Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Really enjoying this one so far with the mystery solving aspect, but holy shit the screen shakes are out of control. I hope that doesn't continue throughout the game. I don't mind screen shakes when something physical happens like someone getting shoved or a door slamming or a character blasting off in a lewd scene, but the screen shakes here happen All The Time. Whenever someone is happy or sad or angry or bored or has an idea or takes a breath...screen shake. I wish there were a way to shut that off manually.

Vimpi

May 25, 2017

Hello DA players!
The update for 0.6 is here! What a wonderful year it's been and I hope all of you guys are doing fine despite all the bad stuff going on around the world.
The release schedule for the next update is listed in the image above. Please check and see when your tier is due for release!
  • 0.6 CONTENT TARGETS
We've hit all our listed targets for content this release (with the exception of opening the feminist event. I've decided not to open it until the path to Sophia's school is complete which will be next update.) However, I've added other content which includes the whole therapist path. There are many scenes with the therapist! The current therapist event (after Sage event) is confusing players and I've made it a priority to fill it in this update. Completing this path will clear everything up! Very nice.
I think the game is filling up nicely with the new house and house actions. Hopefully new players will have a fuller feel for the game now. And for all you guys who have been following along, I think you guys will enjoy having the backstory and explanation of what's going on.
  • SPECIAL EVENT
I would also like to take the chance to announce a super special DA Christmas Patch that will only be released for PATRONS! It will be released on....you guessed it. CHRISTMAS DAY! Hohoho. The Christmas patch will include a fun Christmas event I've made that you can access in-game and unlock special actions with cheatcodes. I think you'd like unwrapping em presents ;)
I've been planning more stuff to reward patron supporters so we will try something new this Christmas. If you guys like it, we can do more holiday events.
All righty, time to get hyped and get the ball rolling.
Enjoy your holidays!
Much love.
Moolah Milk.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
The current therapist event (after Sage event) is confusing players and I've made it a priority to fill it in this update. Completing this path will clear everything up! Very nice.
Great news. This scene really bugged me and it's nice to know it was previously unfinished. Thanks for sharing.

AsTc3r

Sep 6, 2021
The second AVN dev i tried a game from here a few months ago. I like being a detective as much as i like to have dark topics in my games/shows whatever. So far i really like the game, the case solving stuff and other mechanics, which are nothing mind blowing but it adds up on being more than an AVN. I really enjoyed Sages scene and being able to also take evil choices if one wanna call them like that makes this game very intersting too.

The overall game and story seems rather ambitious so it will take a while till the main story pushes along but I'm looking forward to what will come.

DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
Hi yall, just started this, so out of all three traits: smooth operator, street fighter, and intellectual genius, whats the most useful? does it matter?

Last edited:

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Hi yall, just started this, so out of all three traits: smooth operator, street fighter, and intellectual genius, whats the most useful? does it matter?
I think it does matter, although I cannot say how or how much. Personally, I opted for the "Smooth Operator"... :)

Reactions: DisMel

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Hi everyone. Happy Holidays to all!

I remember that I found Mia in the bathtub early in the game, but because at the time her stats were all zero, I couldn't to anything with her. Now, many hours of gameplay later, I think the time has come to revisit Mia in the bathroom, but I can't find a way to trigger that scene. Any ideas?

TideT

Jul 4, 2018
Hi everyone. Happy Holidays to all!

I remember that I found Mia in the bathtub early in the game, but because at the time her stats were all zero, I couldn't to anything with her. Now, many hours of gameplay later, I think the time has come to revisit Mia in the bathroom, but I can't find a way to trigger that scene. Any ideas?
The scene will play out no differently. Recent updates have been focused on stories/cases rather than interactions in the house.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
I went for charm in order to have a successful pickup line with Chanel, the purple hair chick in the bar. But other than that, I dont think it matters that much, for now at least.

Throughout the game you'll get instances to gain stat points. Some stats like power makes it easier for the MC to climb a ladder, but with enough mashing and getting the free points when you can, it should be doable. Also note that the dev has a "patchwork" mindset when making the game, so some mechanics might not be implemented yet although the quest itself has already advanced past that point.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DisMel

DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
I went for charm in order to have a successful pickup line with Chanel, the purple hair chick in the bar. But other than that, I dont think it matters that much, for now at least.

Throughout the game you'll get instances to gain stat points. Some stats like power makes it easier for the MC to climb a ladder, but with enough mashing and getting the free points when you can, it should be doable. Also note that the dev has a "patchwork" mindset when making the game, so some mechanics might not be implemented yet although the quest itself has already advanced past that point.
ah okay got it, i think ill just go smooth operator for now then. thanks for the info!

cumthos

May 26, 2018
Am I right in thinking that in version 5.5:

1. Though you can set up the date with Moon, you can't yet go on it?
2. You can't raise Mia's lust level?
3. You can't yet arrange to have any rich men invited to the party that you and Chanel are planning?

TIA.
Did anyone confirm the third question yet?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What is the purpose for the 3 stats and do they do anything in the game?
Charm, Brain and Power.

Reactions: bogeyparr

cumthos

May 26, 2018
Can confirm you can't invite any rich men other than the ones the woman invites (can't remember her name off the top of my head, the one you take to the toilet).
Sorry, that's a bit vague.

Is there any progress after she says no to you? Is there actually a party in the game now?

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes