Wrath5

Nov 11, 2021
Trust I've been working my ass off brother. These other VN updates won't stop dropping. I'll get there though. Appreciate y'all too.
Hey VN Devs Have a week off, and let Sancho get caught up please.

PS can anyone link me to the download for the mod please? I didn't realise there was a SanchoMod for DA until a few days ago and I can't find a link :(.

Thanks

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Hey VN Devs Have a week off, and let Sancho get caught up please.

PS can anyone link me to the download for the mod please? I didn't realise there was a SanchoMod for DA until a few days ago and I can't find a link :(.

Thanks
there isn’t one yet, he’s making one currently

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ahhh, I thought there was a one out for an earlier version, and he was currently working on updating that to the current v0.8.5.
Good morning.

Well, keep your expectations in check please. The original requests I was getting was for a gallery. I've gone a bit further than that while testing the initial "case" but I'm likely to piecemeal this out... the original request for a gallery taking priority, any guide will be a bonus. I'll fleshout the first case guide 100% just to get my template down. All other features (GUI tweaks, etc) will be available by default... so there's bonus #2. Bottom line: the goal was for me to produce a proper gallery as I found time to do so inbetween current projects.

I'm just laying the cards on the table so there's no misunderstanding. I just didn't have this VN in my personal catalog so I'm kinda starting from scratch.

Wrath5

Nov 11, 2021
Good morning.

Well, keep your expectations in check please. The original requests I was getting was for a gallery. I've gone a bit further than that while testing the initial "case" but I'm likely to piecemeal this out... the original request for a gallery taking priority, any guide will be a bonus. I'll fleshout the first case guide 100% just to get my template down. All other features (GUI tweaks, etc) will be available by default... so there's bonus #2. Bottom line: the goal was for me to produce a proper gallery as I found time to do so inbetween current projects.

I'm just laying the cards on the table so there's no misunderstanding. I just didn't have this VN in my personal catalog so I'm kinda starting from scratch.
No expectations, just my incorrect assumption. I understand you're making this out the goodness of your hart so I expect nothing from you and send my thanks for your hard work. :)

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I realize that my last post reads like a bit of a bummer, but certainly not my intent. I'm quite exhausted from working ~16+hr days straight lately but barring any personal events and responsibilities that might arise today forward I'll keep chugging along on this. I really wish I could just pop scenes into the gallery and be done with it but I've simply found no other way to keep any chronological sense to them if I don't actually play through it first a few times marking notes in the code as I go. It's tedious but I'll do it anyway... there's just no chance in hell I'm going to supply you folks with a half-assed attempt at a scene gallery, it's just not my style nor work ethic. So please let that serve as my true intention of fulfilling the requests to the best of my ability barring any unforeseeable personal-life events.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Please help me
What shenanigans have you done there bud? You're trying to run the VN on a non-original version of RenPy plus other mischief, aren't ya?

Ain't gonna lie, the whole process of coding this VN is seriously tedious. After this first case is 100% coded I'm going to stop the ChoiceGuide and put my efforts all on the SanchoGallery. That way maybe I can get a partial mod out to y'all while I sort out the things that will take extended timeframes.

Mar 28, 2022
Is it just me or is the game sluggish? Like the UI in the game takes a couple of seconds to load everytime you move room...
I really want to play this game but it's so slow it's almost unbearable.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is it just me or is the game sluggish? Like the UI in the game takes a couple of seconds to load everytime you move room...
I really want to play this game but it's so slow it's almost unbearable.
On my end no, not at all... but I run all RenPy titles (well all games in general) on a secondary GPU (non-integrated). If your using the chips on your motherboard that could be the lag your experiencing. Just a thought.

asdeeg

May 6, 2018
What's the secret to getting HS1 to look so good? 90% of the other HS1 games on this site look horribly pixelated and have terrible lighting, but this game and a few others have their own unique, "HD" style.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes