kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
Considering there has been delay after delay, I just hope the dev isn't fleecing his patrons like we've seen multiple others do over and over again, since the game itself is really good.
Lets reserve judgement for after we see the contents of the new update.

Apr 2, 2021
Considering there has been delay after delay, I just hope the dev isn't fleecing his patrons like we've seen multiple others do over and over again, since the game itself is really good.
Lets reserve judgement for after we see the contents of the new update.

I am quite new to this community so I don't know this is actually a thing (delaying updates but not being honest with the players). What I know is that this particularly update is supposed to be out in December (he even posted a 100% progress bar back then), delayed and "promised" to be out in January; delayed again with no particular date of release, until he said "we are ready for release on 20th this month". And guess what? No update on 20th Feb either.

fapgot212

Aug 23, 2019
I am quite new to this community so I don't know this is actually a thing (delaying updates but not being honest with the players). What I know is that this particularly update is supposed to be out in December (he even posted a 100% progress bar back then), delayed and "promised" to be out in January; delayed again with no particular date of release, until he said "we are ready for release on 20th this month". And guess what? No update on 20th Feb either.
Hey do you know of tier release. Do you look through his patreon. First release for first tier subcription of patreon. They don't leak, how we have release. If you support him on patreon and he don't release for you. you can complaint about it. If not I think you should shut up. We are play his game for free. We should patient. Do you understand?

• Angry
Reactions: AlisaB and Byczer

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
Hey do you know of tier release. Do you look through his patreon. First release for first tier subcription of patreon. They don't leak, how we have release. If you support him on patreon and he don't release for you. you can complaint about it. If not I think you should shut up. We are play his game for free. We should patient. Do you understand?
Why so aggressive lol

Reactions: justTx

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
Because he is asshole, when playing a game for free and order like is cost money for it. He is shameless, don't respect working of dev, because someone like him. So many dev leave the game they make.
Youre the one acting like an asshole. The dude didnt talk shit at all, just raised some valid points. How do you know he doesnt pay for it?
Also, what kind of flawed logic is that that there are worse devs? Lets just compare all of them to icstor then, they'll look like fucking saints compared to him.

Apr 2, 2021
Hey do you know even the first tier didn't get their release on 20th as well? Did you joined the first tier patreon and get a download link sent to you privately by the dev? Do you look through his patreon and found a link to download as first tier patreon?

I am not even looking to play the game on the first tier release day. In fact I didnt even mention anything about playing it at all.

So maybe you dn jump up and protect your beloved dev, when you didnt even realise he is the one who is not delivering his promise lol

Reactions: mistyeyes

txfs

Jul 17, 2020
Hey do you know even the first tier didn't get their release on 20th as well? Did you joined the first tier patreon and get a download link sent to you privately by the dev? Do you look through his patreon and found a link to download as first tier patreon?

I am not even looking to play the game on the first tier release day. In fact I didnt even mention anything about playing it at all.

So maybe you dn jump up and protect your beloved dev, when you didnt even realise he is the one who is not delivering his promise lol
First tier release on 9th Jan

thegrimm

Mar 13, 2019
Same thing happened with last update, it is what made me drop Harem King tier support. The game is great but there are quite a few devs out there that can deliver great games and manage schedules accurately. Or at the very least give out release dates when they are certain they are going to release.

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
Apparently there has been another post on patreon on Monday about a delay marking the final final final for realsies release date as today. Does anyone have access to the feed and can confirm?

• Haha
Reactions: Azero
Apr 2, 2021
Apparently there has been another post on patreon on Monday about a delay marking the final final final for realsies release date as today. Does anyone have access to the feed and can confirm?
yep this is from his discord
although at this point i wont even believe a single alphabet coming out from this dev anymore :ROFLMAO:

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
Why are they all shirtless on their avatars though?...Imagining Sam naked with a hat is creepy...

DDD72

Dec 17, 2019
Why is the MC's model soo ugly. I know canonically he is suppose to be, but with his long neck that curves like the letter C, his lips curled back like a iron-bar pressed with a soldering iron, his hair that looks like someone combed over a giant shit log on his freak head and his big head that seems to pull all his facial features to birdbeak-esq point. I just can't take any scene I see him in seriously. Plz tell me I'm not the first person to notice this.

• Haha
Reactions: makefront

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
Why is the MC's model soo ugly. I know canonically he is suppose to be, but with his long neck that curves like the letter C, his lips curled back like a iron-bar pressed with a soldering iron, his hair that looks like someone combed over a giant shit log on his freak head and his big head that seems to pull all his facial features to birdbeak-esq point. I just can't take any scene I see him in seriously. Plz tell me I'm not the first person to notice this.
Because the devs want it to be as immersive as possible for all of us ugly bastards out there

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Honey select does not have good male models

Reactions: DDD72
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes