compareTo(b)

May 19, 2018
Was pretty much stuck forever on Sophia, so I started to cheat using the console. You can use this at your own risk:

Manually add the bathroom key to inventory:

Code:
inventory.items.append(bathroomkey)
Manually add sophias room key:

Code:
inventory.items.append(sophiaroomkey)
That should open up the rest of the story of her

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Deviant Anomalies [v0.8.4 Beta] [MoolahMilk] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,34 GB / 1,00 GB - DeviantAnomalies-0.8.4(Beta)-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,31 GB / 993 MB - DeviantAnomalies-0.8.4(Beta)-mac-crunched.zip
= ~23% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bigboi42

Nov 13, 2020
Deviant Anomalies [v0.8.4 Beta] [MoolahMilk] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,34 GB / 1,00 GB - DeviantAnomalies-0.8.4(Beta)-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,31 GB / 993 MB - DeviantAnomalies-0.8.4(Beta)-mac-crunched.zip
= ~23% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
part of me wish this game would just get a vn route, keep the detective missions point and click those are good. Game is high quality but lots of clicking around that can get a bit tiring.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Has there ever been an updated gallery mod made for this game after the original was abandoned?
Or should I start looking for a full save from the current version?

Reactions: ericw
Nov 9, 2020
Pffft... overkill... more like killswitch engaged. :ROFLMAO: :p
man when are you going to start a patreon you could do it like lightmanp and have your mods 24hr early access there then release public i know for a fact you would get a buck or two outta me and probably a few hundred plus other people as a thank you for your work

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
man when are you going to start a patreon you could do it like lightmanp and have your mods 24hr early access there then release public i know for a fact you would get a buck or two outta me and probably a few hundred plus other people as a thank you for your work
Won't ever happen brother. See my profile's "about" page for why it be the most hypocritical thing I could ever do under this pseudonym and branding. Sure, I'd likely make more than any other modder here if my success in business during my life is any evidence but that's exactly why I won't do it... SanchoMod not only provides one of the most professional products but it's main point of being public is to debunk the monetary and "borrowing of code" shenanigans.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Won't ever happen brother. See my profile's "about" page for why it be the most hypocritical thing I could ever do under this pseudonym and branding. Sure, I'd likely make more than any other modder here if my success in business during my life is any evidence but that's exactly why I won't do it... SanchoMod not only provides one of the most professional products but it's main point of being public is to debunk the monetary and "borrowing of code" shenanigans.
Saint Sancho
smeagollum_15.png

Nov 9, 2020
i understand that sir i still want a way to buy you a beer or coffee or whatever your poison of choice is sometime

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes