• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

makefront

Mar 8, 2020
So two things, One my game wont let me do the moon date on Saturday, it happend once but it has missing stuff and ive been trying to get it to happen again but it wont? The quest is till there as well. The next thing is for the church case i have a locked objective and i dont know how to unlock it? its the second objective. View attachment 1851140
Moon update is not done I thought it was gonna be this update but I guess not, so there's nothing more to it you see it once and that's it and for the church if u completed the underground tomb stuff that's all for now I think nothing more to it.

chikipiki

May 18, 2017
The next thing is for the church case i have a locked objective and i dont know how to unlock it? its the second objective.
You have to find all the clues and get full score during the interrogation. Two nuns(whore nun and old nun) need good cop and two nuns need bad cops(book nun, blond nun) to get the full score. You can unlock the 2nd objective. It's lesbian grooming. I think you can get it from blond nun interrogation. You also need to check their rooms for the clues.

Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
1654426903304.png
wait what happened. what did they see? It just showed them be shocked at something and said something about rescuing the girls but I didn't see anything? Am I missing files?

Reactions: Temphere69

hungneet

Aug 6, 2017
I found all the clues but cant find the first evidences, and cant interogate dalliah. Already talke to Moe too. So what I did wrong here?

1654501187208.png

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
shame why cant whe have Emma the young police girl and the crazy but damn cute looking scientist
who is helping the MC or the nun girl whit redhear and glasses i whould love to see those 3 in the harem.

funny thing i can see through her top uniform and she is wearing something that isnt alowd under the clothing regulation in the police corps
she is wearing a white bikini top
1654536586843.png
also i am missing the same clue as the other further back in this post and it isnt the crack in the ground that is the middlecirkel or clue number 5. does any1 know clue n3 or topright 1
1654542695165.png
nvm found it on the last moment
1654543416553.png

Last edited:

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
boundlessReality that's wrong it needs to be in Renpy/Commen folder since its a RPY or RPYC
RPA files goes in the Game folder
I didn't know that, it's not obvious at first glance to know that, thank you very much for specifying it, it will help me in the future for all my Renpy games!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Hello, where to put the patch.rpy file please ?
Extract the file repository in the respective 'game' folder, as-is conventional with RenPy game patches. (y)
boundlessReality that's wrong it needs to be in Renpy/Commen folder since its a RPY or RPYC (n)
RPA files goes in the Game folder
BoundlessReality is right, locomotor79 is wrong! :WeSmart:If you don't know what you're talking about, better be quiet!:censored:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes