Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Wait I'm confused, do we have to reset this version? I played up to here last update back in january and now it's telling me I have to start a new playthrough, after already doing a new playthrough last time???
lol
with this game you better be ready to restart after every update lol
im just waiting for gallery unlock or something as I already restarted 3 times and not doing it again lol

CheesusRice

Oct 24, 2021
Everyone 0.7.3 is a mess, Moolah updated the game to 0.7.5 and from what I can see most everything is fixed. It's like none of you can read/understand the word 'Beta'.

Ryux3

Dec 28, 2021
ok people I want to ask you some questions about this game to find out if it is my style or not (I would greatly appreciate any help on this because I am seeing some things in the game that make me uncomfortable)
The first thing is if NTR there is respect for the fetish but it's not my thing, I'm sorry, the second is that they make Mia pregnant like some kind of demon or something, is that true? And to finish, I just want to thank all those who want to answer these questions that I have, thank you very much ;)

Reactions: Temphere69

Temphere69

May 16, 2022
ok people I want to ask you some questions about this game to find out if it is my style or not (I would greatly appreciate any help on this because I am seeing some things in the game that make me uncomfortable)
The first thing is if NTR there is respect for the fetish but it's not my thing, I'm sorry, the second is that they make Mia pregnant like some kind of demon or something, is that true? And to finish, I just want to thank all those who want to answer these questions that I have, thank you very much ;)
I have played all the game so far and what I can tell you is :

1- No NTR (except if you consider widows moving on with their life as cheating) BUT there is a scene with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that may or may not be considered as NTR for you

2-No, Mia is not pregnant because

I hope that helped you out ^^

Last edited:

Ryux3

Dec 28, 2021
I have played all the game so far and what I can tell you is :

1- No NTR (except if you consider widows moving on with their life as cheating) BUT there is a scene with
that may or may not be considered as NTR for you

2-No, Mia is not pregnant because

I hope that helped you out ^^
Thank you very much friend I think that with your comment all my doubts have been cleared I am very grateful

Reactions: Temphere69

kizuru

Jul 11, 2020
I swear to god there was a gallery unlock mod for earlier versions. Was it removed?

I'm honestly playing this for the Eleanor content for the debauchery and corruption. Does this update expand on her arc?

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes