• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
:read comprehensive posts: :nods: Thanks, MoolahMilk ! So in short, expect a comprehensive walkthrough at the end of the first arc. It might not be a bad idea to work with other walkthroughs mods "patreons" who support your games as the game progresses.. Incorporate their walkthrough mod into your game, but you decide how the mods will work and how it will affect your game UI and etc. And this is only when everything is "set".

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Eh I've mentioned the "puzzles" twice in the entire thread. Mostly just wish we had walkthroughs like we had initially because the game and the systems therein follow no logic I recognize as such. I'm sure it all makes sense to you but for me much of it is gobbledygook; like watching a movie full of inside jokes.

It looks great and I'm interested in the story but that frustration is hard as hell to overcome.

• Angry
Reactions: What'sNew

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
the game and the systems therein follow no logic I recognize as such.
Just learn to get help yourself rather than insult the dev for not making mUh wALKthrough. Stuck at a puzzle? Search for it in the thread, or just make a new post asking for help. Is that really so hard? What's the point a having a discussion thread on f95 when all you use it for is to complain about the dev's dismissiveness or whine that the puzzles are too difficult

Get good and overcome your "frustration" . Is it not possible for you to play a game without a walkthrough?

As for the story, come on now. If youre even paying any attention at all, you will understand it. It is full of referential stuff and inside jokes, yes, but thats just the style of the game. It's an anime styled, HS game with western influenced writing. What did you expect? The godfather? smh.

mileslin

Sep 29, 2021
Excuse me, I have some problem that may not relate to the game:

The save slots work completely fine on my android phone, but not for my mac-book. The delete save file button are nowhere to be seen. Also, pressing delete does nothing, can anyone help me? Thank you very much!!!!!

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Just learn to get help yourself rather than insult the dev for not making mUh wALKthrough. Stuck at a puzzle? Search for it in the thread, or just make a new post asking for help. Is that really so hard? What's the point a having a discussion thread on f95 when all you use it for is to complain about the dev's dismissiveness or whine that the puzzles are too difficult

Get good and overcome your "frustration" . Is it not possible for you to play a game without a walkthrough?

As for the story, come on now. If youre even paying any attention at all, you will understand it. It is full of referential stuff and inside jokes, yes, but thats just the style of the game. It's an anime styled, HS game with western influenced writing. What did you expect? The godfather? smh.
My lord you need to work on your reading comprehension. I literally stated I enjoyed the story; my statement of inside jokes was directed at the puzzles and such which are all centered around the dev's understanding and as such not readily deciphered by all others.

My frustration with the game lies not only with the esoteric puzzles and the systems surrounding them but the utter dismissal of any criticism/issues with them by the Dev and individuals such as yourself. This is exacerbated by the fact that we used to have resources to mitigate said issues but they softly and suddenly vanished away. The response as much as the underlying issue severely detracts from what is a lovely and interesting game.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
the utter dismissal of any criticism/issues with them by the Dev and individuals such as yourself.
Just curious but what has the dev said in response to these issues? Have not followed the game quite as closely as I used to these past few months.

edit: Nvm. I read the comment by the dev a few posts above. It seems he plans to create a walkthrough in the future for ppl struggling with the puzzles. That isnt so bad tbh.

Last edited:

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
ok

How about Sophia's new tickling scene? I managed to spread her legs but could not go any further than that. When she is fully naked I cant ever convince her to let the mc continue. Is this where her content ends for now?
Excuse me, I have some problem that may not relate to the game:

The save slots work completely fine on my android phone, but not for my mac-book. The delete save file button are nowhere to be seen. Also, pressing delete does nothing, can anyone help me? Thank you very much!!!!!
Im sorry buds. To be honest im not uber fsmiliar with mac. Also i dont really understand what ur issue is. Are you trying to load a save or something? Maybe u can take a photo or elaborate so i can look into it.

My lord you need to work on your reading comprehension. I literally stated I enjoyed the story; my statement of inside jokes was directed at the puzzles and such which are all centered around the dev's understanding and as such not readily deciphered by all others.

My frustration with the game lies not only with the esoteric puzzles and the systems surrounding them but the utter dismissal of any criticism/issues with them by the Dev and individuals such as yourself. This is exacerbated by the fact that we used to have resources to mitigate said issues but they softly and suddenly vanished away. The response as much as the underlying issue severely detracts from what is a lovely and interesting game.
Hey, just because i don't agree with you doesnt mean i dont consider feedback. I just dont think your opinion makes the game better and i dont agree with you. Of course thats just my opnion. I could be wrong. But hey? Whos to judge?

If you insist you know the best way forward then make your own game. U can implement all the brilliant ideas u have and be happy for your vision. And if your game interests me, heck i'll be the first to throw a few bucks on patron and leave a nice review.

But its my game. I have my own opinion. I dont have to agree with your demands right?

IamRazorback

Nov 23, 2021
Good to know, since my last version was 4,3 I guess I can wait a little longer... ;P Unless the choice we have during her "date" is not final one and we can redo it after the game will be updated. :)

Honestly NTR "thing" here is weird, but I can understand why people fear that, because you introduced a lot of male characters. :p
I personally don't mind sharing as long as it's optional and it's my choice and honestly I kind of expected it a little for some characters (like Vixie), but it's your vision of the game, I don't mind either way. :D
I love ntr, it would be great if ugly guys fuck hot girls

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
The switch in question is on the wall to the right of the fridge by the exit door
Too many switches did unknown things in random other places (I think I counted six flipping switches!). Frustrating!

Thanks anyway!

--

Edit: As an aside, how do I know when there's no more in the current version?

Last edited:

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Too many switches did unknown things in random other places (I think I counted six flipping switches!). Frustrating!

Thanks anyway!

--

Edit: As an aside, how do I know when there's no more in the current version?
You flip the box one way white switches work. Flip it the other way red switches work.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
You flip the box one way white switches work. Flip it the other way red switches work.
I thought that until flipping the 'main' switch turned on the corridor light, but flipping it again didn't turn it off, then I didn't know *what* was happening.

Some clue (a pencilled number on a wall?) would really ease the frustration whilst still making the player feel 'clever' and work for it.

sabishimaru4

Apr 29, 2017
Exam practice is worst part of the game. I guarantee even real teacher can't answer that instanly. MC just GOD right now.

I'm just noobie live in 3rd world country and know little english.

for POV these section is :

Trickquestion - its ok to use little bit brain power but question full of word and trick it just hurt my brain... - Half enjoy and half not.
Historian - I ask myself WTF is this shit I only remember that face of Einstein and Hitler can't even write their name right - not enjoy
Biology - this section is use players knowledge, first quesion i got is smallest eggs and pictures of bird...

after this I decide to find walkthrough and GODDAMIT.... they are not ORDER! that picture of bird on walkthrough is 'ostrich' and I just stop like idot because frustrated make me ignore word under picture decide to find ostrich on google to compare picture to answer in game... LOL

as I said English not my main language... this section is PURE CHAOS

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I thought that until flipping the 'main' switch turned on the corridor light, but flipping it again didn't turn it off, then I didn't know *what* was happening.

Some clue (a pencilled number on a wall?) would really ease the frustration whilst still making the player feel 'clever' and work for it.
This switch puzzle is extremely hard to figure out.
If you play around you might trigger the right sequence by accident.
But you still don't know why this happened.
If you have already switched on the light in the corridor you have no clue that more is hidden behind the switches.
Also the switches could have an effect in another room. That lets you run in circles for an eternity.

Sep 1, 2019
I'm stuck at church case, can't seem to invite Teresa for an interrogation and can't find 3rd question for Delilah

Edit: nevermind, I figured it out, both were solved when I visited Moe at night at the mall

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes