Etro16

Jul 22, 2019
Hey, is there anyone know How to unlock side event during Sister Anna murder investigation? And How to get perfect score during interrogation For Each Nun?
So far I just unlocked side event during Delilah Interrogation.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Hey, is there anyone know How to unlock side event during Sister Anna murder investigation? And How to get perfect score during interrogation For Each Nun?
So far I just unlocked side event during Delilah Interrogation.
here

No there isnt but you need to collect all the clues before starting the interrogation.

You can also talk to each nun and they will give you hints as to what type of attitude they respond the best to. You will be told that Eve responds well to authority/fear, Miriam kindness, Teresa nice tactics and Delilah harsher actions. From this you can deduce that you'll need to use bad cop tactics for Eve and Delilah, and good cop tactics for Miriam and Teresa. Bad cop means switching the camera off and locking the door, good cop means switching the camera on, unlocking the door and offering water.

As for the interrogation itself, after using the appropriate tactics (good or bad cop), you need to ask 3 questions for each girl and correctly choose to either accept the truth, apply pressure or accuse them of lying. If you do accuse them of lying you will have to use the correct piece of evidence. If you do all that correctly, the final step is to blackmail them. You will know you have succeeded when, upon leaving the room, the game says you got 3/3 questions correct and have successfully blackmailed them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kenrockkun

mileslin

Sep 29, 2021
Im sorry buds. To be honest im not uber fsmiliar with mac. Also i dont really understand what ur issue is. Are you trying to load a save or something? Maybe u can take a photo or elaborate so i can look into it.

Hey, just because i don't agree with you doesnt mean i dont consider feedback. I just dont think your opinion makes the game better and i dont agree with you. Of course thats just my opnion. I could be wrong. But hey? Whos to judge?

If you insist you know the best way forward then make your own game. U can implement all the brilliant ideas u have and be happy for your vision. And if your game interests me, heck i'll be the first to throw a few bucks on patron and leave a nice review.

But its my game. I have my own opinion. I dont have to agree with your demands right?
My problem is on Mac, there seems to be no way to clear an existing save slot, this kinda make it hard to rearrange the saves. Thank you for your reply.

410921.LINE.jpg sv.png

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
My problem is on Mac, there seems to be no way to clear an existing save slot, this kinda make it hard to rearrange the saves. Thank you for your reply.
I don't know mac at all but PC also don't have delete button, you have to tap delete on keyboard - since PC have physical keyboard and android not, did you try keyboard?

bobvilla69

Jan 20, 2022
I really like your game and I understand that you like difficulty and choices but there is just to much stuff where I have no idea if I'm chasing my own tail around for somthing that isn't implemented yet or a bug or something and there is just no clear path to what I should do right now.

If your game was more user friendly or there was a good current guide for it, I would be much more likely to support.

Anyway you've done a lot of good things with it and I hope to see a more polished version in the future, cheers.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
how long do i have to wait for Sophia's exam results
I think it's on the following Monday Afternoon.

Edit - She takes the exam then, and if you fail she tells you, but not if you succeed (I guess - I'm still at this part).
In the meantime, since I couldn't find a walkthrough for her exam questions, here's one I made for myself. I think I've got the answers correct (from script files).

Code:
Biology
-------
Spleen (tiny one on right)
Flower
Elephant
Ostrich
bioluminescence

Maths
-----
20(Kg)
? = 6
36 days
6 = 3 (number of letters in the English spelling of the number)
Space 87

History
-------
Adolf Hitler
Princess of Qajar
[Flags: 0,0,0,
        1,0,1]
Monrovia
Stonehenge

Last edited:

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I really like your game and I understand that you like difficulty and choices but there is just to much stuff where I have no idea if I'm chasing my own tail around for somthing that isn't implemented yet or a bug or something and there is just no clear path to what I should do right now.

If your game was more user friendly or there was a good current guide for it, I would be much more likely to support.

Anyway you've done a lot of good things with it and I hope to see a more polished version in the future, cheers.
Yeah I get that. There's an overarching arc that intertwines all the individual storylines, it's hard to do a full walkthrough at the moment. Also different stats and decisions will lead different paths. But it's not as complex as it seems. It just means you need to time certain things. It's just a problem of developing a sandbox game. The end of the first arc will make more sense as every individual storyline will reach the first conclusion at the same time.

For example, like the questions below, you need to have done the SOL case and seen certain scenes with the vanderbilt family before you can continue with Sophia's exams and Catherine visits you. It seems weird in an update, but if you play from a full game perspective, the hint will tell you to wait for the results. So while waiting, the player will be playing other stuff until he continues the story to that point. After which, the results will appear automatically. Things like that. This occurs throughout the game.. It will feel much more organic for a new player up until the point where we develop the game.

Regarding puzzles, it's just the way it is. It will always be a part of the game. I'll release walkthroughs for each puzzle segment on patron every update and that will have to do until the stats/choice/story walkthrough can be implemented.

how long do i have to wait for Sophia's exam results
I think it's on the following Monday Afternoon.

Edit - She takes the exam then, and if you fail she tells you, but not if you succeed (I guess - I'm still at this part).
In the meantime, since I couldn't find a walkthrough for her exam questions, here's one I made for myself. I think I've got the answers correct (from script files).

Code:
Biology
-------
Spleen (tiny one on right)
Flower
Elephant
Ostrich
bioluminescence

Maths
-----
20(Kg)
? = 6
36 days
6 = 3
Space 87

History
-------
Adolf Hitler
Princess of Qajar
[Flags: 0,0,0,
        1,0,1]
Monrovia
Stonehenge
For those waiting for results, if you fail, you will know and have to continue revising. If you pass, you would just have to wait till her results come back. (Which triggers after you've done the SOL case and seen the vanderbilt family scene.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Which triggers after you've done the SOL case
Which I am having great difficulty doing. Interviewed three nuns [Delilah, Eve and Miriam], explored a crypt, and now cannot figure out how to interview the last nun.

Have all the clues [but the 3rd "Side-event" is still showing Question Marks, but no idea how to find it], but the game gives no hints to the next step. Been all around the church at every available time of day and night, waved my mouse over every surface, talked to everyone and shouted at walls. Grrrr!

About to give up.

Last edited:

bkcherryl

Mar 6, 2020
Which I am having great difficulty doing. Interviewed three nuns [Delilah, Eve and Miriam], explored a crypt, and now cannot figure out how to interview the last nun.

Have all the clues [but the 3rd "Side-event" is still showing Question Marks, but no idea how to find it], but the game gives no hints to the next step. Been all around the church at every available time of day and night, waved my mouse over every surface, talked to everyone and shouted at walls. Grrrr!

About to give up.
For Teresa you need to talk to Moe at night if I'm not mistaken

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
For Teresa you need to talk to Moe at night if I'm not mistaken
Thanks, but no, he has no more Talk options. But yeah, it's her I'm having difficulty with. Maybe it's that missing Side Event, but I don't know where to find it.

Attached a save in case anyone could help me figure out what I've failed to do :D

Last edited:

bkcherryl

Mar 6, 2020
Thanks, but no, he has no more Talk options. But yeah, it's her I'm having difficulty with. Maybe it's that missing Side Event, but I don't know where to find it.

Attached a save in case anyone could help me figure out what I've failed to do :D
I just played the save and the last side event you unlock after interrogating Teresa and blackmailing her xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Zenithtb

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I just played the save and the last side event you unlock after interrogating Teresa and blackmailing her xD
But I can't talk to her and get the Blackmail option! Where is she and at what time? I'm so lost!

So many thanks!

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
MoolahMilk I must say I enjoy the "domination sex" part of the game but at the same time I care about characters so I really like that balance you have with Catherine so far where you can have this scenes but still "care", Eleanor seems to go in same direction (at least that's my feeling with the sms talk and other things). Totally love it. I kind of can't stand this attitude change of MC when you pick domination route (after the sex scene, like how he talk about them) but I understand how it works - wish there was "middle option" but it would took to much work.

I'm honestly wondering how it go for other characters, sometimes it's hard to tell when you making "the choice" :p,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also wondering if there will be more Miriam scenes? :p

Honestly, this game is ambitious with all that possible choices and sandbox, hope you will be able to finish it how you want.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes