RsL4972

May 14, 2021
OK I THINK I FOUND A BUG , I'M LOOKING FOR THE LAST CLUE IN THE CHURCH AN DI BELIEVE ITS SUPPOSE TO BE A NAIL , BUT WHEN I GO TO THAT PART IT , TALKS ABOUT A BOOK INSTEAD OF GIVING ME THE CLUE , WTF , I'VE TALKED TO ALL THE NUNS AND JUST NEED THAT CLUE
yes i haven't found the last clue (nail) just talks about a book when i click on the area

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
cebs
2 issues;
"Return" button not working.
No opacity slider + no hide option too. I hate the black dialogue box. Better to add something like this;
Return button is working fine for me...
Regarding other features, i don't plan on adding anything, this is just an hobbie and it takes a lot of time to sort everything out (specially if you are a noob like me), so i keep it simple
Sorry if this was not the kind of answer you were expecting but my job and my RL takes a lot of me

• Sad
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Since I started the interrogation of the 4 Nuns the H key stopped working at some point, I only noticed it during Theresa's interrogation, I don't know if I'm the only one this is happening.

RsL4972

May 14, 2021
no i haven't found the last clue (nail) it still just talks about a book when i click on the area ,, also i've looked on youtube and saw a video walkthrough for the church and it showed a different area on the bookshelf where it should be , so wtf is up with that ?

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Where is the nail in the church as the video walkthrough doesn't match the eye icon location? View attachment 1475563
View attachment 1475564
Hmmm thats strange.
Are u not able to obtain the nail in the picture above? ? Clicking on it doesnt work?

Probably my favorite game so far.
Sadly, I fucked up during the first 2 interrogations and I can't seem to re-do it so I will have to restart the whole game.
Anyone has an up-to-date walkthrough?
Thank you.
Glad u liked it. Don't have to restart the the whole game again...unless you dont have savepoints?

I dont think the spear is visible anymore.. played two times from the beginning and its not visible
A spear? I don't think there's a physical spear so far...

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Probably stressed due the puzzles. Adding a few tweaks that will make it more intuitive.
I actually genuinely enjoyed the puzzles.
No time pressure, sensible tasks, that was nice. I think it's probably just difference to the protagonist.
And general stress level. I'll try the game again in a few weeks, on a more capable computer and in a probably more relaxed phase of my life. :)

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Hmmm thats strange.
Are u not able to obtain the nail in the picture above? ? Clicking on it doesnt work?

Glad u liked it. Don't have to restart the the whole game again...unless you dont have savepoints?

A spear? I don't think there's a physical spear so far...
The biggest issue is the lab photo as it couldn't be rotated on Android for some reason.

RsL4972

May 14, 2021
Where is the nail in the church as the video walkthrough doesn't match the eye icon loca
Where is the nail in the church as the video walkthrough doesn't match the eye icon location? View attachment 1475563
View attachment 1475564
of course i'm not able to get the nail clue , all it does is talk about the stupid book he grabs from the shelf , so WTF do i do about it , i've asked this about a dozen f'ning times and still not much help from anyone

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
For the 2nd case(Nun case) , is there a correct answer to the murderer? The walkthrough doesn't say anything except "Decision is up to you" which kinda sucks since its supposed to be a walk through

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
For the 2nd case(Nun case) , is there a correct answer to the murderer? The walkthrough doesn't say anything except "Decision is up to you" which kinda sucks since its supposed to be a walk through
For perfect score , u have to say it is a suicide

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes