Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
Please tell me how to pass the vending machine with drinks? I can't get the right drink.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
haven't looked at this in a while, has mia's face changed?
seems gaunter less happy cheboca type

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
I am doing the beatrice soft route but whenever I get to the part where we are supposed to do the video, the game is acting like I did the rough scenes with her. Is this a bug or is the rest of the soft route not done yet? Does anyone know?
I did not choose the option to take advantage of her.
MoolahMilk
I'm having that same problem. I'm like wtf I didn't go this route. I guess ill wait for a fix or get added for the good path and play it later.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
beta hardlock is just a confuse. can't it just be a "that's all folks"?
Since this is the beta version of 0.7.3, I assume/hope the final version will have the rest of the scene.

Please tell me how to pass the vending machine with drinks? I can't get the right drink.
I'm guessing you figured out the correct order of the drinks from the story? (Coca Cola, Dr. Pepper, Diet Coke, Fanta, Sprite, Dasani) After pushing the buttons in that order you need to click on the coin slot above. That had me stumped for a bit too.

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Bruh is there an issue or bug in this game's version?
I specifically acted out last time to make Beatrice feel better and I told her she doesn't need the pills, I also did not abuse her.
So why is this new scene starting out with me giving her the pills as if I never told her she doesn't need them before. And she seems oblivious and shy and still inhibited even though last time I had Karma points with her for being a friend and encouraging her?

Also she says I choked her and took advantage of her.
I chose the option to NOT take advantage of her and I never choked her. Bug?

*Edit* - now MC is slapping her to make her relive trauma?? WTH
Last episode I was calling her "my princess" and we were besties. Man c'mon ..

*Edit2* - am now hardlocked in the Catherine scene and can't even leave the place, nor can I go forward with the event.
Meh, gonna have to wait for next update to actually play it seems.

I don't get it.

Last edited:

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
Since this is the beta version of 0.7.3, I assume/hope the final version will have the rest of the scene.

I'm guessing you figured out the correct order of the drinks from the story? (Coca Cola, Dr. Pepper, Diet Coke, Fanta, Sprite, Dasani) After pushing the buttons in that order you need to click on the coin slot above. That had me stumped for a bit too.
Thanks a lot)

Reactions: NateGrey

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
considering current version is a beta with partial content, should i just play the complete 6.7 version( most recent compressed version search found prior to current version) then look for the full version 7.3 to come out?
and does the inc patch still needed/works?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes