• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
MoolahMilk Hey there, So i got a weird interaction and cant find a solution so far in the searchbar - in the crypt, filled the lamp with the kerosene and used the matches on it and it just despawned and it didn't add it to my inventory . I gotta use it on the scroll right, so what now ?
I don't remember the details, I think you just have to use the matches with the scroll. (The oil and the lamp will save your life later on)
But it's not really needed. It only leads you to the well known .
But that's way too much hazzle. If you got so far you should not need it. You can answer the question "WHO (allegdly) KILLED JESUS" right away. That's all you need. And the scroll of course. But the plain scroll is sufficient.

Reactions: Tickle

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
I don't remember the details, I think you just have to use the matches with the scroll. (The oil and the lamp will save your life later on)
But it's not really needed. It only leads you to the well known .
But that's way too much hazzle. If you got so far you should not need it. You can answer the question "WHO (allegdly) KILLED JESUS" right away. That's all you need. And the scroll of course. But the plain scroll is sufficient.
Thanks for the info, i just enterted the passcode and went ahead with the game

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Maybe you should consider a patreon-only walkthrough?
I wouldn't hold my breath. Dev first mentioned making a walkthrough nearly a year ago. Was about that time that the folks who were making walkthroughs stopped at, I believe, the Dev's request. Also mentioned one awhile back but nothing ever materialized. Honestly he's gotten increasingly dismissive of anyone having issues with the esoteric nature of the game and its "puzzles." Shame to see a good looking game heading down the 'Indecent Desires" route.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Apparently you can get Delilah`s phone somehow...but I have zero clue how. I already interogated all other nuns, only Delilahs two clues are mission for now. Any idea how to get it?
It's been a while but you can search her room for her phone iirc. To do so you need a key which you can get from a locksmith just outside the cathedral.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
For Sophia, I can't get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It feels like I'm missing something but I can't figure out what, and the walkthrough isn't particularly thorough or helpful. Any help would be greatly appreciated
I encountered the same thing but I believe that's just where Sophia's content ends for now. I think you cant pull her bra, or panties or complete the naked tickling without her slapping the mc, at least in this update.

On another note, I have not encountered a Sophia scene in the bathroom apart from the one where MC masturbates with her panties. Any ideas how you got it?

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
How do i start the total defense party ? Told Channel about the promotion of the 2 chicks, talked to Elenor, she turned me down and now im kinda lost

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
I encountered the same thing but I believe that's just where Sophia's content ends for now. I think you cant pull her bra, or panties or complete the naked tickling without her slapping the mc, at least in this update.

On another note, I have not encountered a Sophia scene in the bathroom apart from the one where MC masturbates with her panties. Any ideas how you got it?
Get her Lust to 10 and then when she's in the bathroom (days she's not playing video games in the afternoon) she'll be grinding on the bath tub. Repeat that a few times and she'll catch you. Then catch you again and pretend like she doesn't see you IIRC

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
A right or wrong at end of Sophias help study would be good. I strugel at it and some ask like Frence Indian war is to loos was it on North Ameriakn only or global? When Global it has to lees Flaggs. Germany is not Hannover it is in Germany but it is a part of UK Monarch Family.... and other ask is why not add the sidequest like Bea or Total dev. Party to Quest log? and a help in the quest for study would be nice. Some are strange for me and other mhh easy. But hey it is not my Mother toung so. Translator on. The part in Crypt is to short , Why did you not show what we see? And other part The dating system Add it and fill it but as is like this 5 icons 2 works . Hide the uworking part until it work. Best exsample moon date. Nice try but not working not using become wothlees in showing to user. sorry but this what i think. Add the side quest to log .

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Actually there is. Look at the OP. If you dont know what that means, it's the first page of this thread.
Sorry, I was referring to whoever it was that told me I'd need to reply from scratch, not from the dev.

For Sophia, I can't get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It feels like I'm missing something but I can't figure out what, and the walkthrough isn't particularly thorough or helpful. Any help would be greatly appreciated
That's where it ends right now. Can;t go any further. Hopefully it'll be unlocked more in the next update.

Apparently you can get Delilah`s phone somehow...but I have zero clue how. I already interogated all other nuns, only Delilahs two clues are mission for now. Any idea how to get it?
When the nuns are at morning mass, and after you've gotten the keys to the church, go through the bedrooms and find the phone... I think on the table?

Get her horny through interactions (lust 10 or more) then with the bathroom key, go in when she's in there during the afternoons. (Getting the key requires you having unlocked the locksmith outside the church, having $500, a few days of time, etc. Just make sure you pick up the key from him a day after he visits.)

It's a multi-tiered thing, so keep repeating until she eventually just ignores your MC, then a generic, repeatable scene plays out.

Last edited:
Reactions: What'sNew

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
What was up with that therapy session? That scene has several major plot points that are just thrown on us out of nowhere. The MC has apparently been going to therapy for 7 years, has amnesia, and it's implied that he killed/saw who killed his parents? As far as I'm aware, none of this is ever even hinted at before this point.

I'm not a writer but to me this scene would make a lot more sense much earlier in the story. Maybe it could even be reworked a little to fit as the opening scene since it doesn't make any sense to have it after a Sage event and we'd get introduced to all this early (you can't have a MC with amnesia wait until this far into the story to say he has amnesia)

I really hope the dev doesn't do more random story things like this in the future. It just makes it seem like he doesn't have a clear idea of where the story is going and just adds things as he thinks of them.

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
What was up with that therapy session? That scene has several major plot points that are just thrown on us out of nowhere. The MC has apparently been going to therapy for 7 years, has amnesia, and it's implied that he killed/saw who killed his parents? As far as I'm aware, none of this is ever even hinted at before this point.

I'm not a writer but to me this scene would make a lot more sense much earlier in the story. Maybe it could even be reworked a little to fit as the opening scene since it doesn't make any sense to have it after a Sage event and we'd get introduced to all this early (you can't have a MC with amnesia wait until this far into the story to say he has amnesia)

I really hope the dev doesn't do more random story things like this in the future. It just makes it seem like he doesn't have a clear idea of where the story is going and just adds things as he thinks of them.
Yes that's such an important scene, it feels like a main quest. Yet it can only be seen through a side-quest.

Same situation with Catherine scenes, it feels like important main story stuff - learning about the Vanderbilts and their involvement - yet its side-quest stuff.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021

lmao I said the same thing a few months back. I was just as baffled as you are. The shrink character called Autumn, the amnesia, MC suspecting Mia, it all just came out of nowhere. It was even more confusing in the previous update since the cutscene where MC talks to Mia was in the newly redesigned house, but when you finished the cutscene you're back at the house with the original design. My guess is the dev plans to add Autumn in an earlier sequence later on, because like you said, the introduction was so abrupt.

I guess that's just the way the dev makes his game, he doesnt do it chronologically and instead employs a more "piecemeal" approach. Often times he moves the story forward before finishing an existing quest. For example, it is possible for us to finish interrogating all nuns although some parts of the quest, like the Black Pearl of Palazzo sequence, is unfinished.

Reactions: DestinyLau

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Are the bathroom scenes not implemented yet? I bought the key from the guy and picked them up after he visited the house but it's still showing up as locked for me and I don't have any keys in my inventory

Keyur4201

Dec 25, 2019
Hi guys need a help....
I successfully interrogated all nuns except mother superior...but after that unable to see any progress....is it end for this version or i am missing out smthn?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Small issue with the Sage event at the "Peak of Truth", I did not mention living with an anomaly, but Sage referenced it anyway.

Other then that small pop up, the story seems good so far, just waiting for more content for the girls, oh yeah, Catherine.

When you go to Catherine's house at night and do the dom scene Catherine gains -1 submissive stat, should that be +1 instead?

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020

lmao I said the same thing a few months back. I was just as baffled as you are. The shrink character called Autumn, the amnesia, MC suspecting Mia, it all just came out of nowhere. It was even more confusing in the previous update since the cutscene where MC talks to Mia was in the newly redesigned house, but when you finished the cutscene you're back at the house with the original design. My guess is the dev plans to add Autumn in an earlier sequence later on, because like you said, the introduction was so abrupt.

I guess that's just the way the dev makes his game, he doesnt do it chronologically and instead employs a more "piecemeal" approach. Often times he moves the story forward before finishing an existing quest. For example, it is possible for us to finish interrogating all nuns although some parts of the quest, like the Black Pearl of Palazzo sequence, is unfinished.
You guys are correct and it hit a few important points. In fact, it is something I've been trying to solve.

I already have the main story and my vision for what type of game I want it to be before I made it. Much of the story is already planned and I'm not adding things for the sake of it. However, implementation is very different.

You guys can probably already tell, I like sandbox games. I also like choosing. This stems from a dislike of standard structure regardless of how good the writing or story is. If I wanted to read a book, I would read a book or watch a movie. I play games for the game feel. Okay, unless it's EXCEPTIONALLY well written VN, I tend to avoid those games.

I also like the HS style more and "anime" feel of games. That's personal preference though I enjoy DAZ and more "realistic" games too.

However, there are very few games that hit the mark for me. Most games are very railroaded and limited. The few sandbox games we have seems very repetitive where its basically each girls storylines and u visit them individually and there is very little overarching story or mystery. (Example, Mythic Manor, Harem Hotel. Okay I shouldn't mention other games as a dev but I'M NOT HATING. I love those games. And hey it's free promotion why not? I should in fact approach them to cross promote.)

So my goal was to create a game with a strong "overarching story" where there is a lot of main mystery, But also give a lot of freedom to the player. Kind of the feeling where you can choose to do whatever you want and go to different locations and play stuff, increase stats and so on.

Here's the problem, it's very hard to interconnect both. The more freedom you give the player, the harder it is to establish a good story beat. This is why you tend to see sandbox games with little overarching story, or if you have a strong story, there tends to be no sandbox. This is particularly hard to do if you're in the process of developing it. Selling a completed game vs trying to maintain support for a "game in development progress" is very different.

I think games like BADIK have found an amazing system. It's basically a VN but with some puzzles in between and they have also mastered the episodic release format to maximize patron support where the hook at the end is very well done and the story progresses in a very linear way. They also appeal to a wide audience and avoid controversial themes in order to attract the mainstream crowd AND be able to sell it or survive on patron without issues.

One thing I absolutely did not foresee at all (as this is my first game), is that a game relies on support BEFORE it is completed. Which means players, (which results in reviews and patrons), will judge your game on an update basis. This is why you see all the successful games follow the same model. Straightforward, to the point, with consistent episodes.

This adds SEVERE complications. People are not gonna support you because they want to see an awesome completed game. It's different to buying a game.
They support because of each episode. Everytime you release, they have something to look forward to and play. Think of it like a TV series. IF every episode is a banger, they will continue to watch it. Makes sense?

This would change everything and the way you develop the game. It means I now have to plan to release each update that can stand on its own. And it's super difficult to do when you are thinking of the game as a whole.

So all the problems you guys pointed out are actually very valid, but its extremely frustrating to solve. For example, the therapist scenes, yes you are right. There is a lot more to that. Many holes and gaps that I'm working to fill. However, it's not so simple as I have to keep an eye on sentiment everytime we release and update. Add to that, the complicated mechanics and various different segments of the game take up a lot of time. I also need to plan the hooks, and try to time the reveals properly (remember, different players can choose different paths or storylines to pursue. That would be no problem if all the storylines are individual, but everything is connected to everything).

Not to mention, the mc CAN change. He can either be deviant or good. Which complicates many scenes. Its not so simple as putting a deviant lewd scene or a good lewd scene. You also need to balance his overall behaviour etc etc. Which is why certain scenes are very difficult to write in a neutral manner. In many cases, developers solve this problem by having limited mc input. Which means the mc dont say anything at all. But its also difficult because this game is MC heavy and his backstory is a major twist in the game.

I am now trying my best to release each update in a satisfactory manner that would result in a "Sense of completion" so it feels like an episode. At the same time, going hard to try to fill up as much gaps as possible. And also remember, you need to try to keep the story beat and hook the player to continue waiting for the next update. It's pretty crazy. Also, many of the mechanics are not at its peak yet. The bar, the repeatables etc etc. There is so much more to work on. All those of you who are frustrated at different things like, "man this is not completed, i dont know which parts I can continue playing, why are there so many things I just want to focus on the main objective, it feels disjointed etc etc" I want you guys to know I hear you. I understand and share many of the frustrations myself.

Trust me, If I could foresee this from the start, I would plan the game very differently. I've also learnt so much about marketing the game etc etc, that I never did. All I did was release the game and continue updating it.

What gives me hope is that despite all the setbacks, we are still growing at a very good rate. Which tells me there is so much potential there. My goal now is to try as best as I can to polish all the holes and find a way to release satisfying updates.

But it will still be a challenge due to the complexity and nature of the game. The good news is, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Once all the basic introductions/mechanics etc etc are done and the first arc is complete, the game will feel much more "complete". And all I have to do from that point is to continue adding content till the end of the game. At that point, it will be much easier to structure the game and also to keep old patrons because I would have already established the hook and earned the players investment in the story (also with all the mechanics and locations etc etc out of the way). For now, brand new players still seem to be enjoying it more and more and our growth rate is actually increasing. We just need to keep the interest of old players. So that's a positive and gives me hope.

As of now, I'm just trying my best to focus and get my vision out. It becomes very hard to do as people will start pulling you in different directions and I am always tempted to release certain things to "Satisfy" the crowd and buy time for the next update. Which WILL result in a very disjointed and unnatural game. I've already released certain parts that are either out of place, influenced by others, or rushed. And I always regret those parts. So in the end I just need to trust my instincts and carry on.

My goal for now is to fill in all the gaps, get all the mechanics ready as soon as possible, and close up all the remaining arcs so I can move forward. At the same time, try to maintain momentum and continue keeping up interest. Remember that it's not just about passion or making a game. Of course I'm passionate, but I must always keep an eye on patron counts. Which means I need to find ways to maintain support and grow the game at the same time.

If I can keep the players interest until the hook arrives, trust me, it will be great. If you enjoy what you have seen now, I'm pretty confident you will LOVE what will come later. We haven't scratched the surface of the things I'm planning yet. So much more in fact, I wish I have a time travel machine where time stops and I can just lock myself up and get everything out.
But that is not possible, so we just have to be patient and let the game grow bit by bit.

Once I organize the whole back story, establish the hero's journey and introduce his real goals, it will go a long way in winning the player's investment into the story. Trust me, Im just as anxious and frustrated at the disjointedness and want to paint the picture quickly! Many things that don't make sense, will make sense soon.

As for the lewds, come on now, that's where we win. So many peeps are starting to get impatient. When will the corruption come??? You promised MOOLAH! And it's been more than one year and we barely got a sniff of Mia's panties! Where is all this Deviant shit you promised? Patience. When it comes, it will be good times! If you enjoyed the scenes you've seen, you will love what will come later. And I will try to throw in more fetishes if I can (For example sub scenes with dominant ladies). I've designed the game in a way where I can throw almost any plausible fetish without it being out of place. But they are not the focus. The main focus is of course, maledom corruption shit. So there's that. You can't please everyone.

Anyway, it's a long post, but I think it's good if you guys can have an idea of what I'm thinking if you're interested in following the game. I also would love to hear ideas on how to solve update issues etc as some ideas have been very helpful so keep em coming.

Much love!

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
MoolahMilk Hey there, So i got a weird interaction and cant find a solution so far in the searchbar - in the crypt, filled the lamp with the kerosene and used the matches on it and it just despawned and it didn't add it to my inventory . I gotta use it on the scroll right, so what now ?
Well the lamp didn't go in your bag. Eve took it. It will make sense later in the crypt why she took it because if she didn't have the lamp well... I guess snake on snake crime claimed another victim.

Reactions: Tickle

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Yeah , well it's just a matter of personal taste isn't it?
I love that you have a clear vision with your game, really shows your passion about it
But sadly i suck so much at puzzles ,it gets a bit frustrating for me
Or maybe i just don't like using brains when playing porn games
I think it's both actually
I just wanted you to know that there might be people with the same problem as me
Maybe you should consider a patreon-only walkthrough?
Well it's all up yo you i guess
Love your work,good luck with it
Cheers mate
Yes. For sure, I'm working on a walkthrough. A full official detailed walkthrough will be ready for patrons soon.

But just to elaborate on it, many routes and stats and mechanics are still work in progress. I can't make the walkthrough at the moment until everything is set. It will show all the various stats and ways you can progress.

However, for the time being, I've decided to work on a puzzle walkthrough temporarily. I will try to get it out together with next update. Which means all the puzzle parts like exams and crypt will be inside.

The full length walkthrough will have to wait until all the base of the game and mechanics is sorted and the paths and stats are clearly defined.

Hope that makes sense for you and thanks for the encouragement! Love ya too.

I wouldn't hold my breath. Dev first mentioned making a walkthrough nearly a year ago. Was about that time that the folks who were making walkthroughs stopped at, I believe, the Dev's request. Also mentioned one awhile back but nothing ever materialized. Honestly he's gotten increasingly dismissive of anyone having issues with the esoteric nature of the game and its "puzzles." Shame to see a good looking game heading down the 'Indecent Desires" route.
Come on Cernunnos. You've been complaining about the puzzles for god knows how many updates . I swear some of you are number 1 fans in disguise as you appear every single update just to complain. The puzzles won't go away cernunnos...:(:(

I'm working on a puzzle walkthrough and will include a puzzle walkthrough for every puzzle segment I make from now on. But the main walkthrough with stats and choices will have to wait. Reasoning above.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes