shinelta

Oct 26, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
ImportError: cannot import name GL_FUNC_ADD

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 313, in main
File "renpy/config.py", line 1210, in init
ImportError: cannot import name GL_FUNC_ADD

What should i do ?

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Oh dear the cost of those tiers are something else, I could see myself pledging to the 1 week early tier but man that harem king cost lol 100 canadian

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
What can I do in the game as I've interrogated the 4 nuns, done Sage's quest, took Moon to the theatre, seen the scientist, checked the swollen breasts, done the CEO stuff and fucked Beatrice?

Is there anything left that I can do as I've pretty much done everything it seems.

Last edited:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
What can I do in the game as I've interrogated the 4 nuns, done Sage's quest, took Moon to the theatre, seen the scientist, checked the swollen breasts, done the CEO stuff and fucked Beatrice?

Is there anything left that I can do as I've pretty much done everything it seems.
Wait for the update which probably going release within a week

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
When will the public release of 0.6 out? I didn't follow patreon.
From the Patreon: (Posted last week)
  • Delay dates
As such, we will have to push back release a little further. I won't give a set date this time to avoid another delay. However, what I can promise is that it will be within this month and all patrons who have pledged this month and last WILL GET IT in the worse case scenario.

• For public players
I will release the public version for 0.5 imminently. I had first intended to include the new house with the public build but now I will release it immediately. You will receive 0.6 when all patrons have gotten 0.7.

But I'm sure version 0.6 will get leaked here at some point before that as it tends to do.

Reactions: LadyBee

bbcoochie

Jun 30, 2020
how do you get a blowjob from Mia in the 5.5 update?

edit: nvm I got it, I'm an idiot!!!

Last edited:

Garuru623

Feb 5, 2021
Can we get a download link from Mediafire instead? All of the available links are very slow, except Mega but that has a paid limit.

Reactions: Anonimed

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
guys what should i do after completing the crypt scene??
and in interrogations i got 2/3 for both eve and maria . can we get 3/3 for both of them?

Reactions: JimmyJazz69
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes