What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Damn, was not expecting to see Catherine again but boy am I glad we did! Super hot scene. I think the bar arc is accessible even before we advance sophia's questline so I can overlook the fact that Catherine already told MC she wont be seeing him again last update.

It seems the MC's relationship with his dad wasnt the best. Defo getting a lot more context to the odd flashback of mc being accused of murdering his parents. It is disjointed sure but the bits and pieces are starting to make sense.

All in all good update although Im pretty sure I havent seen all it has to offer. Talking about "Beta Hardlocked" of course. Keep up the good work MoolahMilk!

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
I am doing the beatrice soft route but whenever I get to the part where we are supposed to do the video, the game is acting like I did the rough scenes with her. Is this a bug or is the rest of the soft route not done yet? Does anyone know?
I did not choose the option to take advantage of her.
MoolahMilk
Knowing the dev he most likely hasnt made the scene for the "good guy" path yet.

It was the same for the previous scene where mc first demonstrates the power of the pills to beatrice. In v0.5 we could only take advantage of her but v0.6 gave us the option to encourage her. Similarly I suspect we will only get the "good" recording scene in the next update or two.

melkiy1987

Aug 13, 2018
what is the code from the laboratory and what is the password from the doctor's computer?thank you in advance for your help

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I played this game last year but as far as I've stopped I haven't seen any signs of incest to justify this tag
I think you may want to wait for the Mia update. It'll probably be one of the last ones before the game is completed though, at the pace it's going we're looking at years.

pen7669

Nov 14, 2020
what's wrong with the minigame taking pictures guys, even though i moved all the things upstairs, still nothing happened

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
I'm so glad to see the Dev updating this game and adding more content because I've downloaded it like 3 times already and plan on doing it again now that I see it looking like more of a whole game.
The art work and renders are absolutely beautiful. I'd like to thank the Dev for sharing your creative work. I've always found this game to be intriguing and original. Which is something that most titles can't claim for themselves. Keep up the good work and thank you.;):love::):sneaky:

Reactions: What'sNew

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Huh i haven't played this in a while but why did they change the interior of the house? Didn't it use to be the house you see in the beginning in the dream sequence? You can even see the old version in a couple of scenes right at the start like walking in on Mia in the bathroom on the second day, feels kinda disjointed having one set of visuals when u r walking around the house and then seeing a scene in a completely different environment

just make up your own head cannon that they moved sometime the last 7 years, ez.

Reactions: What'sNew

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Deviant Anomalies [v0.7.3] [MoolahMilk] crunched (HQ)

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,97 GB / 1,88 GB - DeviantAnomalies-0.7.3(Beta)-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,94 GB / 1,84 GB - DeviantAnomalies-0.7.3(Beta)-mac-crunched.zip
= ~47% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/60% UAGC

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Deviant Anomalies [v0.7.3] [MoolahMilk] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,97 GB / 952 MB - DeviantAnomalies-0.7.3(Beta)-pc-lqcrunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,94 GB / 917 MB - DeviantAnomalies-0.7.3(Beta)-mac-lqcrunched.zip
= ~24% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/60% YAC

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11(v3) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - UAGC v1.7.7 (megalol@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone)
- -

Last edited:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Could someone plz give me a save just before this latest release as I had my hard drive died and I also deleted my last save on my other SSD so I will have to start from the beginning again and as much as I like this game there are many, I play also I went with the corruption path. Don't worry about it I will just start over again.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes