BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I asked this question some time ago, but nobody gave me a clear answer, so I'm going to ask it again: Can bdsm, maledom, femdom and rape be avoided?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How much is there sister sex content and what happened with her pregnancy? I havent played in a while
There is only groping as far as I can get in the game so far, her pregnancy is a fake pregnancy and not real but she is going through as if it is real.

Reactions: borovnica

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I asked this question some time ago, but nobody gave me a clear answer, so I'm going to ask it again: Can bdsm, maledom, femdom and rape be avoided?
Yes you can avoid the rape so far but the maledom that includes BDSM you can not avoid and must be completed before you can move on.
So far the femdom can be avoided, but I am not able to move forward because of a game breaking bug I posted in the last 2 pages.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes you can avoid the rape so far but the maledom that includes BDSM you can not avoid and must be completed before you can move on.
So far the femdom can be avoided, but I am not able to move forward because of a game breaking bug I posted in the last 2 pages.
I'm not at all attracted to having to do BDSM. Is It a lot?

beh123234

Dec 11, 2018
I'm not at all attracted to having to do BDSM. Is It a lot?
Yes. I'm fairly sure I answered your question when you asked it along with quite a few other people. I'm not sure what else you need to hear other than "this has a lot of BDSM and questionable content and probably isn't up your alley"

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes. I'm fairly sure I answered your question when you asked it along with quite a few other people. I'm not sure what else you need to hear other than "this has a lot of BDSM and questionable content and probably isn't up your alley"
Well, someone told me that it could be avoided and another, which I guess would be you, that it couldn't be avoided, so it wasn't clear to me which was the correct answer because when I asked again nobody told me if it was one or the other. And the truth is that if you don't like that I asked again, it turns out that it's not my problem.

In any case, knowing this, I will proceed to ignore the game. So if you're worried about seeing me around here anymore, it won't happen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well, someone told me that it could be avoided and another, which I guess would be you, that it couldn't be avoided, so it wasn't clear to me which was the correct answer because when I asked again nobody told me if it was one or the other. And the truth is that if you don't like that I asked again, it turns out that it's not my problem.

In any case, knowing this, I will proceed to ignore the game. So if you're worried about seeing me around here anymore, it won't happen.
The maldom and the BDSM with Cat can not be avoided and must be played to completion before you can move on.
It took me 2 hours to get through it because I have no idea how it works and just started doing every option to get through it.

I think this scene has a femdom/BDSM if you went that route.
You must go either maldom or femdom with Cat to move the story forward.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod progress update #whatever it is:

Good evening folks. Things should progress much faster for SanchoMod now. I have most of the base code done so it's a matter of progressing through the cases to populate all the dynamic code and functions.

Since I've added more interactive guide and I sincerely realize there's a broad line between holding someone's hand via a walkthrough guide and literally dragging them along for the ride, I've coded the "Xtra Info" in the MiniStat to be directly tied to the ChoiceGuide option. What this means is if you turn Off the ChoiceGuide then you turn Off the Xtra Info regarding Quests and Hotspot info (the Current Location stays put as it's helpful regardless of preference imho). An example to illustrate (for those not familiar with SanchoMod) is as follows regarding the Guide toggle Off/On:
1662690327037.png 1662690364368.png

With that out of the way I've made the Xtra Info even more dynamic than some of the other "free roam" events in other VN's I've modded taking into account time of day (as is vital in this VN from what I've seen so far). So, the "Quests" info will always let you know what your task is BUT will change color (and even blink when necessary to get your attention) depending on whether the particular task can be done now or not due to some condition (like time of day for instance). To illustrate this note the time of day and the color of the tasks in the following teasers:

And that's just one of dozens of features currently coded into the mod to date. Pretty cool, right? Yeah, I think so too. All of this just because y'all wanted a damn gallery and to do so I had to actually play the VN :ROFLMAO:. Like I said to begin this post, things should progress much faster barring any surprises since I have a solid foundation to progress on. Currently the gallery population is like this (I know, I need to get my ass in gear):
1662690849560.png

That's it for this wall-of-text post. See y'all next progress update report. Previous update/teaser posts:
Post 4122
Post 4158
Post 4168

Regards.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
MoolahMilk Good evening. We've not yet met nor had conversation but allow me to say: it's a pure fucking pleasure to build code on a dev that obviously knows their shit. This is rare and should be praised when noticed, so here I am doing so. There are but a few devs I produce work on that know WTF they are doing (most are hacks using "borrowed" code from others such as LemmaSoft, StackOverflow, or even other developers and sometimes myself until I locked my shit down). It's obvious you built your base from scratch and it's quite efficient and well written. End users don't know all the dirty little secrets and details but there are truly few developers that genuinely know their coding craft (image rendering style is subjective, actual code rarely is). I could name them here but that's not the point really, the point is you, sir. Some of the most popular VN's have devs coding on them that have no idea how to create object code nor why they would want or need to do so in the first place. Your use of python object classes is fundamental and orthodox... not over-complicated or half-assed but just enough to do the job required. Respect.

Well done, I tip my hat (I'm a redneck so yes, I have one to do so). Kindest regards, you have my respect. I look forward to respectively enhancing your product to the best of my ability. You are welcomed to PM me anytime you wish as I generally communicate periodically with the devs I spend massive amounts of time working on their projects. I've got your back, allow me to assist in further promoting your product in my own special way. FYI, I'm monetary-free under this pseudonym so there's zero ulterior motive... just so you know where I stand. I only share my work for the end-user experience and to promote the developer. I gain absolutely nothing. That's how we roll. Sancho(Karma +1).

Best to you and yours.

Note: I do not praise developers like this often, hardly at all actually. I'm not a prude nor conceded, I'm just saying that I genuinely mean what I write in this case... I do not make this post willy-nilly.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
something is off about the mood swings in the lab
i keep on giving her slurpees, i am told to wait until she is done with them, i step back, step forwards, and now she is done but wants another one while refusing to eat or take vitamins.

edit: same issue when she needs milking. it doesn't register she already had it today so she just keeps on repeating the appeasement process. and never gets to the point where she can be fed and vitamined.

Last edited:

BobTheJoker

Apr 4, 2021
SanchoMod progress update #whatever it is:

Good evening folks. Things should progress much faster for SanchoMod now. I have most of the base code done so it's a matter of progressing through the cases to populate all the dynamic code and functions.

Since I've added more interactive guide and I sincerely realize there's a broad line between holding someone's hand via a walkthrough guide and literally dragging them along for the ride, I've coded the "Xtra Info" in the MiniStat to be directly tied to the ChoiceGuide option. What this means is if you turn Off the ChoiceGuide then you turn Off the Xtra Info regarding Quests and Hotspot info (the Current Location stays put as it's helpful regardless of preference imho). An example to illustrate (for those not familiar with SanchoMod) is as follows regarding the Guide toggle Off/On:

With that out of the way I've made the Xtra Info even more dynamic than some of the other "free roam" events in other VN's I've modded taking into account time of day (as is vital in this VN from what I've seen so far). So, the "Quests" info will always let you know what your task is BUT will change color (and even blink when necessary to get your attention) depending on whether the particular task can be done now or not due to some condition (like time of day for instance). To illustrate this note the time of day and the color of the tasks in the following teasers:

And that's just one of dozens of features currently coded into the mod to date. Pretty cool, right? Yeah, I think so too. All of this just because y'all wanted a damn gallery and to do so I had to actually play the VN :ROFLMAO:. Like I said to begin this post, things should progress much faster barring any surprises since I have a solid foundation to progress on. Currently the gallery population is like this (I know, I need to get my ass in gear):

That's it for this wall-of-text post. See y'all next progress update report. Previous update/teaser posts:
Post 4122
Post 4158
Post 4168

Regards.
Whoa! This is nice. How to have this?

Reactions: Ssato243 and Wrath5

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
something is off about the mood swings in the lab
i keep on giving her slurpees, i am told to wait until she is done with them, i step back, step forwards, and now she is done but wants another one while refusing to eat or take vitamins.

edit: same issue when she needs milking. it doesn't register she already had it today so she just keeps on repeating the appeasement process. and never gets to the point where she can be fed and vitamined.
Give it a day and try her the next day, her mood takes the full cycle, I think.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Give it a day and try her the next day, her mood takes the full cycle, I think.
1. Next day she has some other issue. every day its something
2. The text is clearly indicating that placating her will resolve the issue. But it doesn't, it just consume infinite resources (such as slurpees) And the claims of placating her are a total lie. you basically have to wait for the next day and hope that for once she rolls to be receptive that day
what is the study answer, sigh, can anyone help, thank you
context? study what, when, with who? where?

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
I have questions.
How long do I have to feed Mia for the pregnancy to end?
I picked up the pads from the repair, and I can't do anything more interesting.

So far, I don't see any additional activities and I don't know whether to continue playing.

Are there any sex scenes with Mia and Sophia?

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Is there only corruption path for beatric?
love path for the final video is not triggering, even tho i was gentle with her she says how i abused her n all

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes