llDante

Dec 22, 2019
Do I need the walkthru? seems there is one but is a really old version.
I didn't use the walkthrough, but it should work to a point, the game didn't actually change past events, from what i could see, it's the visuals that was changed not the content, although i didn't play the new version yet or seen the log so don't know about that either, and of course there is new content too that the walkthrough may not cover if it's not updated.

any femdom in this game and character name please MoolahMilk
From what i remember there is a scene where you can choose to be dom or sub, in the sub there is femdom content, but it's just one scene that i remember though, and the game at least until now is either you go corruption routes, or a more soft route.

Last edited:
Reactions: sidsan

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
I didn't use the walkthrough, but it should work to a point, the game didn't actually change past events, from what i could see, it's the visuals that was changed not the content, although i didn't play the new version yet or seen the log so don't know about that either, and of course there is new content too that the walkthrough may not cover if it's not updated.

From what i remember there is a scene where you can choose to be dom or sub, in the sub there is femdom content, but it's just one scene that i remember though, and the game at least until now is either you go corruption routes, or a more soft route.
corruption routes, or a more soft route please can u describe the difference

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I love it when a game has good presentation. And this game has a style that looks like an alternate version of Persona or SMT. It's pretty amazing.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Why is the MC's model soo ugly. I know canonically he is suppose to be, but with his long neck that curves like the letter C, his lips curled back like a iron-bar pressed with a soldering iron, his hair that looks like someone combed over a giant shit log on his freak head and his big head that seems to pull all his facial features to birdbeak-esq point. I just can't take any scene I see him in seriously. Plz tell me I'm not the first person to notice this.
Realism is important to me. I feel it's important to be realistic in order to preserve my artistic integrity and give players the most immersive experience I could give. Therefore, I've gone to extreme lengths to model the main character according to how majority of the users in this forum look like (With the slight embellishment of adding abs for dramatic effect.) Not only that, looks are not everything. Realism when it comes to writing the characters personality is important too. So I have taken extra steps to ensure forum users are well represented in a character I've modeled you guys after. His name is Moe.

More to the point, I can't seem to start the Total Defence quest with Eleanor to get the buttplug scene, or get the pool scene. I'm just confused, because I discovered them after installing the gallery mod, but can't seem to do anything else.
I'm keeping the Total Defense quest under wraps until I am ready to add it to the game when the story has progressed more.

Can someone post changelog this version pls o_O
whats new in this? I only seen a few cut scenes and cant do anything new?
New House, Remake of old scenes.
Get the keys and explore toilet scenes/camera. Extra scenes if girls are horny.
Play the repeatables and get Sophia to pass her exams.

any femdom in this game and character name please MoolahMilk
There are some femdom scenes and I plan to add some more as alternatives in future. But this is a maledom corruption focused game with love routes.

I love it when a game has good presentation. And this game has a style that looks like an alternate version of Persona or SMT. It's pretty amazing.
Thank you. Hope you enjoy it.

Apparently new version requires re-start. Anyone kind enough to share a save?
It is not necessary to restart the game for this new version.

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
Realism is important to me. I feel it's important to be realistic in order to preserve my artistic integrity and give players the most immersive experience I could give. Therefore, I've gone to extreme lengths to model the main character according to how majority of the users in this forum look like (With the slight embellishment of adding abs for dramatic effect.) Not only that, looks are not everything. Realism when it comes to writing the characters personality is important too. So I have taken extra steps to ensure forum users are well represented in a character I've modeled you guys after. His name is Moe.

I'm keeping the Total Defense quest under wraps until I am ready to add it to the game when the story has progressed more.

There are some femdom scenes and I plan to add some more as alternatives in future. But this is a maledom corruption focused game with love routes.

so femdom will be on love or corruption route?

Reactions: bulifun

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
corruption routes, or a more soft route please can u describe the difference
well in corruption you can be more like a jerk, and take advantage of the girls, toy with them, like lying about boyfriend betraying them to sleep with them, taking advantage of them when they are drunk, the more soft one, you are less of a jerk i guess, you don't take advantage of them, ! XD

Reactions: sidsan

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017

so I helped her with her exam but she always says that the answers will come soon and idk what else to do

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
so I helped her with her exam but she always says that the answers will come soon and idk what else to do
U need to have done the church case and seen the scene with the vanderbilt family gathering in order for exam results to trigger.

Reactions: CloudX

ZRose

Aug 14, 2020
does church keys bug? i already took the key but still can't access church at night or any other locked door at church.
btw there no key on my inventory too.

1646897609764.png

Reactions: CloudX
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes