Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
I'm stuck at making sure sophia studies. though I can empathize with that $250 Biology book. How can I make sure that this brat studies?

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Now, see, I should NOT be sharing any videos with Moe, I should be holding him up by his throat and reminding him that if he ever asks for another video I will murder him. So instead he can accept cold hard cash in place of the video, and I as the player will not feel like such a fucktastic creep-a-zoid!

ArCHiS

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2020
Can someone share a "save" from the START of this latest version? ( 0.6.10 ).

It would be much appreciated ! :geek:

Reactions: Jarul

JohnnyFlex

Jan 24, 2018
Am I just stupid, or is solving cases online for $20 the only way to make money? Because if so, that is so tedious, just to get $500 for a key.

Edit: Spam clicked my way to $500, acquired the bathroom key, and it's now telling me I don't even have it... NICE!

Last edited:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
damn i saw log got new toilet scene though theres will stuff like that but nope, no "U" tag :KEK:

kershalt

Feb 9, 2018
I'm stuck at making sure sophia studies. though I can empathize with that $250 Biology book. How can I make sure that this brat studies?
After give one time the money and duplicate her key room go to her room when she is in the living room and check his bag and serch. after thet speak with her for domination/studies

Reactions: Ankay

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
how much new content is there? Based on the comments here it isn't much. I thought their would be a lot of new content since this update was in the works for a while. I guess not.

Alexa Bliss

Jul 28, 2019
Am I just stupid, or is solving cases online for $20 the only way to make money? Because if so, that is so tedious, just to get $500 for a key.

Edit: Spam clicked my way to $500, acquired the bathroom key, and it's now telling me I don't even have it... NICE!
Same with me. I've made a key to bathroom for 500$ and now it's also telling me don't have the key to the bathroom or becoz I made it in the early stage? o_O

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Is there a new walk-thru for this version? the one I see right now is a very old Full Walkthrough // Guide of Deviant Anomalies as of patch v0.3.3 do we still need one or not I will try playing without it to see if I see that we don't I will let you guys and gals know.

Reactions: HARU1 and grisax
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes