TideT

Jul 4, 2018
No. It is not up to date. This is why you shouldn't write "up to date", but instead what version it covers.
Technically, I wasn't doing the walkthrough for uncompleted events (excluding the Nuns) so yes, it is indeed up to date. Can't walk you through something that has no ending.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cernunnos.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
dont kill rapes these bithces
Man that's evil. How could you do such a thing? DA is about making love and pancakes.

Can't wait to fuck gem and carina in the future updates :p
Also, looking forward to see how luna's play in the story:)
And I must complain about why there are so few creampie scene in this game:(
Yes we fuck Carina in a few days. Luna is future character. Yes I know people complain about creampie but I cannot let you creampie until I finish pregnancy system. When I finish I will allow everybody to have creampie for breakfast, lunch and maybe even dinner as well. And you will have preggo chance counter if you decide to creampie. I hope you be a responsible daddy and not go out to buy milk.

Sorry for potentially obvious question but does the update in a few days continue the carina quest that cliffhanger was evil. If not any rough idea when it will be?
It will be here in the zone after a week. And yes, we fuck Carina. She will be our tool to have revenge on Gem.

Can't find more than 3 pieces of rubbish in the lingerie store. What am I missing?
You are obviously not a good employee of Geminii Lingerie Store. You need more pancake training. Sweep the floor and make sure to worship your khaleesi.

where is atlantis , cant find it
There's a reason why they call it lost.

pls share for me the save
I'd rather you wait till 1.0 ending and replay the game if you don't have a save.

• Haha
Reactions: Anime guy 12

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, where Mia? I can't find her in lab. Or i need start entire game from beginning? Here my save

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
The game is so buggy. How can you start talking to people in Blue Oyster and not be able to move forward. The quality of this game is getting bad. There is like 30 mins of content with the lingerie shop and blue oyster. Most of the Blue Oyster stuff is buggy.

This game at one point was good and the dev starts going ham creating multiple parts and girls while not having any of the questline being complete. Now we have a bunch of half ass quest that cant be complete or interaction that goes not where. This game will most definitely be abandon with this type of messy development workflow and delays.

Last edited:

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
oh shit, this game yet lives? pleasant surprise
As always.

The game is so buggy. How can you start talking to people in Blue Oyster and not be able to move forward. The quality of this game is getting bad. There is like 30 mins of content with the lingerie shop and blue oyster. Most of the Blue Oyster stuff is buggy.

This game at one point was good and the dev starts going ham creating multiple parts and girls while not having any of the questline being complete. Now we have a bunch of half ass quest that cant be complete or interaction that goes not where. This game will most definitely be abandon with this type of messy development workflow and delays,
What is the use if you say buggy but you don't say what is bugged lol. It's pretty straightforward to complete the Blue Oyster Quest.

I've addressed this issue multiple times. It's a big reason why I'm reworking the entire game in season 2. And there will be no more delays as I will never announce another date again.

Reactions: TideT

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
As always.
What is the use if you say buggy but you don't say what is bugged lol. It's pretty straightforward to complete the Blue Oyster Quest.

I've addressed this issue multiple times. It's a big reason why I'm reworking the entire game in season 2. And there will be no more delays as I will never announce another date again.
If you talk to anybody in Blue Oyster, there is the talk , item and sex icon but there is no options to select nor a exit/leave button. You really need do proper QA instead of saying there is no issue with the game.
Screenshot 2023-03-02 at 2.43.58 AM.png

Well, thank god that i'm not a Patron for this game as people will be paying without knowing if they will ever get a playable product. "No Delays" because no date announce is like saying, guys pay me but i dont promise you get a product or the price you pay not be be equivalent with the value you get.

Last edited:
Reactions: okapaa

Tester27

May 28, 2018
If you talk to anybody in Blue Oyster, there is the talk , item and sex icon but there is no options to select nor a exit/leave button. You really need do proper QA instead of saying there is no issue with the game.
View attachment 2429557

Well, thank god that i'm not a Patron for this game as people will be paying without knowing if they will ever get a playable product. "No Delays" because no date announce is like saying, guys pay me but i dont promise you get a product or the price you pay not be be equivalent with the value you get.
There are definitely some issues with the game, but how are you going to complain when you clearly haven't even bothered trying to navigate the UI? It's not obvious, that's completely true. A direct exit button would be great, that's true. But did you even BOTHER to hover over the text option and click the only option there before complaining that it's bugged?

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
I still don't understand where the bug is. Many people have completed this quest. You can't leave Blue Oyster if you don't complete the events.

And if you wanna talk that way no problem. Leave. Dont play the game. It will never update and will be broken forever.
You dont give me anything and I owe you nothing.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
There are definitely some issues with the game, but how are you going to complain when you clearly haven't even bothered trying to navigate the UI? It's not obvious, that's completely true. A direct exit button would be great, that's true. But did you even BOTHER to hover over the text option and click the only option there before complaining that it's bugged?
After checking again the "text" highlight, yes there is an option in the text to leave but as you said, not obvious. Not a good design, it could at least highlight it in different color to tell if its selectable. Anyhow, this game no longer for me.

• Angry
Reactions: jaredh72

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
After checking again the "text" highlight, yes there is an option in the text to leave but as you said, not obvious. Not a good design, it could at least highlight it in different color to tell if its selectable. Anyhow, this game no longer for me.
Great. Please dont play the game again. Play others. Cheers.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Deviant Anomalies [v0.9.2 Beta] [MoolahMilk]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.14 GB

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - -

MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On my Mac, old saves don't work. Every time I try to open a save, an error occurs. Is there anything I can do to fix it or should I just wait for the full version?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I still don't understand where the bug is. Many people have completed this quest. You can't leave Blue Oyster if you don't complete the events.

And if you wanna talk that way no problem. Leave. Dont play the game. It will never update and will be broken forever.
You dont give me anything and I owe you nothing.
Don't worry, i will show myself out and not test it in future. Also this is a public forum, if you cannot take criticism as a dev dont jump in a forum.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Don't worry, i will show myself out and not test it in future. Also this is a public forum, if you cannot take criticism as a dev dont jump in a forum.
I dont need you to test it. Stop acting like thats somehow giving me something.
I have nothing wrong with criticism. I read it and change things all the time. In fact it's the most enjoyable part of making a game rather than sitting alone to make something until it's complete.

But who are you to demand that I do anything for you? Who? You think I owe you anything? You're playing my work for free. Why do you act like I somehow owe anything to you? I'm here to get feedback and answer questions for people who enjoy the game.

I'm not here to bow to your demands.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I dont need you to test it. Stop acting like thats somehow giving me something.
I have nothing wrong with criticism. I read it and change things all the time. In fact it's the most enjoyable part of making a game rather than sitting alone to make something until it's complete.

But who are you to demand that I do anything for you? Who? You think I owe you anything? You're playing my work for free. Why do you act like I somehow owe anything to you? I'm here to get feedback and answer questions for people who enjoy the game.

I'm not here to bow to your demands.
If you get triggered this easily, you should not read the comments here. Anyway, i will not be responding further as it will be pointless. I did not say you owe me anything, also this is a pirate site. Why are you saying the obvious ? I generally test play game that i feel good then i support in Patreon.

The feedback is: Don't like it. You don't have to accept it. Buy some thicker skin, you need it.

The Dev keep saying i am demanding something while all i did was calling him out on game release delay and bad game design choices. This is call criticism and clearly this dev can't take any. This is obvious when you see the post where people are banned in his discord for doing the same. This game have evolved from being potentially one of the best VN to nothing but a hot mess/garbage. It's weird when a crappy dev demands "Respect" when he clearly don't respect his Patrons. This is another ICSTOR in the making.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: jaredh72 and okapaa

S351i

Jul 11, 2017
Can you finally fuck the sister or the green haired girl or only content is still with pointless side chicks that no one cares about, like it was 2-3 years ago?

Reactions: rafa30
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes