RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Never mind i found it. There is a few in the place where you get the apples below the fence. It just very hard to see

The Church is not complete correct? Its hard to know if the content is there because the quest logs is badly design

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
when is maeves birthday?
You can find it in and around her office area you just got to look at everything and make sure you open all items you can open like books and such.

Leg1on

Jun 4, 2017
You can find it in and around her office area you just got to look at everything and make sure you open all items you can open like books and such.
i get a error when searching the trash, so he always quit the challenge

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i get a error when searching the trash, so he always quit the challenge
What trash, I did not see any trash in my game.

My 10th one was eating an apple on the swing and getting it took away by one of the kids and the end of that convo the kid gives MC the flower.

I got 8 on the ground and 2 from girls.

Darnbob

Aug 11, 2018
I've finished interviewing all 4 nuns, but how do I progress the "Spear of Longinus" quest? I don't think I'm at the end of the quest yet, since it doesn't say "This is all for this version" on the quest page.

TideT

Jul 4, 2018
I've finished interviewing all 4 nuns, but how do I progress the "Spear of Longinus" quest? I don't think I'm at the end of the quest yet, since it doesn't say "This is all for this version" on the quest page.
You'll know you're at the end of the quest when you go to the church and check the notebook, go to objectives and it'll say coming next patch or something along those lines.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
isn´t this game a year old?
i´m asking cuz it feels like mia´s story is on end (wait for the next update) after 10min playing

Berzar2

Apr 5, 2018
Catherine seems broken a bit... if u dominate her then u get 2 x 'Catherine's submissiveness -1' popup messages?
upd:
false alarm (almost)
Code:
if catherine.submissive <=9:
            $ catherine.submissive += 1
            $ renpy.notify ("Catherine's Submissiveness -1")
just wrong message xD

Last edited:

Master2g

Oct 31, 2021
I just got a text message From Eleanor about the event. But it displayed after Beatrice conversation.
This is not really a big issue. But I just want to inform about it ;)

hieulo

Aug 28, 2020
I dunno it's a bug or something but whenever I go to the bathroom to check Sophia masturbating, her lust point will reset to 0.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes