• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

kotlalak

Jan 12, 2019
Game is fun and interesting.
Sandbox isnt a pia and grind isnt also. (at least for now)

The hint system works to advance the plot w/o being confusing but there are some scenes trigger not included in it.
As the game grows, probably will need a walkthrough for each character too or a hint system at least. { ex. How to trigger the locksmith guy coming to the house or the whole mia getting home and moon panicking that sth happened }

Also gallery is a must need since i have no idea how many or if any scenes i missed and it sucks because all the scenes so far are great!

Didnt have a problem with exam, but maybe there should be a learning section first then ask questions so people wont have to google the answers...

Lastly, can we mess up if we have negative karma characters and miss scenes ? Cath looks like she breaks it off if we go full deviant on her.

I will support the next version ~

Keep up the good work my friend ! :)

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Not sure if anyone pointed that out yet but.. wtf is with her hands in this picture?! View attachment 1875248
Lol i couldnt unsee it either the first time it was mentioned to me. They habe normal hands now.

Last thing i'll say on it because it is quite important.

Those highlighted parts need removing from the description.

It's very misleading and outright false advertising.

If there is no option, don't advertise that there is.

That is all.
Which part of the description is misleading? There are plenty of love options and the game will continue to develop with positive karma routes.

Game is fun and interesting.
Sandbox isnt a pia and grind isnt also. (at least for now)

The hint system works to advance the plot w/o being confusing but there are some scenes trigger not included in it.
As the game grows, probably will need a walkthrough for each character too or a hint system at least. { ex. How to trigger the locksmith guy coming to the house or the whole mia getting home and moon panicking that sth happened }

Also gallery is a must need since i have no idea how many or if any scenes i missed and it sucks because all the scenes so far are great!

Didnt have a problem with exam, but maybe there should be a learning section first then ask questions so people wont have to google the answers...

Lastly, can we mess up if we have negative karma characters and miss scenes ? Cath looks like she breaks it off if we go full deviant on her.

I will support the next version ~

Keep up the good work my friend ! :)
Glad you liked it. Karma will decide the route you go for each character. They will respond differently as the game progresses and affect many things.

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
Okay, I've got to just ask the question. How do I max out both "desparation" and "sensitivity"? Everything I've tried that raises one either lowers the other by one or clears the other one to zero. There has to be a way, but I can't figure it out. I'm pretty sure I have all "ruin" points except for whatever is under the lock requiring desparation and sensitivity. Thanks!
Is there a way to bypass the Catherine masked scene? I've spent hours on this several times, can can't get past it. Sure the artwork is good, but it's not worth it to me any longer to fight with this. I constantly get all but one bit, and cannot get whatever else is out there. Maybe a bug?

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Is there a way to bypass the Catherine masked scene? I've spent hours on this several times, can can't get past it. Sure the artwork is good, but it's not worth it to me any longer to fight with this. I constantly get all but one bit, and cannot get whatever else is out there. Maybe a bug?
You need to raise sensitivity to max. See all the actions. And same with depravity. Make sure u havent missed any buttons. U need to see all at least once.

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
guys, im kinda lost, how do you bang that tosca haired girl in the bar, and how to access mia's bathroom scene(more like how do i get the bathroom key) and my mia keep hanging out in the kitchen instead of take a bath in the morning
Eventually you get to the Cathedral (Church) and theres a vendor outside the location on the street thats willing to make you the bathroom key and key for Sophia's room for $500 each. He comes to your house to make a hold and you pick up the key from him next day.

Mar 24, 2019
im at the catherine mask scene and i just realized....ive been wanting a game like this for a long time! haha thanks for the game so far, i'll see if i can support this to see the game all the way thru.
also a repeatable scene gallery, with the options to go nice/deviant would be great, but right now, im just saving at the right spots

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: What'sNew

vega183

Apr 1, 2019
Ok... so I don't know if someone mentioned this before but why is it that although I'm nice to Beatrice and not abusive (not getting pissed at her and choosing to dance instead of taking advantage of her). On the day of the video shoot we still end up giving her the "pill" and she accuses us of being a bully and choking her although we never did?

Is this the only outcome?

Reactions: DirtyDangles0101

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Well damn, who or what fucked him up like that?
Specifically for that scene, a homeless guy who appeared to be a fan of Once In a Lifetime smacks MC in the head to death with a giant black dildo:ROFLMAO:. It is not easy to find, I just stumble upon it by accident due to my curiosity exploring. On a different note, there seems to be a few other "Game Over" scenes while doing the Sage side quest/arc.

can anybody tell how to get sophia to study she just keeps asking for 250 dollars for a biology book
Objection your Honor. Asked and answered. :p Detail answer: You need to acquire the key to enter her room where you can rummage through her belongings. You can find the biology book as well as her panties. Once you have the book, the sudy and exam 'quest' should continue, where you play the quiz game on three topics (you can Google the answers or search for the answers here in this thread). You can buy the key for a hefty price of $500 from the locksmith stall nearby the church entrance (provided that you have progressed to the second part of the Case #2 Spear of Longinus aka SOL which will make the church accessible on the map).

Ok... so I don't know if someone mentioned this before but why is it that although I'm nice to Beatrice and not abusive (not getting pissed at her and choosing to dance instead of taking advantage of her). On the day of the video shoot we still end up giving her the "pill" and she accuses us of being a bully and choking her although we never did?

Is this the only outcome?
Objection your Honor. Asked and answered. :p Detail answer: Someone clarified earlier (perhaps a dozen page back) that Beatrice 'love' route was not ready, which explain why you are getting the 'corruption' route irregardless of the choices made earlier.

Honestly, some answers can be found very quickly just by searching and navigating through the pages of posts on this thread.

Last edited:

vega183

Apr 1, 2019
Specifically for that scene, a homeless guy who appeared to be a fan of Once In a Lifetime smacks MC in the head to death with a giant black dildo:ROFLMAO:. It is not easy to find, I just stumble upon it by accident due to my curiosity exploring. On a different note, there seems to be a few other "Game Over" scenes while doing the Sage side quest/arc.

Objection your Honor. Asked and answered. :p Detail answer: You need to acquire the key to enter her room where you can rummage through her belongings. You can find the biology book as well as her panties. Once you have the book, the sudy and exam 'quest' should continue, where you play the quiz game on three topics (you can Google the answers or search for the answers here in this thread). You can buy the key for a hefty price of $500 from the locksmith stall nearby the church entrance (provided that you have progressed to the second part of the Case #2 Spear of Longinus aka SOL which will make the church accessible on the map).

Objection your Honor. Asked and answered. :p Detail answer: Someone clarified earlier (perhaps a dozen page back) that Beatrice 'love' route was not ready, which explain why you are getting the 'corruption' route irregardless of the choices made earlier.

Honestly, some answers can be found very quickly just by searching and navigating through the pages of posts on this thread.
Ahhh ok, thanks alot. I was trying to find info in the thread but all i kept finding was stuff about how to raise Beatrice's rapport and stuff in the "bonding" sessions. Guess i didn't look hard enough lol

Reactions: JohnF95zone

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
i've asked this a couple times already and got no answer ,my question is , i'm in the warehouse and i cant find the tool for the power box , its suppose to be a screwdriver or wrench
i need an answer to this also. i hope someone helped you and i find it here. thanks

Sossi0

Feb 17, 2021
Can i continue the side quest about mia's pregnancy after the nurse milked her or its not updated yet ?

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes