thebigbos

Aug 10, 2017
erm... since I wouldn't properly remember everything of the story, I started this update from scratch again - and i really appreciate the new stuff and new content. 2 things are bugging me tho. Since I haven't done things in the order, I'm stuck by the end of the update - I'd dealt with Beatrice, but now, it looks like impossible to work with the 2 recruits. Eleanor threw me away when i'd invite her at the party, and Chanel wouldn't propose me anything so as to organize anything with the girls in the pub.
Also, something that might - or not - be a bug : i love farming - like getting the highest stats with Mia & Sophia. and I've checked - last time i'd have 13 lust with Sophia - when you cacht her in the bathroom while she pleases herself, well all the lust falls back to 0 ! dammit. Now, if you avoid breaking in the bathroom, well the character keeps her lust ! Seriously, i was sooo depressed afiter building all her lust, and loosing it because of watching her...

thebigbos

Aug 10, 2017
Oh... thinking about it... wasn't it a work in progress - a beta thing...? so I guess it will be available in an update to come...

thebigbos

Aug 10, 2017
find the book in her room, then train with her every day - a full week - that's important : 3 topics, one per day, and for the remaining days, still encourage her to study. If your answers are good enouh (someone posted all the answers on a pdf like... 8-10 pages ago) you should get the new sex scene with Catherine

Last edited:

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
It's one of those things you either like it or don't. I personally love puzzles. Sorry. Different strokes for different folks.
But in this case (the school quizzes) it's not even a puzzle. It's google the answers and hope you, as the developer, did your research correctly. You don't even tell us in any way which answers we get wrong or not so there's absolutely no realistic way for players to learn the correct answers other than to google them or just happen to know them beforehand. At least if you told the players what answers they got wrong they could brute force it. The way it is, you absolutely cannot call that THAT a "puzzle", it fulfills NONE of the criteria of what makes something a puzzle. For everything outside of the maths questions it's just a pure guessing game and even within the maths questions there's no way to confirm whether I understood the questions correctly or if maybe you made a mistake. The only feedback we get is that she failed the ENTIRE test, how are we EVER going to figure out what questions we got wrong?? There's a reason that basically everyone is asking with help with these quiz questions, because the way you designed them is honestly obtuse as hell.

And AT THE VERY LEAST, can you remove the write-your-own-answer questions? There's absolutely no way to know which exact answer you're looking for when we have to answer in a text prompt. Do I have to capitalize the name? Should I enter the first name or last name or both? It's just a huge headache as a player and makes my experience significantly less enjoyable.

And I'm not saying any of this as a hater, I genuinely love this title but something like this just completely sours the experience. If I hated this title I would just move on but I genuinely hope you can understand how this particular approach to the school quizzes is a mistake because I only want to see this game be even better.

EDIT::
Case in point: On the 7 wonders question, apparently "Stonehenge" is correct, but this is only correct if you define the 7 wonders according to the "New7Wonders" list which was created in 2001 by a random corporation with no special authority and that isn't the definite list of 7 wonders in any way whatsoever, it's a completely arbitrary list of "7 wonders". Stonehenge HAS in fact been on certain lists of 7 wonders long before, so do you understand why a question like this is nonsense?

Another point: In the "follow the pattern" questions, saying that 6=3 is the correct answer is simplistic rubbish, if you were to actually follow the rules of a real "follow the pattern" question, which are real types of logic questions, the answer should be that 6=6. Having it have to do with the number of letters in the spelling of the number goes completely against how these types of logic questions of "follow the pattern" are supposed to work.

If you're going to have these types of questions and for some reason NOT tell the players what your intended answer is afterwards you simply CANNOT use these kinds of arbitrary questions where your logic or reasoning for your intended answer is just as weak, and in certain cases even weaker, than the logic of other answers that you deem "wrong".

Last edited:

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
OK I am in Maeve’s Lab and know that her PC first passwords is about Tits but what is the 2nd part of her pc password?

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
MoolahMilk FREAKING LOVE THE GAME man and hey juat a favor whats the song used during Mc and Sage Night Drive scene?
i wanna sit chill and drink some cold beers under the night sky here while listening to it.
The game is great all and all, i just feel lost
Since there are no walkthroughs, or is outdated
Most of the scenes is 1 time event where u cannot review or undo the action for an alter version
And the grind needed to get the money and affection is very tired and anoying
Still i do love the game, nice character design, case solving, anomalies,... Very unique
Goodjob! Keep it going
yeah I get that. But thats part of the challenge of making this game. The money grinding will become much smoother (I hope) when all the mechanics are ready. There will be plenty of ways to make money through cases and the bar etc etc. The lame computer thing is temporary. In future u need money to buy different costumes, items etc etc. Thats the vision I have for the game. As of now, its hard to paint the full picture when I have to develop the game in segments. Hopefully in future, it will all make sense and it will feel like a complete game.

Oh, do I actually have to start the game all over again? Maaaannn.....
You don't have to. The only time u need to restart is for 0.5. Beyond that, old saves still work.

erm... since I wouldn't properly remember everything of the story, I started this update from scratch again - and i really appreciate the new stuff and new content. 2 things are bugging me tho. Since I haven't done things in the order, I'm stuck by the end of the update - I'd dealt with Beatrice, but now, it looks like impossible to work with the 2 recruits. Eleanor threw me away when i'd invite her at the party, and Chanel wouldn't propose me anything so as to organize anything with the girls in the pub.
Also, something that might - or not - be a bug : i love farming - like getting the highest stats with Mia & Sophia. and I've checked - last time i'd have 13 lust with Sophia - when you cacht her in the bathroom while she pleases herself, well all the lust falls back to 0 ! dammit. Now, if you avoid breaking in the bathroom, well the character keeps her lust ! Seriously, i was sooo depressed afiter building all her lust, and loosing it because of watching her...
Yea, the plan is that lust will go down everytime she orgasms. So there will be certain scenes that u can only unlock when she has high lust and in future, if you push her lust to the extreme without doing any orgasm event, she will start walking around in some ahegao state or unlock special events etc etc. Something like that. Its hard to paint the full picture now because game is still in development.

Oh... thinking about it... wasn't it a work in progress - a beta thing...? so I guess it will be available in an update to come...
Yes. The Total defense party will only come once I unlock all 3 bar girls needed for Chanel quest. Its coming soon.

ok found the process again * thanks again to the guy who did it ! *
And I made walkthru as I know some peeps cant answer the exam.

But in this case (the school quizzes) it's not even a puzzle. It's google the answers and hope you, as the developer, did your research correctly. You don't even tell us in any way which answers we get wrong or not so there's absolutely no realistic way for players to learn the correct answers other than to google them or just happen to know them beforehand. At least if you told the players what answers they got wrong they could brute force it. The way it is, you absolutely cannot call that THAT a "puzzle", it fulfills NONE of the criteria of what makes something a puzzle. For everything outside of the maths questions it's just a pure guessing game and even within the maths questions there's no way to confirm whether I understood the questions correctly or if maybe you made a mistake. The only feedback we get is that she failed the ENTIRE test, how are we EVER going to figure out what questions we got wrong?? There's a reason that basically everyone is asking with help with these quiz questions, because the way you designed them is honestly obtuse as hell.

And AT THE VERY LEAST, can you remove the write-your-own-answer questions? There's absolutely no way to know which exact answer you're looking for when we have to answer in a text prompt. Do I have to capitalize the name? Should I enter the first name or last name or both? It's just a huge headache as a player and makes my experience significantly less enjoyable.

And I'm not saying any of this as a hater, I genuinely love this title but something like this just completely sours the experience. If I hated this title I would just move on but I genuinely hope you can understand how this particular approach to the school quizzes is a mistake because I only want to see this game be even better.

EDIT::
Case in point: On the 7 wonders question, apparently "Stonehenge" is correct, but this is only correct if you define the 7 wonders according to the "New7Wonders" list which was created in 2001 by a random corporation with no special authority and that isn't the definite list of 7 wonders in any way whatsoever, it's a completely arbitrary list of "7 wonders". Stonehenge HAS in fact been on certain lists of 7 wonders long before, so do you understand why a question like this is nonsense?

Another point: In the "follow the pattern" questions, saying that 6=3 is the correct answer is simplistic rubbish, if you were to actually follow the rules of a real "follow the pattern" question, which are real types of logic questions, the answer should be that 6=6. Having it have to do with the number of letters in the spelling of the number goes completely against how these types of logic questions of "follow the pattern" are supposed to work.

If you're going to have these types of questions and for some reason NOT tell the players what your intended answer is afterwards you simply CANNOT use these kinds of arbitrary questions where your logic or reasoning for your intended answer is just as weak, and in certain cases even weaker, than the logic of other answers that you deem "wrong".
Gabeezus. The mental gymnastics people go thru when they cant answer the questions. Just chill man. I know youre pissed but I cant dumb everything down to the lowest denominator. My brother solved it the first try without any googling. You only need 10/15 to pass and many of the questions are simple trick questions. Just relax dude. The questions ain't that hard.

Look, if you cant solve it, go grab the walkthru i made for patreons thats been posted here a million times. But for me personally, I like a challenge and I like a puzzle. Not everyone likes it and that's okay. Its just a game, chillout and stop attaching ur ego to it. It doesnt mean you're stupid if u cant solve it. It just means that maybe you're not so academically inclined and that's okay! People are good at different things. Btw the reason why you see so many posts of people who cant solve it is because people who can, dont bother to post. Plenty of people breezed through it. No matter how easy I make it, there will be people who cant solve it. So there's that.

Ohhh noes... What happened to my Dommy Mommy?
Sry mate. That sequence took way too much effort. I would have to delay the game for another 3 weeks if I make a whole fem dom sequence. But well, I will make more femdom stuff every now and then if I feel its appropriate and I have time. Sad to let down DA's pancake fans but it is what it is. 90% of a doormats time is spent waiting for someone to step on them. I guess the same applies to DA too. Wait for the ladies to step on ya, it will be worth it when its here. I hope.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
yeah I get that. But thats part of the challenge of making this game. The money grinding will become much smoother (I hope) when all the mechanics are ready. There will be plenty of ways to make money through cases and the bar etc etc. The lame computer thing is temporary. In future u need money to buy different costumes, items etc etc. Thats the vision I have for the game. As of now, its hard to paint the full picture when I have to develop the game in segments. Hopefully in future, it will all make sense and it will feel like a complete game.

You don't have to. The only time u need to restart is for 0.5. Beyond that, old saves still work.

Yea, the plan is that lust will go down everytime she orgasms. So there will be certain scenes that u can only unlock when she has high lust and in future, if you push her lust to the extreme without doing any orgasm event, she will start walking around in some ahegao state or unlock special events etc etc. Something like that. Its hard to paint the full picture now because game is still in development.

Yes. The Total defense party will only come once I unlock all 3 bar girls needed for Chanel quest. Its coming soon.

And I made walkthru as I know some peeps cant answer the exam.

Gabeezus. The mental gymnastics people go thru when they cant answer the questions. Just chill man. I know youre pissed but I cant dumb everything down to the lowest denominator. My brother solved it the first try without any googling. You only need 10/15 to pass and many of the questions are simple trick questions. Just relax dude. The questions ain't that hard.

Look, if you cant solve it, go grab the walkthru i made for patreons thats been posted here a million times. But for me personally, I like a challenge and I like a puzzle. Not everyone likes it and that's okay. Its just a game, chillout and stop attaching ur ego to it. It doesnt mean you're stupid if u cant solve it. It just means that maybe you're not so academically inclined and that's okay! People are good at different things. Btw the reason why you see so many posts of people who cant solve it is because people who can, dont bother to post. Plenty of people breezed through it. No matter how easy I make it, there will be people who cant solve it. So there's that.

Sry mate. That sequence took way too much effort. I would have to delay the game for another 3 weeks if I make a whole fem dom sequence. But well, I will make more femdom stuff every now and then if I feel its appropriate and I have time. Sad to let down DA's pancake fans but it is what it is. 90% of a doormats time is spent waiting for someone to step on them. I guess the same applies to DA too. Wait for the ladies to step on ya, it will be worth it when its here. I hope.
so yeah i just wanna know the song used during mc&sage nightdrivescene

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Does the Sage story have continuation or there is nothing new for her since 4.3? I'm really curious how different path for her will turn out. :p

gamenok

Aug 4, 2019
The only thing that could use a bit of work is the "Job list" UI. My main difficulty when trying out patches for this game has been to figure out when there's more content or not, it seems like it isn't always tied to the current patch.

As an example, I tried figuring out how Sophia would get her exam answers back, but it never seemed to happen (if it isn't a bug of course).

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

I saw your rant earlier, a very long post that I couldn't bring myself to read in entirety, but I got the gist of it. I even agree mostly with what you say. You should definitely keep doing what you want with your game.

However, when I come into these threads, I do appreciate this type of feedback from other players. Having played up to the previous update, I kind of get what they're saying. It also helps me prioritize my backlog of games to play, because honestly, I've been in a mood lately where I don't want to deal with a hassle.

With that said, your response that I quoted here...the person you replied to had some valid points, particularly not knowing what questions you got wrong and the thing about Stonehenge.
1647271271076.png

The BBC has a page stating Stonehenge is and another saying it isn't. Even this page doesn't list it:

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes