Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Should I be concerned about the fact that after completing the evening with Sage her quest line appears to have vanished from the quest log? Is that how it is supposed to work? Or have I made an irreversible decision that has spoiled that path?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I was never able to start Sophia quest. At what point do you get the option and at what point do you lose the option?

tuinx

Sep 25, 2018
How do I get sage to call for Sage's Jealous. I follow the guide but she never give me the call...

vortexed12345

May 25, 2020
For delilah i am not able to unlock the the last question for the interrogation. I have the relationship with sister anna and victoria vanderbilt. i am completely lost as to how to get the last q

May 12, 2021
I need some help. For the Sol case file, I did it up to the “pick what you think happened” and then did the camera stuff after meeting the mother superior, now I have no clue how to continue that. Talked to them all but I’m not able to progress past that. And separately, I bought the 250 book for Sophia…then I click the option again and it’s the same line of dialogue asking for the 250 book. Wat do? Any help or links to a guide would be amazing

Soxiyof

Aug 8, 2020
Hello,

I reach a moment in the game where Maeve is calling me and the picture on the phone is showing Chanel (from garrison bar) instead.

Wrong picture ?

possum1

May 17, 2018
spent 2 hours on this game and all i saw was a weird scientist drinking human milk while naked. not sure how to feel right now :HideThePain:

edit: also, imagine spending time and effort trying to figure out who killed the nun among 4 people, only to be told it was pointless since the one who did it ain't one of them. i guess dev needed to write down "6 hours of gameplay" in the description somewhere. fk me :FacePalm:

Last edited:

lishes

Sep 9, 2019
So the best option in the decision-making process to choose the option of depravity? Or does it not matter and you have no disadvantage?
like beeing more nice is ist better at the end?

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes