Crypt

Jul 19, 2019
For the 2 evidences talk to the computer dude at the mall at night. I think the clue you are missing also comes from the same guy.
so im sort of stuck also like this guy, but when i go talk to the mall guy, nothing, missing the top key detail and middle one

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
So I was doing the Sage quest trying to get me some redhead pussy and... holy fucking cow. What was THAT. The entire sequence was fucking bonkers(in the best way possible). Everything after tailing the guys to finishing the psych meetup with Autumn. Especially the dream and the morning after at Autumn's was kino. The aerie bgm, the framing of each shot, the lighting. HOLY SHIT. That was incredible. The part where MC is watching the movie alone in his room after the scene with Autumn actually gave me goosebumps. Needless to say, I was actually fucking sad when the normal game resumed.

You got some real dramatic chops my dude. After you're done with this you should consider a more linear, dark dramatic story because HOLY FUCK that caught me by huge surprise and it was amazing. Or completely scratch that and film a short film somehow, fuck if i know.

I don't think i've ever reacted to any game on F95 like this.

on a complete side note i really hope treating sage like a meatbag is a valid path to going forwards with her because, while i enjoyed her consensual scene too, it was incredibly hot.

Last edited:

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Just started playing this.

Is it possible to go loving with some girls and corrupt others? Or is it all-in, build "all sluts" or "team lovey dovey" one or the other.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I first played the game at v0.5.5 and really enjoyed the beginning, but it started to feel rushed and disjointed around the nighttime investigation at the church.

Have subsequent updates have changed this at all? The 0.6.10 changelog for example says "Old Scenes Revamp." Does this mean renders, script, etc?

TideT

Jul 4, 2018
So, the last picture in the patreon post shows the photo scene. Now, you get beta hardlocked before you can reach it. That's what's fucking stupid, TideT
Have you considered that it is hardlocked to prevent people from seeing the premium content before its intended release (free release is 4th June)? That's not stupid my friend, that's smart.

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
You got the cafe doorbell jingles set in the wrong spot it happens every time you exit conversation from the counter or Sage at the table but it doesn't even jingle when you exit the cafe but it jingles when you go in.

crowbar214

Apr 25, 2021
Have you considered that it is hardlocked to prevent people from seeing the premium content before its intended release (free release is 4th June)? That's not stupid my friend, that's smart.
The free release on the 4th of June is version 6.0, not this version. This is the version released to patrons. Hardlocking quests in the beta release of your game is a dick move, especially to the 1000+ patrons who actually paid for the game. Sure, when this version moves out of beta, the quests will be able to be completed. It's still fucking stupid :LOL:

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Huh i haven't played this in a while but why did they change the interior of the house? Didn't it use to be the house you see in the beginning in the dream sequence? You can even see the old version in a couple of scenes right at the start like walking in on Mia in the bathroom on the second day, feels kinda disjointed having one set of visuals when u r walking around the house and then seeing a scene in a completely different environment

Reactions: Blahbs

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
Huh i haven't played this in a while but why did they change the interior of the house? Didn't it use to be the house you see in the beginning in the dream sequence? You can even see the old version in a couple of scenes right at the start like walking in on Mia in the bathroom on the second day, feels kinda disjointed having one set of visuals when u r walking around the house and then seeing a scene in a completely different environment
Yes it's a new house layout. I don't know if the dev is going to redo renders that have the previous house layout in order to update them, but for me personally it's no big deal.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I am doing the beatrice soft route but whenever I get to the part where we are supposed to do the video, the game is acting like I did the rough scenes with her. Is this a bug or is the rest of the soft route not done yet? Does anyone know?
I did not choose the option to take advantage of her.
MoolahMilk

Last edited:

The Bunny

Jun 20, 2017
Yall need to put an Anonfile link instead of everything else. Mega has a limit and the other links are slower than Anonfile

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes