Mar 29, 2019
You must do her mother's sex events at night then a BDSM event at your house with her before Sophia gets the results.
You can not skip the BDSM event and must go all the way through it.

No and there is to many triggers to try and cheat it.
ty for the answer

so i did the mother scene
and i watched sophia in the bath and all stats 10 and no bdsm(the spanking i guess)
anything i missed?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ty for the answer

so i did the mother scene
and i watched sophia in the bath and all stats 10 and no bdsm(the spanking i guess)
anything i missed?
Have no idea, I never got the spanking scene even though I peek at her at all levels lust nothing every happen other than being able to grab her breast 1 at a time.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Moon flirting with MC in the train station was fking HOT.

For those wondering, v0.8.5 part 1 merely continues Moon's date. There is nothing about Mia's condition or Sophia's broken controller.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so how do i bdsm her
She will show up once you have her daughter pass the test and you have sexed her several times.
You will not know if she pass but you will know if she did not pass and have to help her more.

It will auto happen once all the triggers go off.
Don't know how many times you must have sex with her for the triggers to go off and for Soph. test if the week passed and she says nothing but still waiting then you know she has passed the test and its up to the mother for when the scene happens.

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
For the Sophia spanking scene I think you need to focus on her specifically. Get her past her test, do her mom's bdsm minigame in your room, multiple times in the bathroom peeping, get her submission and lust levels to 10 by playing the video game and getting her to study. When you peep her in the bathroom next time, she should be using the tub to get herself off and she will mention spanking and daddy. That unlocks the spanking path.

Mar 29, 2019
For the Sophia spanking scene I think you need to focus on her specifically. Get her past her test, do her mom's bdsm minigame in your room, multiple times in the bathroom peeping, get her submission and lust levels to 10 by playing the video game and getting her to study. When you peep her in the bathroom next time, she should be using the tub to get herself off and she will mention spanking and daddy. That unlocks the spanking path.
TY
I UNLOCKED THE SPANK
and i dont have the bdsm yet

Reactions: GeorgeMarty

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
for the anna case i think its a case of suicide, theres too much evidence pointing to that to not be the case.
the only other person with enough evidence pointing their way is miriam but that isnt because she is the killer its because she is taking advantage of(having sex with) a disabled man and doing everything she can to hide that.
  1. anna was favored by the mother superior so she had access to the key
  2. anna didnt notice delilah because she was occupied carrying the iceblock(s) to the scene of her death
  3. she didnt wear cloths because she had a habit(heh) of doing that regardless
  4. her suicide motive has a variety of possible answers:
    • her derangement itself
    • the fear her derangement might be outed
    • some crazy theory that this was the only way to spread her knowledge of the churches 'truth' to somone who wont silence it
  5. like the game says when you pick the option and the iceblock(s) were used to steady the knife so she could fall onto it. which also caused the dent
the only unanswered part of the case in this theory is what happened to the key but thats the case regarldess of what path you pick. 'choose the path of least resistance until you have a reason not to' imo

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
How the hell do you spin the torn picture bits to put it together right from crazy science girls lab? Or, better yet, is there a way to just skip the damn minigames and enjoy the story? Talk about seriously annoying.

fakitm8

Dec 1, 2019
Good morning. Kind words indeed, sincerely appreciated bud. It should take 1-2 days for me to finish the LoF Final updated (it just dropped yesterday afternoon). Since it's the finally (v1.0) I have to go over the top with it as best I can. Once done I'll be back on this project. Regards.
In Sancho, we trust

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes