killed jesus" while it should says "what killed jesus". Answer Longinus (the spear). 72134165
Longinus was actually a dude, he stabbed Jesus with his spear while the latter was on the cross to end his suffering. Hence, spear of Longinus.

Edit: for you guys with key troubles, go to the living room, you need to welcome the keysmith at the door so he makes a copy

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes