kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
how can someone say that so shamelessly when just 7 days ago he said the update is ready :LOL:
I would assume it actually is, but the top patrons are still betatesting it. Imagine paying the price of a AAA games price monthly to betatest your shit... oh wait, thats what you do with all ea and blizzard games lately, nvm

TideT

Jul 4, 2018
I would assume it actually is, but the top patrons are still betatesting it. Imagine paying the price of a AAA games price monthly to betatest your shit... oh wait, thats what you do with all ea and blizzard games lately, nvm
It has not been released on Patreon

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Need some help please guys. I've just woken up in the back of the van, hands tied and so far, having clicked on everything, I can't find anything to get me free. Way back in comments I saw mention of a box that may be interesting but I can't find anything that is clickable.
Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks

• Wow
Reactions: DearLegend37

DDD72

Dec 17, 2019
Need some help please guys. I've just woken up in the back of the van, hands tied and so far, having clicked on everything, I can't find anything to get me free. Way back in comments I saw mention of a box that may be interesting but I can't find anything that is clickable.
Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks
Look for items around the factory, there should be a knife on a crate somewhere on the up the stairs to cut your restraints.

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
Is the new update out? It was announced for 20th Feb but it seems there are not patreon posts about updates

Apr 2, 2021
I am the idoit who spent 10 dollars in january for nothing
He actually said all Jan and Feb patreons can get their updates in March regardless if you sub again or not. After all it is him who delayed the update even though he is "ready" to release them all the way back in December

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
By the way, i still got the second side event locked in the Longinus book, is there a way to see it or its locked until the next update?

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes