Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
I have a simple question, I am in the middle of some weird sex scene that I have to do 3 things to advance, desperation ect... some lady in a dark red outfit. I can't seem to pass this at all. What do I need to do to make it through?

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
I have a simple question, I am in the middle of some weird sex scene that I have to do 3 things to advance, desperation ect... some lady in a dark red outfit. I can't seem to pass this at all. What do I need to do to make it through?
It's Catherine and not "some lady", sometimes I wonder if ppl even read dialogues... xD

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
What's the password? I don't understand English.

How do I get out of here?

Last edited:

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
What's the password? I don't understand English.

How do I get out of here?
Yes, I'm not able to solve this riddle either. I found the note, but can't "illuminate it"

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
It's Catherine and not "some lady", sometimes I wonder if ppl even read dialogues... xD
Yea yea, I was distracted this Am when I wrote this question. To be honest I really don't care what her name is, she is just another piece of meat by the looks of this so far, so I really did not pay to much attention to her. That said.... I can not progress until I finish with her so..... Unless you have input and not just trying to lecture me on who she is please just don't reply. There has to be a pattern to follow, and I am just messing it up so her stats always fall.

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
I dont understand what I am doing wrong when trying to buy drinks in the right order
coca, dr pepper, fanta sprite and duncan or whatever it wa called. i dont knowthe right order
can someone help
you forgot diet coke.
coca, dr pepper, diet coke, fanta, sprite, dasanti
and then dont forget to click on the coin slot (thats what took me a while).

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes