Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
Is it possible to max all three bars, desperation sensitivity and ruin, for Catherine's sex scene. just asking in case I miss anything. So far the sex scene just ends when Catherine is exhausted.

Also the changelog mentioned Mia and Sophia toilet scenes, is it referring to the panty scenes or MC creeping up on them while they're showering? I've only managed to find Mia in there, not Sophia.

Finally, how far can we get with tickling Sophia while she plays her video game.
Okay, I've got to just ask the question. How do I max out both "desparation" and "sensitivity"? Everything I've tried that raises one either lowers the other by one or clears the other one to zero. There has to be a way, but I can't figure it out. I'm pretty sure I have all "ruin" points except for whatever is under the lock requiring desparation and sensitivity. Thanks!

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I went at night not sure what you are meant to do there and I can't find Moe.
You will note I was referencing a post of mine that I couldn't figure out how to get the final clue for one of the girls. Been a few months since I played, but you find Moe at the mall at night and go to his house, and pay him to perform some background research on the nun.

Etro16

Jul 22, 2019
And what does "Beta hardlocked" mean :unsure:, does it refer to the "game beta version":unsure: or to an incorrect saved game:unsure:, do we have to wait for the full version:unsure:
Indeed, I gotta confused what Beta HardLock's mean, there's no explaining with Beta HardLock thing is.

RalinAura

Feb 17, 2020
I love the references to other adult games in this one, especially other HS titles. So far I've noticed a Ripples poster in Maeve's lab, a Once in a Lifetime magazine in an alley, I'd say the entire Eleanor spanking minigame is straight out of The Headmaster. And now with the new house, the furniture is different but that is absolutely the house from House Party.
Well played sir, well played.
Got a House In The Rift one too, nice.

Reactions: DivineDeviant

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
yea that was one of the goals of the dev for this update. I noticed it too and the gameplay was a lot smoother. It does however make it shorter since we do spend less time playing it. In the previous update I found myself thinking a bit for Sophia's studying session. There was none of that this update.

Personally though I do like some challenge presented in the old puzzles. Maybe the dev can reserve those to the SOL case while simplifying the rest from hereon.
I hard disagree. Anything that makes the game longer because it completely stops your progress and takes you out of the game and derails the flow doesn't actually count as meaningful content to me.

Imagine a game that forced you to go read a 900 page book to progress. That's a helluva lot of content by your logic. I'm making an exaggerated point for effect, but it's a valid argument.

But to each their own.

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
For the vending machine, the order of the drinks should be
coca-cola
dr. pepper
Diet coke
Fanta
Sprite
and final Dassani right ????

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Genuinely curios. Is the relationship tab reserved for girls that are going to be in MC's anti-Watchmaker anomaly army? If so:

1. That's a whole heap of blanks still remaining for main girls for a ver0.7 while we go on all sorts of side-track/side-chicks like recruiting for Elysium instead of for our own team.

2. Can we get a 2nd page for those chicks that do have sub/affection/karma stats tracked by the game like Caroline but have no way of checking what their current totals are.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Okay, I've got to just ask the question. How do I max out both "desparation" and "sensitivity"? Everything I've tried that raises one either lowers the other by one or clears the other one to zero. There has to be a way, but I can't figure it out. I'm pretty sure I have all "ruin" points except for whatever is under the lock requiring desparation and sensitivity. Thanks!
It's been a while since I played that sex scene with Catherine so I cant tell you. All I can say is keep experimenting with the options, some options are only unlocked once you reach a certain threshold for the three bars so you might want to revisit the same actions.

Also the reason I asked the question was because I was wondering if there is an alternate ending to the sex scene. Turns out there isnt and Catherine breaks down crying anyways. Good luck.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes