wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

Helloa Peepo! It's hype time again!
Thanks for chilling out but I am here to announce that the next update will be launched on the 10th of May!
Here is some info on the update.
  • Update contents
This update focus on completing the arcs of all 4 bar girls and finishing the bar quest. It's a very focused update but since it covers so many characters, it is also pretty diverse with lewd scenes of many girls. Hopefully it will feel like an episode rather than bits and pieces! Quite excited to see the general response.
Lot's of animations and renders. I think it's a good size.

Have you played a game with animations of getting high?
  • Mini games
The sandbox components of this update, namely the puzzles, are severely limited this time round. I've taken efforts to make big buttons so there is ZERO object finding and everything you need to do is very very basic. You should have no problems getting through it! I really like puzzles but I have restrained myself for this update, let's see if people enjoy these. Just follow instructions and you will breeze through any mini game in a couple of minutes.
In the worst case scenario, I will include walkthrough for patrons as well so no worries.

Big buttons for every item you need to retrieve
  • Release Week.
I'm trying to organize releases better so on this week leading up to it, I will be making hype posts, spoilers etc on all the platforms like itch and such. I have also queued and planned cross promotion posts throughout the week. So let's see if it works! Maybe we will do better with an organized release.

Who doesn't love Guaca Juice Box?
  • Final thoughts
Real excited and I'm looking forward to start work on the church for the next update soon. One more step closer to finishing the arc. I truly can't wait. By the end of the year, I think we will have a really nice game. I hope so.
See you guys on the other side!

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021

Helloa Peepo! It's hype time again!
Thanks for chilling out but I am here to announce that the next update will be launched on the 10th of May!
Here is some info on the update.
  • Update contents
This update focus on completing the arcs of all 4 bar girls and finishing the bar quest. It's a very focused update but since it covers so many characters, it is also pretty diverse with lewd scenes of many girls. Hopefully it will feel like an episode rather than bits and pieces! Quite excited to see the general response.
Lot's of animations and renders. I think it's a good size.

Have you played a game with animations of getting high?
  • Mini games
The sandbox components of this update, namely the puzzles, are severely limited this time round. I've taken efforts to make big buttons so there is ZERO object finding and everything you need to do is very very basic. You should have no problems getting through it! I really like puzzles but I have restrained myself for this update, let's see if people enjoy these. Just follow instructions and you will breeze through any mini game in a couple of minutes.
In the worst case scenario, I will include walkthrough for patrons as well so no worries.

Big buttons for every item you need to retrieve
  • Release Week.
I'm trying to organize releases better so on this week leading up to it, I will be making hype posts, spoilers etc on all the platforms like itch and such. I have also queued and planned cross promotion posts throughout the week. So let's see if it works! Maybe we will do better with an organized release.

Who doesn't love Guaca Juice Box?
  • Final thoughts
Real excited and I'm looking forward to start work on the church for the next update soon. One more step closer to finishing the arc. I truly can't wait. By the end of the year, I think we will have a really nice game. I hope so.
See you guys on the other side!
Great news! Thanks for sharing the update.

Looks like we'll be seeing more of Chanel and the two girls we recruited. I'll definitely miss seeing Catherine but the last update did give her a good conclusion for now. On the gameplay side, personally I was fine with the puzzles but a lot of ppl did complain about it so Im sure it's the right call. (y) Though I think the SOL case should still retain the usual, more complex puzzles. Oh well we will see.

jackapple

Mar 3, 2020
At the end of the crypt the main character tells Eve to trust him, he has a plan. What am I supposed to do next?

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

Deviant Anomalies 0.7 Release Announcement
Helllllooaaaa Peeepo! This week we have something real to be grateful for! 0.7 is here!!!
Yes. Very nice. Please refer to the image above for the dates you can expect to play it for your tier.
I am pretty happy because we have accomplished some nice things for this update.

First thing I'm excited about is the new lewd mechanics I've added. This time I've tried to be really creative and push the boundaries of what is usually done in renpy visual novels. I've added some interesting stuff like split screen animations as well as a dynamic mechanic! This means no more boring one click animation VN lewds, but rather an organic gameplay where animations/facial expressions will change in real time! I'm quite proud of it as it is something really unique and special. It took a lot of work in terms of coding and animations for various poses/states/positions but I think it's well worth it. I've also added sounds for one of the scenes! So definitely looking forward to feedback on the sounds as well.

Will it work? I don't know but hey, that's the whole point of making an indie game as a solo dev right? You wanna try new things! Why make another game that will blend into the thousands out there. Really brings back some joy to working on the game again. I really enjoyed it.

I've also managed to wrap up the bar arc and throw in a bit more backstory stuff. I think we're really starting to get somewhere here. I know consistency is an issue but this is my first game and I'm learning as we go. To think I literally knew nothing when I first started to what we have built now, I think we have come a long way.

I know the game is still very disjointed but once we wrap up all the remaining arcs and close up the first chapter, well, I think we can start to see more coherence in mechanics and story structure etc etc. One step at a time!

Thirdly, I am also very happy with the cross promotions. Doing promos with other devs has been great! Look out for more game recommendations and check em out!

Okay, there's really nothing more left to say but to wait for responses. I am already getting started on the SOL case for the next update while working on the release so much more to do and be excited for.

Once again, thanks you all patrons for helping make my dream come true. Especially all those that have been here since day one. My goal is to finish a game that will make you guys proud! It's always a risk to back a brand new dev with 0 patrons but I think you won't regret it. We will finish a big complex game with hours of playtime for all to enjoy when all is said and done.

I have a cross promo scheduled with a major established developer (watch out for it next few days. Can you guess who it is?) and it has really inspired me that one day I can make such good games and achieve that level of success too!

Hope you all have a wonderful week ahead.

Much Love

Moolah Milk!

Foind

Jan 3, 2021
Haven't finished my first playthrough yet but just wanted to say I really loved the Sage side quest's final event, I wasn't particularly interested in her before but the whole scene played out beautifully with the expressions she made and her dialogue and bgm. :love:

I'm also digging the noir-y feel the game has and mini games, hope to see MC do more detective-ing. I loved playing through the nun case

Soxiyof

Aug 8, 2020
Is it possible to max all three bars, desperation sensitivity and ruin, for Catherine's sex scene. just asking in case I miss anything. So far the sex scene just ends when Catherine is exhausted.

Also the changelog mentioned Mia and Sophia toilet scenes, is it referring to the panty scenes or MC creeping up on them while they're showering? I've only managed to find Mia in there, not Sophia.

Finally, how far can we get with tickling Sophia while she plays her video game.
Is it possible to skip this scene (Catherine sex scene coming at night in a red outfit). I mean it's awfully long and i've tried everything and it cannot seem to end.

ackerman2222

Feb 28, 2020
The Sage's jealousy quest isn't starting, I've been waiting for Chanel's call forever and I'm already done with the church questline(I can't start over and go through that quest again). Can someone drop a save file that has completed the church's questline or something

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes