Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
In the absence of a walkthrough, I'm eternally grateful for the helpful hints which have been provided by people here which made my journey through the crypt puzzle less of a nightmare than it promised to be. It still took me plenty of stumbling around (and thank fuck for the scroll wheel) before I filled Sister Eves mouth with my brand of MoolahMilk but it was well worth it. Loving the game :)

Reactions: playillusiongames
Nov 12, 2021
Please God, don't let Maeve find the "science" to make her boobs bigger, every other girl in this universe has big to huge knockers (Not complaining) but Maeve is so damn cute and perfect and crazy.

I like boobs. I also like variety. (Big boobs, medium boobs, small boobs, humongous knockers, Tiny Tits, even Flat chested woman.) Boobs.

Good job with game, dev... hope you update. Thanks for your hard work

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Are these scenes unlockable? I can view them with the gallery mod but can't unlock them in-game. Were they removed for a future update?

1646233510140.png
1646233533297.png
1646233570100.png

TideT

Jul 4, 2018

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
First scene is Beatrice you have to play through her story at Chanel's apartment.
Second is the last scene with Catherine in the bathroom.
Third is from Chanel's Total Defense quest (which is incomplete but you can still get that scene).
1. I finished her story, it won't let me train her to beg.
2. The bathroom scene where she wears a butt-plug to the event won't unlock either, Chanel or Eleanor don't say anything.
3. How do i unlock total defence quest?

TideT

Jul 4, 2018
2. The bathroom scene where she wears a butt-plug to the event won't unlock either, Chanel or Eleanor don't say anything.
I can't remember exactly but I'm pretty sure the first one results from dialogue (you have to pick specific options to get that outcome). The Catherine one may also be part of the Total Defence quest or it is a result of dialogue and she is wearing it during your last toilet visit with her. As for how to unlock total defence, I honestly can't remember. Talk to Chanel it should appear as an option on the right hand side, if not try texting Catherine as one of the first parts of the quest is to get her to invite people. If neither of these things work hopefully someone who's done a playthrough more recently can let you know how to do it. Sorry bud.

Nov 12, 2021

I had chanels side quests done (actually had everything else done too) and then i talked to chanel started the quest then Catherine at the bar and invited her to the party. She says no at first and then she agrees to go to the party by text i think then she asks her high roller friends and then you buy the buttplug from computer and then give it to her at the bar then the next day you go to the bar to have the party

If its not working right away you might need to sleep a few nights but dont forget to check the phone..

Last edited:

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Oh gosh.

I just found out from the gallery mod that I'm missing a butt plug scene and the pool scene.

How do I get started on both of those?? I tought I'd gotten everything in the game so far!

TideT

Jul 4, 2018
Oh gosh.

I just found out from the gallery mod that I'm missing a butt plug scene and the pool scene.

How do I get started on both of those?? I tought I'd gotten everything in the game so far!
The Total Defense quest line see playillusion games' post to start the quest.

Reactions: itfod

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Huh. Ok, I'm a bit stumped; I'm at the Chanel's quest where I have the pills and can invite Beatrice to Chanel's apartment, but can't seem to do anything with them, and it's been so long, I may have forgotten to do something else.

What do I need to do to continue forward?

TideT

Jul 4, 2018
Huh. Ok, I'm a bit stumped; I'm at the Chanel's quest where I have the pills and can invite Beatrice to Chanel's apartment, but can't seem to do anything with them, and it's been so long, I may have forgotten to do something else.

What do I need to do to continue forward?
That's pretty much where the quest ends as of v0.5.5

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
That's pretty much where the quest ends as of v0.5.5
More to the point, I can't seem to start the Total Defence quest with Eleanor to get the buttplug scene, or get the pool scene. I'm just confused, because I discovered them after installing the gallery mod, but can't seem to do anything else.

TideT

Jul 4, 2018
More to the point, I can't seem to start the Total Defence quest with Eleanor to get the buttplug scene, or get the pool scene. I'm just confused, because I discovered them after installing the gallery mod, but can't seem to do anything else.
If the new update isn't out by tonight I'll do a new playthrough and let you know how to start the quest, I really can't remember but someone posted on the previous page about it.

Reactions: itfod
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes