Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Could we please get a walkthrough for these interrogations? I REALLY do not enjoy this interrogation to try and get 3/3, nor did I enjoy having to go on discord to watch a video on how to get the church case solved 100% correct. I am not interested in playing mini-games to try to get things right. Just give me a walkthrough to get everything right the firs time. Please.

The puzzle mini-game for the photo was frankly ridiculous. You stacked multiple pieces on top of each other making it frustrating to get things moved and see where things are. Please, don't time people. I HATE being timed. Remove the timer please.

Last edited:

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Could we please get a walkthrough for these interrogations? I REALLY do not enjoy this interrogation to try and get 3/3, nor did I enjoy having to go on discord to watch a video on how to get the church case solved 100% correct. I am not interested in playing mini-games to try to get things right. Just give me a walkthrough to get everything right the firs time. Please.

The puzzle mini-game for the photo was frankly ridiculous. You stacked multiple pieces on top of each other making it frustrating to get things moved and see where things are. Please, don't time people. I HATE being timed. Remove the timer please.
That's unfortunate. I love puzzles. Maybe you can come back later when a full walkthrough is developed for patrons. It will probably leak here so there you go.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
That's unfortunate. I love puzzles. Maybe you can come back later when a full walkthrough is developed for patrons. It will probably leak here so there you go.
I don't mind puzzles, but the way it was done is very frustrating, mostly because you are timed. It took me 7 tries and still even then only had 2 seconds left. Just NOT enjoyable.

I was going to support until this trying to get interrogation 3/3 nonsense had me turn off the game. We really need a walkthrough so I know what to do exactly in the interrogations to get 3/3. I'll come back when there is a walkthrough and support it then I guess.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I don't mind puzzles, but the way it was done is very frustrating, mostly because you are timed. It took me 7 tries and still even then only had 2 seconds left. Just NOT enjoyable.

I was going to support until this trying to get interrogation 3/3 nonsense had me turn off the game. We really need a walkthrough so I know what to do exactly in the interrogations to get 3/3. I'll come back when there is a walkthrough and support it then I guess.
Welps to be honest I actually increased the time required to get the bonus points. The whole point of getting a bonus is for there to be a challenge innit? You could still solve the puzzle without adhering to the time limit.

Sure. Come back after a couple of updates. Im sure you'll enjoy more content then.

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
I was bored before I even started. I cannot leave the house. He tells me to have breakfast in the kitchen. I am going to the kitchen. there is no interaction. There is no place I can't click. bathrooms and rooms

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Help please. I've been to the crypt with Eve and don't know how to continue afterwards. The notebook does not give me any clue on how to proceed now. The nuns have nothing new to say either.

Did I miss something super obvious?

Damien112

Jul 21, 2019
How the hell do you get the bathroom key? Ive made it and collected it but the game says I still don't have it?

Nov 23, 2018
Not sure where youre stuck on the church but if youre more specific im sure someone can help you solve it. You need to have seen the vanderbilt family gathering to progress sophia exams.

Check the gorilla book.

Nothing changed for how to progress the church.

Well its risky but u might have missed some hints along the way. Many stuffs are hinted before hand and its up to players to notice it.

Hope it gets better buddy! What better way to recover from crappy days with a nice gaming weekend.
It's been a while since I played Asia that I don't know how to activate the scene of the vanderbilt family hehe so a tutorial on how to activate that reunion would help me hahaha

hungneet

Aug 6, 2017
Through the unlock mod, I saw the 2 events that Im missing, one is meeting darius with eleanor and the other is with two girl at the pool, so how to trigger those events ?

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Kinda disappointed with this update tbh. I was excited about the continuation of the Moon plot line but the wait must go on, sadly.

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
Through the unlock mod, I saw the 2 events that Im missing, one is meeting darius with eleanor and the other is with two girl at the pool, so how to trigger those events ?
The first one, just sleep normally on your bed at night. For the second one, you speak to the bartender (the lesbian one) but it's a unfinished/experimental section of the game.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes