Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Am I just stoopid cause I dont get the Boobie quiz when helping Sophie, I noticed when its the right choice the mc explains but he doesnt in any of the ones I put in so it has to be wrong :WaitWhat:

Ancalador

Jul 26, 2017
Started new game and when i talked to scientist chick for the first time game crashed and closed.

Second time through didn't crash.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Same with me. I've made a key to bathroom for 500$ and now it's also telling me don't have the key to the bathroom or becoz I made it in the early stage? o_O
Not sure if its the problme you guys are having, but you pay for the guy to make the key. You have to go back home, and it'll initaite a cutscene of the guy getting the mold. After that, you can go to him the next day to get the key.

I don't know if i saw all the updated parts or not... cuz long before I finihsed the game told me there were nothing else.

Apr 2, 2021
how much new content is there? Based on the comments here it isn't much. I thought their would be a lot of new content since this update was in the works for a while. I guess not.
I am thinking the same.

0.5 came out in October last year, and now it is already March 2022. After approx. half a year, we finally get to see what is 0.6 is about after 3 times delay. (First announcement of release Dec 2021)

The delays were, according to devs, due to buggy repeatables and lack of lewds etc. yet what we got here is neither bug-free, nor do we have tons of lewds.

So the new contents are:
-house remakes
-some repeatable
-a few toilet scenes
-a small quest with Sophia's exam
-one lewd scene with Cath (which was added afterwards after receiving feedback that the original 0.6 has no lewds)

Moon's event is scratched from the update due to not having lewd scenes. (But why? People are curious about what is the continuation from the cliffhanger last time and the dev simply cut this out.)

The announced contents like Therapist's path, Christmas special, etc. are nowhere to be seen. (see attached images).

therapist event.jpg

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I am thinking the same.

0.5 came out in October last year, and now it is already March 2022. After approx. half a year, we finally get to see what is 0.6 is about after 3 times delay. (First announcement of release Dec 2021)

The delays were, according to devs, due to buggy repeatables and lack of lewds etc. yet what we got here is neither bug-free, nor do we have tons of lewds.

So the new contents are:
-house remakes
-some repeatable
-a few toilet scenes
-a small quest with Sophia's exam
-one lewd scene with Cath (which was added afterwards after receiving feedback that the original 0.6 has no lewds)

Moon's event is scratched from the update due to not having lewd scenes. (But why? People are curious about what is the continuation from the cliffhanger last time and the dev simply cut this out.)

The announced contents like Therapist's path, Christmas special, etc. are nowhere to be seen. (see attached images).

View attachment 1696775
wait,so the moon date is scratched? wtf,that was cool,he should've save it.
and nothing new with the nun case? shame,that was really cool.
Also,how to trigger the Sophia exam quest?

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
If i can recall, last time i download the game. it says file is unknown or damaged. i hope, just a little hope. it wont be the same.
seeing from the review photos. i will love this.

runz

Mar 3, 2018
Screenshot_2022-03-11-00-06-29-630_cyou.joiplay.renpy.jpg everytime I enter the passcode always got this error someone please help me or just give me save on laboratory scene I can't pass through this one

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I really like this game, but it's such a mess. I think there was supposed to be a spanking scene for Sophia, I never got it, but the game thinks I did and let me proceed with shower mastrubation scene. Also, still no word about how Sophia did in exam, so that's fun.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Just to clarify, if I have a save from v0.5.4 Beta, are the saves compatible?
"Game requires new saves from the beginning." leads me to say yes
"You have to RESTART if you have a save file behind version 0.5" leads me to say no.

Also, is this a beta version? I'm seeing reports of quite a few bugs and want to know if I should hold off on downloading until a fixed version is release.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes