TideT

Jul 4, 2018
Thank you! :D
After you finish Eleanor's event in the toilet talk to Chanel should be a recruitment option - opens Beatrice quests.

Talk to Beatrice - return to Chanel, she gives access to her appartment.

Play through Beatrice quest line until you can get her to undress. Also make sure you have done Sage's quest (up until you meet the two girls Vixie and Tracy when following Ryan and create your persona).

When you talk to Chanel the Total Defense quest line should be available now. After you activate it talk to Eleanor at the bar she says she isn't interested in the date. Go home and check your phone, Eleanor is messaging you, play through the messages. Buy Eleanor's "gift" at your pc in your bedroom. Next night you can go to the bar and give it to her. Go home, check your messages from Eleanor again. Go talk to Chanel, the WIP event is now available with those scenes.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
After you finish Eleanor's event in the toilet talk to Chanel should be a recruitment option - opens Beatrice quests.

Talk to Beatrice - return to Chanel, she gives access to her appartment.

Play through Beatrice quest line until you can get her to undress. Also make sure you have done Sage's quest (up until you meet the two girls Vixie and Tracy when following Ryan and create your persona).

When you talk to Chanel the Total Defense quest line should be available now. After you activate it talk to Eleanor at the bar she says she isn't interested in the date. Go home and check your phone, Eleanor is messaging you, play through the messages. Buy Eleanor's "gift" at your pc in your bedroom. Next night you can go to the bar and give it to her. Go home, check your messages from Eleanor again. Go talk to Chanel, the WIP event is now available with those scenes.

...Huh.

I swear I've done everything, up to meeting the two girls with Sage's quest. I mean, my MC has had sex with her, but that's the end of the quest for her, as far as I knew.

I... think I've followed Ryan? Is that the quest where we're scared for Mia? Or is that the one where we're going through the back alleys?

TideT

Jul 4, 2018
...Huh.

I swear I've done everything, up to meeting the two girls with Sage's quest. I mean, my MC has had sex with her, but that's the end of the quest for her, as far as I knew.

I... think I've followed Ryan? Is that the quest where we're scared for Mia? Or is that the one where we're going through the back alleys?
You follow Ryan in the beginning of Sage's quest you meet the girls when you're looking for Ryan outside the bar after you fight the guy that was being a creep.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
You follow Ryan in the beginning of Sage's quest you meet the girls when you're looking for Ryan outside the bar after you fight the guy that was being a creep.
Interesting.

I think I might need to replay the game, possibly from scratch.

Ish. Now I wish I paid more attention to some of the puzzles, I'm gonna struggle with those again. :p

TideT

Jul 4, 2018
Interesting.

I think I might need to replay the game, possibly from scratch.

Ish. Now I wish I paid more attention to some of the puzzles, I'm gonna struggle with those again. :p
You need to start fresh when the new update comes out anyway it'd be better to wait. It'll drop to the next tier in 3 days and then it'll probably leak here.

Reactions: testzjs and itfod

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
You need to start fresh when the new update comes out anyway it'd be better to wait. It'll drop to the next tier in 3 days and then it'll probably leak here.
Oh, whoops! Didn't realise we had to start from scratch with each new version, I thought it was just the last one.

Fair enough, I'll just wait for new version then. :)

Hope formore scenes with Sage - LOVE that girl!

TideT

Jul 4, 2018
Oh, whoops! Didn't realise we had to start from scratch with each new version, I thought it was just the last one.

Fair enough, I'll just wait for new version then. :)

Hope formore scenes with Sage - LOVE that girl!
New update changes the home and some of the early story that's why a new game is required otherwise some scenes will be locked. For content there's only really content at home (stat building with the two girls and a quest) plus a pretty long Catherine scene.

Reactions: itfod

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
New update changes the home and some of the early story that's why a new game is required otherwise some scenes will be locked. For content there's only really content at home (stat building with the two girls and a quest) plus a pretty long Catherine scene.
Oh nice. Will be good to see more Catherine scenes. :D

Plus, more stat growth on the girls... oh gosh, hopefully an update on the nun quest though...

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Huh. Ok, I'm a bit stumped; I'm at the Chanel's quest where I have the pills and can invite Beatrice to Chanel's apartment, but can't seem to do anything with them, and it's been so long, I may have forgotten to do something else.

What do I need to do to continue forward?
You don't have to do anything with the pills once you have them you just invite Beatrice over and then when you reach the first menu chose "USE THIS AS AN EXCUSE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER" and then you have to get her ready by filling all three of her bars which are "LIBERATION", "RAPPORT", and "INTIMACY".

Once that is done there is a very long sex scene that is so long that Channel comes home while Beatrice is being fucked and watches.

Reactions: itfod
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes