JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
I gotta say all the slapping with Beatrice was such a turn off for me, choosing the dominant path doesn't equal beating the shit out of a woman, that's a very unique fetish and even with consent it's still borderline abusive, spanking her ass is one thing but repeatedly slapping the face as if you're competing in a slapping competition is an entirely different matter.
Could't agree more.

LastWishes

Sep 5, 2018
I wait for so long and Chanel doesn't call me once.

Also how do I get events other than side or main quests?
like sophia test which I have waited for so long but no progress

Edit: I finished Chanel side quests and she just called me
but I also curious about how to get an event with other girls

Last edited:

FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
Is the incest patch meant to reinstate incest removed for patreon compliance or is it changing an existing relationship to incest? I often wonder that for games with incest patches because in some of them the game's relationship work fine without incest and in others they clearly just changed to roommate or landlady but in both case the incest tag can be present even though in one case it might not be originally part of the game.

Edit: OK got my answer this one is definitely reinstating incest which was removed for patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: V85

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
hey guy how can I complete this event? I did all options but still can't pass it View attachment 1837527
How do I get this event to trigger? I'm done with all the main quests, and can visit at night at her home, but it's always the same "Let's switch" choices. Also, as an aside, after I run through the "I need my fucktoy" scene, it says Catherine Submissiveness -1 at the end of the scene. Is that a bug, or by design that her submission is dropping rather than increasing when she acts submissively?

Croftic

Jul 20, 2017
I like this game.

Some people are complaining about the minigames and the story. Personally, I like this kind of gameplay, and not just click and fuck, and change position during a sex scene, like in 95% of other games. Here I at least see that the developer is trying to make the game interesting. Yes, its no perfect for example the storyline a little bit mess but overall the game is decent.

I undestrand that many people are playing only for sex scenes, so it would be good for the developers to just make hints for these people and maybe options to skip some mini games.

Eventually, i hope this game will become better and better in the future.

K1ix

Jun 26, 2020
cant progress after catherine ask to setup cams and u do it then it just says "beta hardlock" idk if its a joke or i just have to wait for next update cuz i cant even go back to city

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Wait I'm confused, do we have to reset this version? I played up to here last update back in january and now it's telling me I have to start a new playthrough, after already doing a new playthrough last time??? screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png

DLA67

Jun 3, 2020
I am stuck in Maeve,s office. I cannot get into the lab I have tried to use the code 1012 at the door keypad and I keep getting WRONG when I try.. am i missing something?

Jun 24, 2017
I am stuck in Maeve,s office. I cannot get into the lab I have tried to use the code 1012 at the door keypad and I keep getting WRONG when I try.. am i missing something?
If I remember correctly, wasn't that the password to her computer? And the hint is DD/MM, not MM/DD if I remember right.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Am I getting bug after last event with Sage or is it meant to be , that side quest with her just disappeared with no explanation? She just left MC on that mountain and its all? I'm asking because other quests say "this is the end for current version", for example Mia , main quest or church. Or did I missed a few lines of text where we get explained that this is the end for now? She just sitting in the cafe and there is no interaction with her at all.

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
Started a new save file in the new version and some events aren't triggering when they're supposed to.

Can't take Delilah or Teresa to interrogation.
Chanel never calls to tell you Ryan is at the bar preventing Sage questline from advancing.
Can't do any of the Moon events besides talking to her in the morning and her flashing her tits.
Ryan giving Mia a ride home doesn't happen.
James in the car scene is the last Vanderbilt scene to show up.
Sophie's grades are never revealed.

All requirements for quests are fulfilled unless new requirements were put in place with the new update.

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
Enter First Name....BOOM ERROR.....Click Ignore....Enter Last Name.....Boom Error....Selecting trait....Clicking YES ABSOLUTLY.....Boom Error....Dude this Version is full of Errors :(

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes