• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RoCu

May 23, 2020
Currently playing through the game, loving it so far but I'm curious:

How far in is the game? Can we solve the whole church mystery yet? And are there any scenes with Sage yet? Thanks :p

gfdgdg

Jun 14, 2017
Currently playing through the game, loving it so far but I'm curious:

How far in is the game? Can we solve the whole church mystery yet? And are there any scenes with Sage yet? Thanks :p
The Church Quest is still currently a work in progress but you progress pretty far in and there's a scene with Sage through her Side Quest

Reactions: RoCu

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
Last time I played was when the Spear story came out. Before the updated home. I got version 6.10 and I have to say just one thing; MoolahMilk you are still my favourite developer here. The minigame with Sophia, the reworked case, the whole upgrade to the game has me speechless. The game is still a real strong 9/10 overall. Keep up the awesome work you wonderful creature.
P.S. Maeve is still best grill.

kosein

Feb 21, 2020
Is anyone else having issues with the bathroom? I've got the key from the locksmith, but every time I try, the MC says he doesn't have it. I've checked back with the locksmith to pick it up, I have Sophia's roomkey and that works fine.

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
Fantastic game, but its not clear if/when you have completed all the content as the clues don't seem to mention anything past a certain point. Just to make sure, the Moon date and the Total Defense party are still incomplete correct? You also can't seem to go further with Sophia during gaming than getting her naked correct? (If you try to touch her when naked she will always get upset).

As for character points, max for Mia is 11,10,10,5 (left to right, top/down) and for Sophia its 11,12,10,1, has anyone been able to get higher?

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
im thinking this version is bugged
i got all clues but it didnt give me full score
also 1 time it said "ur intelligence increased" but nothing changed
also spanking is infinite?
edit: yay the "story" just went full retard on the train
and the mc revealed himself to be just another bouffon

Last edited:
Reactions: martinlongbow

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Just to make sure, the Moon date and the Total Defense party are still incomplete correct? You also can't seem to go further with Sophia during gaming than getting her naked correct?
Yes the Moon date and Total Defense party are still incomplete. As for Sophia, the most you can do is spread her legs when she is topless before she slaps you. When she is naked, she will always get mad when you tickle her. I think that's all you can do for now.

Im not too sure on the exact values for the love, lust, submission and level points but it is capped at a certain point right now, so the numbers you mentioned are probably correct.

letsrage2

Feb 19, 2020
is it just me or does my character become an idiot when meeting Victoria, i cringed through the whole scene and im pretty sure i went with intellect in the beginning

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
is it just me or does my character become an idiot when meeting Victoria, i cringed through the whole scene and im pretty sure i went with intellect in the beginning
It's all an act. You'll realise he pricks Victoria with the listening device when he hugs her outside the Church. He suspected her all along and was just putting on a show so he can do that.

wihrl

Feb 9, 2021
SecretCam.exe has stopped working.

Unable to progress thanks to this. Also is the phone supposed to be interactive? None of the buttons in the contacts screen do anything.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
i need password in the Lad quest , someone help me plz !
...If you're referring to the lab quest, like I think you mean, what Maeve wants is hidden in one of the books, there's a picture at the bottom of the bin that you need to put back together, and you need to find her birthdate, and carefully read the notes on getting the right number for her actualy birthday DAY, because the month is consistent.

Without outright telling you the answer, I think that should help you. :)

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Just restarted this game since v4.3 and had to start new game. I forgot how much I hate screen shakes in games. Does anyone actually like to see the screen shake every few scenes? Please dev, if you read this get rid of the screen shakes. They are so annoying and I don't think they add anything to the game. Do a poll?

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
What should I'd while interrogation sister Teresa?
You can find the answers on this post.

No there isnt but you need to collect all the clues before starting the interrogation.

You can also talk to each nun and they will give you hints as to what type of attitude they respond the best to. You will be told that Eve responds well to authority/fear, Miriam kindness, Teresa nice tactics and Delilah harsher actions. From this you can deduce that you'll need to use bad cop tactics for Eve and Delilah, and good cop tactics for Miriam and Teresa. Bad cop means switching the camera off and locking the door, good cop means switching the camera on, unlocking the door and offering water.

As for the interrogation itself, after using the appropriate tactics (good or bad cop), you need to ask 3 questions for each girl and correctly choose to either accept the truth, apply pressure or accuse them of lying. If you do accuse them of lying you will have to use the correct piece of evidence. If you do all that correctly, the final step is to blackmail them. You will know you have succeeded when, upon leaving the room, the game says you got 3/3 questions correct and have successfully blackmailed them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes