ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
I swear to god there was a gallery unlock mod for earlier versions. Was it removed?

I'm honestly playing this for the Eleanor content for the debauchery and corruption. Does this update expand on her arc?
Ixalon (the modder for this game) stopped updating the gallery mod after 0.5.5
Most likely has been abandoned since they removed it from the first page.

Reactions: kizuru

Psan2022

Mar 8, 2022
Does someone know how to get out of the Photoshoot without reloading a new save?
It says Beta Hardlocked and I cant progress further....

Reactions: mbs123a

mbs123a

Mar 14, 2022
PHOTOSHOOT BETA HARDLOCKED WHUUUUT ?!
Does someone know how to get out of the Photoshoot without reloading a new save?
It says Beta Hardlocked and I cant progress further....

i found out why. u you not talk to the young girl / the painting beside it. would hardlock it for me. but for some reason i still cant keep going. it says i havent played light/camera right. when i have tho. but atliest it dont say hard locked.

Psan2022

Mar 8, 2022
For those who havent played through the main case so far...DO NOT DO THE PHOTOSHOOT it will hardlock you into oblivion without a way out and you are not able to proceed. So I am either stuck until a new version comes out or I reload a day old save...great (yeah I know its my fault but a way out would have been nice at least)

1654020610558.png

Reactions: Blahbs

mbs123a

Mar 14, 2022
For those who havent played through the main case so far...DO NOT DO THE PHOTOSHOOT it will hardlock you into oblivion without a way out and you are not able to proceed. So I am either stuck until a new version comes out or I reload a day old save...great (yeah I know its my fault but a way out would have been nice at least)

View attachment 1842187
just dont press anything on this render and you wont get hardlock.

fixed it for me. after i reset back 10 mins and found out as long as i did not click anything here will not say beta. but it still does not work for me. insted of hardlock she says . no you placed the things wrong. ( pretty darn sure i did not tho..)

dandeliomo

Sep 22, 2017
im only looking foward for Mia, Sophia, the Twins, maybe the bar bunny girl now. But they aren't giving that anytime soon i just know it :(

FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
The puzzle where you put back the picture of Maeve and her coworker together seems bugged. I definitelly finished before time ran out (I had like 58 seconds left) and I did get a message saying I got +1 to my intelligence stat but it hasn't updated on the phone. Unless Intelligence isn't meant to be the "brains" stat? The Charm stat DID get updated after reading the magazine on the other hand.

OK after playing a while I got a sentence indicating that an arc or storyline isn't complete 4-5 times. What's frustrating is that there isn't a clear cutoff point in most cases it just tells you in the middle of a scene : "Sorry the storyline is still under construction". I'll come back to this game in a few years when the dev has hopefully progressed and completed more of the storyline he has planned because although I really like the game so far I hate having to stop mid scene, it's like you are watching a movie and someone randomly unplugs the TV or something...

Last edited:

PeqPeq

Oct 26, 2018
My save from last version is not working. Does anyone have one they can share before this new update?

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes