Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
how do you spank her?
after talking with her 3 times in afternoon in living room, she said that one controller broken and then you go to mall to Moe in his work hours after that go to him to mall in night
You have to peek on her while she is masturbating in the bathroom. Then she says something about being spanked and you can pick the option another day in the afternoon

Reactions: blodddray

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
For everyone still curious what the new content of this last update is: the Moon Date continues, but is still not finished... nothing more. No continuation on Mia or Sophia, luckily the bug with the relationship overview was fixed. But honestly, not worth it. The develpment is all over the place, no focus on one event. For all who played this update or the one before, I suggest to skip quite a few, I will definitly do the same.

Shakyjed

Jan 15, 2019
Am I the only one that cannot get the Mia pregnancy thing finished?

I've fed her and gave her vitamins for days but she's always on the verge but never actually finishes.

Reactions: oceanbobo4

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Didn't this game have a gallery? Or am i blind
Nah it did have a gallery, I guess that's another bug. The last update I saw it was 0.6.10. Starting from 0.7.6, the gallery button has disappeared.

Apr 15, 2020
You have to peek on her while she is masturbating in the bathroom. Then she says something about being spanked and you can pick the option another day in the afternoon
Hmm looks like my save is bugged. I did everything mentioned above but the spank option is not available. Before playing the update the option was present but deactivated. After having the bathroom scenes and the one time spanking now the option to spank is no longer in the red heart menu..

Rintal

May 6, 2017
I really don't understand this game. Half of the quests are unfinished, half of the interactions lead to "In the next version" stubs, weird features like "write what you want to say". A dev does one thing, then throws it and introduces something completely different that doesn't make sense at all. It's some bullshit. it's a mess.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Any mod to cheat the money ?
2 ways to do it.

1. Use this tool and use option 3. https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
Please read all about the tool before use because you can screw up your game.
Once you have it active then type in inventory.money = xxx
(xxx) is the amount of money you want.
You can also edit brain, charm and power the same way: IE charm = x

2. On line save editor.

Reactions: Bunbunz

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
Hmm looks like my save is bugged. I did everything mentioned above but the spank option is not available. Before playing the update the option was present but deactivated. After having the bathroom scenes and the one time spanking now the option to spank is no longer in the red heart menu..
Seems like its not a repeatable scene. I dont have it anymore either

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can we actually collect the 10 flowers for Moon's quests ?
Yes you need to talk to the little girl and find her toy and talk to the boys on the roof, gets some apples and sit on the swing and there you go.

Will not spoil how to do all that and let you figure it out.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes