yyyhhh123

Aug 2, 2022
Hello, is there any content after Mia moved in to the lab in this update? I get to that point, and I buy vitamins and food and gave them to her almost everyday, and nothing happened, or is there anything to do for triggering the next part of the story? Thanks

Aoiru

Aug 25, 2017
Well, i can not find the last flower from moon quest. Here ist my file save. Could you please look at it ?

Sep 24, 2020
Hi all, my compressed Android port of Deviant Anomalies 0.8.4 beta
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc etc....
New label jump function
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mods may be added in "game" folder later if updated

Special Instructions:
Unzip the files and install the apk
Run the game, It will tell you where to put archive.rpa and exit
Put the RPA file in the correct directory and restart the game

Mega

PS: I know it's late but I've been busy
Update please

Sep 24, 2020
What shenanigans have you done there bud? You're trying to run the VN on a non-original version of RenPy plus other mischief, aren't ya?
I didn't commit a crime
I'm using the Compress version
I use Joiplay
Usually the previous version has no problems
smooth without any problems
why Compress version
now want to try to play can not?
so I'm asking for help

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I didn't commit a crime
I use Joiplay
why Compress version
so I'm asking for help
Good morning. If that is the case then it would appear that the version of joiplay you are using is older than the RenPy version that the VN is build on... again, that's what it appears to be but the pickle info in the traceback is limited.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
I didn't commit a crime
I use Joiplay
why Compress version
so I'm asking for help
Hey there, bud. From your traceback I assume that you're using JoiPlay from Google Play and unfortunately, it hasn't been updated in a long time. I had exactly the same problem but with a different game and was able to solve it with the help of one kind person.
So, what you should do in order to fix it: Go to official JoiPlay Patreon (I'm not sure if I can post that link here, but if you want I can DM you) and download last version of JP and RenPy plugin.
After such "manipulations" the game should work perfectly. Although, I need to warn you that maybe, MAYBE, your other games won't work after that. But its not 100%. So far, all my games works fine, but there was one guy who had problems with his other game after updating JP.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami
Sep 24, 2020
Hey there, bud. From your traceback I assume that you're using JoiPlay from Google Play and unfortunately, it hasn't been updated in a long time. I had exactly the same problem but with a different game and was able to solve it with the help of one kind person.
So, what you should do in order to fix it: Go to official JoiPlay Patreon (I'm not sure if I can post that link here, but if you want I can DM you) and download last version of JP and RenPy plugin.
After such "manipulations" the game should work perfectly. Although, I need to warn you that maybe, MAYBE, your other games won't work after that. But its not 100%. So far, all my games works fine, but there was one guy who had problems with his other game after updating JP.
i use joiplay version patreon
never used the Google play version

Reactions: PyRock1337

xjrfphv384

Mar 25, 2022
I really feels like every aspect of this game was designed to be as obtuse, confusing, aggravating, padded, and convoluted as possible.
That's what's aggravating in itself: the renders are really good, and the story seems decent, but everything else is created by someone who evidently is convinced that if he likes it everyone else will, and thus fails to include even the most basic amounts of UX, as evident by people in here constantly asking how to do something/solve a riddle, because there's just little to no guidance provided.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes