• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Temphere69

May 16, 2022
Yeah, a dev who gives the most recent update to his patrons while putting an older version on a pirate site for free. The nerve!
I was not talking about that. I was referring about the "Beta Hardlocked". I would have preferred waiting more than getting my hype crushed with an "update" that only add 10mn of gameplay and a "Beta Hardblocked".

Also : " Yeah, a dev who gives the most recent update to his patrons while putting an older version on a pirate site for free"

In case you forgot your glasses, this is NOT a pirate site. The dev himself/herself has posted the game here.

Thank you and have a great day!

• Angry
Reactions: Apokalyx and ak47

MrBigs949

Apr 9, 2020
I was not talking about that. I was referring about the "Beta Hardlocked". I would have preferred waiting more than getting my hype crushed with an "update" that only add 10mn of gameplay and a "Beta Hardblocked".

Also : " Yeah, a dev who gives the most recent update to his patrons while putting an older version on a pirate site for free"

In case you forgot your glasses, this is NOT a pirate site. The dev himself/herself has posted the game here.

Oh come on now. Lets be honest. There is more pirated shit on this site than we all want to admit, I know. We are fortunate to even get direct communication from some devs, for at times, we can be some toxic motherfuckers. All that said, lets not bash a gift. Sure, it isn't want we want in an update, but we didn't do anything for it. Lets just enjoy that we get it.

I would encourage people to support patreon games whenever they can if they want the most up-to-date (potentially less buggy) versions. Even if it is for just a month. His patreon is only $3 for the 0.7 release on June 4, so just skip starbucks for a day.

Temphere69

May 16, 2022
Oh come on now. Lets be honest. There is more pirated shit on this site than we all want to admit, I know. We are fortunate to even get direct communication from some devs, for at times, we can be some toxic motherfuckers. All that said, lets not bash a gift. Sure, it isn't want we want in an update, but we didn't do anything for it. Lets just enjoy that we get it.

I would encourage people to support patreon games whenever they can if they want the most up-to-date (potentially less buggy) versions. Even if it is for just a month. His patreon is only $3 for the 0.7 release on June 4, so just skip starbucks for a day.
I understand what you say but there is one problem (for me):
I can't support anyone on patreon because it's blocked in my country. If my favorite games had monero/paypal or anything else as support method, I would do it of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: ak47

Toraemon

Jun 1, 2022

Dude...erm... is something wrong with you? This IS a pirate site. Versions are leaked here by others before they are made public, the devs don't leak their own game lol. Even if they might own the thread.

That comes with caveats, which means if you play a version not posted by the dev, it's at your own choice. Some devs decide to interact with the forum and fix things if they have time and want to be nice but people like you ain't doing any favors man.

0.7.5 works fine. Just wait for someone to leak it. Or you can bug the dev to fix it.

fakitm8

Dec 1, 2019
I understand what you say but there is one problem (for me):
I can't support anyone on patreon because it's blocked in my country. If my favorite games had monero/paypal or anything else as support method, I would do it of course.
"Patreon gets blocked in my country" just get a VPN

expatdad

Dec 3, 2020
after finding Albert in the Courtyard I visit Miriam but cannot accuse her as such after finding her neck bare of her cross as I never get an asterisk in the accouse section' Any ideas?

fakitm8

Dec 1, 2019
getting a VPN does not give Patreon access as it has to be paid for and the credit card payments to Patreon are not allowed either
?????
you're trolling aren't you?
i'm in an arabian country where even some vpns are banned and patreon is banned here too. i have my patreon subs for a couple of +18 game devs.
use paypal so u can use your credit card for payments.

Last edited:

MrBigs949

Apr 9, 2020
So I'm loving this game and can't wait to see how it upfolds. I have so many theories: I think there are some big ones that come to mind.

Warning: Wall of Text Incoming

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think I've hit the wall for most of the content now. So I look forward to how the rest of it will come through. I wonder what other crazy theories people have as well.

Psan2022

Mar 8, 2022
You can enable rollback in settings and go to a time before starting this level.
Rollback is activated but you cant rollback indefinitely, there is a limit.. If you are too deep into the quest/story/mission after a certain point you cant rollback to a point where you can get out of this situation anymore.

Reactions: Blahbs
Feb 13, 2021
So two things, One my game wont let me do the moon date on Saturday, it happend once but it has missing stuff and ive been trying to get it to happen again but it wont? The quest is till there as well. The next thing is for the church case i have a locked objective and i dont know how to unlock it? its the second objective. screenshot0055.png

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes