randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)
i shouldve blame this. even if i aint download the game, im keep hitting the like button for your post lol (actually cos of pixeldrain link :p)

Thank you minna for your posts. prolly im not gonna download current update til they fixed the "hardlock beta" :KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Just started on it today. All of you saying you're beta hardlocked and here I am wondering who tf I'm supposed to talk to for the location of Garrison's. Lol. And there's no more interactions left for Mia apparently so I'm pretty stuck

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I gotta say all the slapping with Beatrice was such a turn off for me, choosing the dominant path doesn't equal beating the shit out of a woman, that's a very unique fetish and even with consent it's still borderline abusive, spanking her ass is one thing but repeatedly slapping the face as if you're competing in a slapping competition is an entirely different matter.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

kkevin33

Jul 27, 2018
Bruh is there an issue or bug in this game's version?
I specifically acted out last time to make Beatrice feel better and I told her she doesn't need the pills, I also did not abuse her.
So why is this new scene starting out with me giving her the pills as if I never told her she doesn't need them before. And she seems oblivious and shy and still inhibited even though last time I had Karma points with her for being a friend and encouraging her?

Also she says I choked her and took advantage of her.
I chose the option to NOT take advantage of her and I never choked her. Bug?

*Edit* - now MC is slapping her to make her relive trauma?? WTH
Last episode I was calling her "my princess" and we were besties. Man c'mon ..

*Edit2* - am now hardlocked in the Catherine scene and can't even leave the place, nor can I go forward with the event.
Meh, gonna have to wait for next update to actually play it seems.

I don't get it.
i think the dev hasn't make the good path yet, so the scene play out is bad path

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I have to say I like the puzzles as they were designed in this beta release. Not too obtuse not too simple. Nice middle ground that doesn't completely stop the flow of the game.

Reactions: What'sNew

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
I have to say I like the puzzles as they were designed in this beta release. Not too obtuse not too simple. Nice middle ground that doesn't completely stop the flow of the game.
yea that was one of the goals of the dev for this update. I noticed it too and the gameplay was a lot smoother. It does however make it shorter since we do spend less time playing it. In the previous update I found myself thinking a bit for Sophia's studying session. There was none of that this update.

Personally though I do like some challenge presented in the old puzzles. Maybe the dev can reserve those to the SOL case while simplifying the rest from hereon.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Could someone who has a save as of the last update before this newest one plz give me a saved game I was Smooth Operator from the start. As much as I like this game it will take me a really long time to get back to where I was. Thanks in advance if you can. (y) The reason I am asking is my SSD died and I lost all my games and saves I usually have the games saved on another drive but I must have deleted it trying to save space. Don't worry about it I have decided to play from the start again.

Last edited:

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Could someone who has a save as of the last update before this newest one plz give me a saved game I was Smooth Operator from the start. As much as I like this game it will take me a really long time to get back to where I was. Thanks in advance if you can. (y)
Obviously I dont know what choices you picked for your old save but here is a save just before the newest update. Dont think I chose Smooth Operator but it doesnt really matter, if at all.

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
it be nice if girls had pubic hair i wasn't happy when Eleanor removed hers, i know not everyone is into that but maybe add an option to turn it on and off? it would make both sides happy imo, Beatrice sex scene should've had an option for anal specially if you are on the "Bad path" (besides that her scenes are perfect for me and pls add a gallery to replay all sex scene xD (hopefully the water in the shower scenes stop looking like milk instead of water lol)

Last edited:

Zen911417

Nov 20, 2020
Has anyone had the same problem as me in the moon side quest? i saved from last update when moon pointed the gun at the man and now when i want to continue the quest they say wait till saturday and go to the restaurant but i waited 4-5 saturdays and still nothing , what a headache 1653543069528.png

JohnnyFlex

Jan 24, 2018
I had issues last update with this, and I'm still having them. Game is telling me I don't have a bathroom key, even though I do, and I have no idea how to fix it. I've also progressed quite a bit in the story since "acquiring" the key, so having to go back would suck.

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Just started on it today. All of you saying you're beta hardlocked and here I am wondering who tf I'm supposed to talk to for the location of Garrison's. Lol. And there's no more interactions left for Mia apparently so I'm pretty stuck
check the objectives. it has multiple tabs. it's pretty comprehensive on what you need to do for any given questline

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
check the objectives. it has multiple tabs. it's pretty comprehensive on what you need to do for any given questline
Oh trust me, I've checked extensively. Lol. I cannot call anyone. No new dialogue for anyone. No more Mia content. Only thing I'm left with is "talk to someone I know who works at Garrison's"

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
what are the right answers to sophia text? (Reivuse) i feel like the dev went ham on this one, how am i suppose to know these questions? some i can guess by looking at them but im assuming you need all of them to be right

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes