• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
Dec 2, 2020
Here? From what I saw everything that's not about MC is considered NTR, at least for some people. :p
Well for me, sharing can't be considered NTR but a kind of pimping i guess.. haha.. well if the dev considered adding sharing options for the girls, i'd definitely share them specially with Moe.. the guy's been a huge help and to be honest he reminds me of one of my friends. Looks, perversion, and intelligence. Everything. Haha! So i hope sharing options will be available in future updates. Imagine getting Sage broken drunk then spitroasting her together with Moe in front of Ryan. That would be interesting haha.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Wanted to add a 101 for dummies to how do the nun interrogate for perfect score.
To trigger the best score you need to be either Bad or Good Cop. I will show you how to do it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will not go in details how to find all the clues, that will take me forever sorry. Some of them you have to go to moe at night but other than that mostly you can find them all in the church om different times.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
During the interrogations of the 4 nuns are you limited to two blackmail scenes. Two I had pictures and two I didn't and is it always the same two or if I had did them in different order I would have had different scenes?

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
During the interrogations of the 4 nuns are you limited to two blackmail scenes. Two I had pictures and two I didn't and is it always the same two or if I had did them in different order I would have had different scenes?
No, i just believe that Evelyn & Miriam doesn't have any scenes, but I could be wrong on that. Tried multiple times nothing came up.

Reactions: JaxMan

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I solved Maeve's picture puzzle under the time limit and it said i should get 1 intelligence point for that but nothing changed.

Kotaru

Sep 3, 2018
I restarted the game and I'm currently trying to get through all of Sophia. I've gotten through all of the game scenes (I believe) but I can't make her study for exams. I'm just in an infinite cycle of "the biology price went up to $250" and if I give her the money she's just gaming again the next day. No changes and it gives me the same prompt again

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I restarted the game and I'm currently trying to get through all of Sophia. I've gotten through all of the game scenes (I believe) but I can't make her study for exams. I'm just in an infinite cycle of "the biology price went up to $250" and if I give her the money she's just gaming again the next day. No changes and it gives me the same prompt again
Go to her room at morning and look at her bag

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So quick question durring the interrogation parts I got everything correct but only Delilah and Teresa had photos taken + sex scene. Did I miss something or need to do something in a particular way to get it with Evelyn and Miriam as well or do they just not have anything at the moment?

Also yeah as a side note as previously mentioned doing the picture puzzle with a min to spare and it tells you that you get +1 int but it doesn't register the bonus int in the stat view or seemingly add it when I checked the save file. The +1 charm however you get from reading the book at the lab was added.

Last edited:

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Did I miss something or need to do something in a particular way to get it with Evelyn and Miriam as well or do they just not have anything at the moment?
Nothing at the moment. If you've successfully blackmailed Evelyn and Miriam that is it for now.
Also yeah as a side note as previously mentioned doing the picture puzzle with a min to spare and it tells you that you get +1 int but it doesn't register the bonus int in the stat view or seemingly add it when I checked the save file. The +1 charm however you get from reading the book at the lab was added.
Yup it is a bug.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Why do I only have two females under my relationship screen? Why haven't Eleanor, Catherine, Mauve or Beatrice opened up, yet? Also, I have no story progress with Sophia, how do I start that? Whenever I talk to her in her room during the evening there is no option to chat or do anything else.

Reactions: bl999

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
So quick question durring the interrogation parts I got everything correct but only Delilah and Teresa had photos taken + sex scene. Did I miss something or need to do something in a particular way to get it with Evelyn and Miriam as well or do they just not have anything at the moment?

eve's scene is in the crypt and miriam's is at night in the outside part of the church

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
u need to continue with the church case by talking to detective and once u unlock the church area u talk to the key guy and ask him to make a key for sophia's room itll cost u 500

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I enjoy this game, but have to say that crypt scene may have been the stupidest I've seen. Snake bites dick, poisons you and after so much time has passed cumming will cure you? Of course poison in your blood will be removed by ejaculating. ha ha

That required more suspension of disbelief then is reasonable.

How do you start the Sophia quest. She's in the house but I can only speak to her during the evening and she has no icons to click, I can only leave after she tells the mc that she has to rest for school or something like that.

Last edited:

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
I enjoy this game, but have to say that crypt scene may have been the stupidest I've seen. Snake bites dick, poisons you and after so much time has passed cumming will cure you? Of course poison in your blood will be removed by ejaculating. ha ha

That required more suspension of disbelief then is reasonable.

How do you start the Sophia quest. She's in the house but I can only speak to her during the evening and she has no icons to click, I can only leave after she tells the mc that she has to rest for school or something like that.
in the afternoon shes either in the bath or in the living room. when she is in the living room talk to her. theres 2 quests related to her. they i dont think they actually show up on the quest list but they are there. one is beating her in the video game and the other is helping her study. for the video game lose to her then talk to moe at the mall and ask him for the controller then replace it and rechallenge her. for the study in u need to progressing in the story till u have access to the church location check at the detective office is u r having trouble with unlocking it. once u unlock the church u get get the key for sophias room. talk to her in the afternoon and click the hand cuffs and ur going to need quite a bit of money i think 1k should be good. once u give her. repeat until she asks for 250 then check her bag in her room. after talk to her in the afternoon to go study. pardon the grammar and spelling im too lazy to go over it but hopefully this helps

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
in the afternoon shes either in the bath or in the living room. when she is in the living room talk to her. theres 2 quests related to her. they i dont think they actually show up on the quest list but they are there. one is beating her in the video game and the other is helping her study. for the video game lose to her then talk to moe at the mall and ask him for the controller then replace it and rechallenge her. for the study in u need to progressing in the story till u have access to the church location check at the detective office is u r having trouble with unlocking it. once u unlock the church u get get the key for sophias room. talk to her in the afternoon and click the hand cuffs and ur going to need quite a bit of money i think 1k should be good. once u give her. repeat until she asks for 250 then check her bag in her room. after talk to her in the afternoon to go study. pardon the grammar and spelling im too lazy to go over it but hopefully this helps
I don't find her in the living room or bathroom during the afternoon. I've already completed the church since I never had an interaction with Sophia since she bought the furniture.

ash_85

Sep 29, 2020
Guys....how to proceed with Eve with second phase of investigation...I'm done with the other nuns.....

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes