Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I finally got around to playing this game and after having to deal with two monsters that reminds me of both The Rake and the Brutal Obscene Beast aka B.O.B. from creepypasta stories along with a spider monster that looks like a Xenomorph chestburster with a dick, then later on plowing Catherine, I had to to come here due to something funny happening. These two seriously tried to do a comedy bit to introduce themselves while trying to burglarize Kenzo and Mia's house lol.

Screenshot_20220623-122512.png Screenshot_20220623-122531.png

I wish I screenshotted what they said before that but I like the mysic that played as this scene happened. Kinda gave it a comedic feel despite the situation.

EDIT: Welp, upon starting the game again after making this post it turns out that they broke in to deliver an item. That's even funnier. Reminds me of Persona 5 Strikers' Expedited Delivery Service. Pretty cool MoolahMilk, pretty cool .

Last edited:

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Deviant Anomalies [v0.6.10].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Deviant Anomalies [v0.6.10].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

Reactions: kizuru

xBc

Apr 13, 2019
A couple of questions: does this game merit a walkthrough? Like, are the puzzles puzzling enough to need one? And why is there still a link to a walkthrough on the main page when said walkthrough is like a year out of date and not being updated? Or maybe a better question would be why isn't is marked out of date on the main page?
Game for the most part doesn't really need one, most things can be solved by google or just clicking everything. But there were a couple spots wherethings are annoying enough that I looked through the thread for solutions. And several instances of story lines ending randomly and there being no indication if that was all there is for now or if I missed something.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
I know i should be waiting for Chanel's call but it has been over a week ingame now and still nothing.
Allmost finished Eleanor's quest meanwhile.
Am i missing something?

Reactions: JohnF95zone

skyrover

Apr 1, 2019
Has anyone had the same problem as me in the moon side quest? i saved from last update when moon pointed the gun at the man and now when i want to continue the quest they say wait till saturday and go to the restaurant but i waited 4-5 saturdays and still nothing , what a headache View attachment 1831285
I have occurred the same issue with the latest version of game too, date event was triggered, but map has not display the icon and location and can't continue at all Saturday....

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I know i should be waiting for Chanel's call but it has been over a week ingame now and still nothing.
Allmost finished Eleanor's quest meanwhile.
Am i missing something?
If I am not mistaken, you need to complete Eleanor's quest first, talk to Chanel one or a couple times, and already bought the disguise (mask and sunglasses) from the convenient store, and then at least a day after that, you get the call from Chanel about Ryan (continuation of Sage side quest).

Reactions: Klopdwerg

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
If I am not mistaken, you need to complete Eleanor's quest first, talk to Chanel one or a couple times, and already bought the disguise (mask and sunglasses) from the convenient store, and then at least a day after that, you get the call from Chanel about Ryan (continuation of Sage side quest).
Ok thanks, just finished the Eleanor's questline and got into bussiness with Chanel.
I'll just wait then.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

qq49

Feb 1, 2022
can anyone help how to unlock a computer in the lab ? requires to find a birthday .... can someone help ?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Does anyone know where to find the gas mask for the first quest (convinience store robbery...)
I don't think you can find the mask anywhere as you are not supposed to. You can't go on full penetration with Sophia, the store cashier/manager and you will pass out no matter what. At least, that what happens on my playthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I don't think you can find the mask anywhere as you are not supposed to. You can't go on full penetration with Sophia, the store cashier/manager and you will pass out no matter what. At least, that what happens on my playthrough.
Thanks for your post. The dev mentioned a year ago that the mask content would be implemented, but I guess things changed.

Not complaining, of course. This game's hooked me hard, and any project worth its salt will inevitably change directions as progress is being made :)

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Thanks for your post. The dev mentioned a year ago that the mask content would be implemented, but I guess things changed.

Not complaining, of course. This game's hooked me hard, and any project worth its salt will inevitably change directions as progress is being made :)
There are mask contents at later stage but it is not what you had thought :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Dude, that is the currently Elden Ring's Malenia boss level sh*t equivalence in this game :ROFLMAO: (at least one Mac player was Gandalfed by the boss "You shall not pass!" I have no step-by-step guide on how to beat this monstrosity of a boss (I somehow get pass it by sheer luck not knowing what I did or didn't do:ROFLMAO:) but you can check out the hint provided by the dev himself here.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
why is gallery not available in this version?
AFAIK, this game never had a gallery so far and the dev planned (perhaps had started developing) for the gallery, and to my limited knowledge there was no news/announcement when it will be available.

If you had a 'Gallery' before it must have come from installing MOD, which was abandoned/no longer worked on (last version is 5.5 if not mistaken).

Hsusv

May 10, 2022
Dude, that is the currently Elden Ring's Malenia boss level sh*t equivalence in this game :ROFLMAO: (at least one Mac player was Gandalfed by the boss "You shall not pass!" I have no step-by-step guide on how to beat this monstrosity of a boss (I somehow get pass it by sheer luck not knowing what I did or didn't do:ROFLMAO:) but you can check out the hint provided by the dev himself here.
Thanks. bro

skidcrow

Feb 4, 2019
I have occurred the same issue with the latest version of game too, date event was triggered, but map has not display the icon and location and can't continue at all Saturday....
Well im at that point, only says until next updat
Bad bobby saga the return, but i think the the dev is not going to return.
It's possible you need to look in AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ResearchIntoAffection-<somenumbers>

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes