• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Does anyone know the passwords in the lab on the computer and from the door ?
Attention SPOIL! :

First, dig into the books, there's one that tells you what she would love most in the world.

Second, reading the yellow post-it note on the screen, she says that the password is the thing she wants most in the world. So you know the password, it's: BIG BREASTS

Third, read the paper on the desk, there is a date, the date she was fired.

Fourthly, empty the trash and at the end you will have a mini-game, a puzzle to complete (it is obligatory unfortunately), having completed it, it gives a picture. Behind the photo there is information: it says that she was fired 2 days BEFORE her birthday, so October 10 + 2 days = October 12. So you can complete the double authentication on the computer.

Then you have a note on the PC, and you will have the code for the lab door.

If you don't feel like doing all this, here is the code of the lab: 29126

Reactions: kristo0086
Jan 17, 2022
Is there new content with 0.7.3 (Beta) ? It seems i can not continue the moon story and there is no more content anymore with the green haired girl, the pink haired girl or the older red haired woman.

Last edited:

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
Is there new content with 0.7.3 (Beta) ? It seems i can not continue the moon story and there is no more contenct anymore with the green haired girl, the pink haired girl or the older red haired woman.
its a buggy beta build need to wait for the full release, you could have content with them or you might not i've not played it so i'm not even sure what was added

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
Let's see... a woman with a facial deformation and a tearful expression plus supernatural weather. I'm predicting loads of over-dramatic and sappy/cringe dialogue.
"Can you hold my hand please" or most worst "can you pat my head"

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
For the record, it says there is only 0.7.5 for Mac but several of the download services have 0.7.6 for Mac like Gofile and Gdrive for instance.

Reactions: wongsinthink

ioriya

Sep 10, 2019
What does it even mean "Bar girls Arc"?

This game was pretty good until the dev decided to get all weird with a million side quests. The only thing I can interact with is the Total defense quest and thats locked up with "Beta, Sorry, you can't play".

Is this the Bar girl arc or am I doing something wrong?

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Just a small question, seams like the first post on this game was 31/10/2020 with version 0.7.5, now we're at version 0.7.6 on the 08/06/2022, look like one update in a little more than 18 months.
Does this game had only one update in 18 months ?

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes