MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
If you get triggered this easily, you should not read the comments here. Anyway, i will not be responding further as it will be pointless. I did not say you owe me anything, also this is a pirate site. Why are you saying the obvious ? I generally test play game that i feel good then i support in Patreon.

The feedback is: Don't like it. You don't have to accept it. Buy some thicker skin, you need it.
Hey man, it goes both ways. It's a public forum. You respect me, I respect you. You talk rude to me, I fire back. What? I'm a dev so I can't talk back? I ain't no politician and I'm not in the business of begging for patrons. If I dont like something you say, best believe I'll let you know.
I don't care. You wanna discuss the game, talk about how to make it better? Sure. But there's nothing I dislike more than people who demand like I owe them.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Can you finally fuck the sister or the green haired girl or only content is still with pointless side chicks that no one cares about, like it was 2-3 years ago?
Hey guys
any sex with Mia in game?
I haven't played this game in a while.
You will not fuck Mia or green haired girl until season 2. Any additional content will not be penetrative sex. So yes, for now we only fuck side chicks that no one cares about.

TideT

Jul 4, 2018
You wanna discuss the game, talk about how to make it better? Sure.
Let us smash the rest of the nuns and Maeve. Also the playable sections of stories (detective work during cases and creeping around the factory during Sage's quest) are the best parts of the game, looking forward to more. Also please finish the Spear of Longinus case soon, we've been stuck on that case for a while. I get it was because you wanted to invest time into other parts of the game to bring them up to par with the main quest and I have enjoyed those parts but man ending the case would be good.

I know you're changing things after 1.0, to be honest I haven't read much into your plans beyond 1.0 so I'll just ask a few things:

Are you going to change the way the game is structured? A lot of sandbox devs seem to hit this point in development where it means more work for them to integrate things. Have you run into similar issues and changing the game due to that?

I've seen that you plan on making more updates throughout the year. Are these updates going to be focused on certain parts of the game (if it remains in a similar way that it is now) e.g June is a case file update and the one after is a character (Mia/Sophia/someone else) update?

Will the game after 1.0 be a separate launcher - by this I mean like Being a Dik is split into chapters and each arc has different files to download - 3 or 4 at this point?

I know you intended big things for the levelling up and corruption of characters like Mia and Sophia and that's why their stories are currently not as *rewarding* as others so far. Are you still going to run with the corruption system moving forward?

That's all I've got for now, looking forward to 1.0 and beyond.

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
You will not fuck Mia or green haired girl until season 2. Any additional content will not be penetrative sex. So yes, for now we only fuck side chicks that no one cares about.
Are you fucking serious right now man? How old is this game now, and there's still zero sex with either of them and WON'T BE for the foreseeable future?

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
So im assuming its better to wait right? Because i couldnt click half of the stuff at the party and i dont want to miss content just to play an early beta

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Let us smash the rest of the nuns and Maeve. Also the playable sections of stories (detective work during cases and creeping around the factory during Sage's quest) are the best parts of the game, looking forward to more. Also please finish the Spear of Longinus case soon, we've been stuck on that case for a while. I get it was because you wanted to invest time into other parts of the game to bring them up to par with the main quest and I have enjoyed those parts but man ending the case would be good.

I know you're changing things after 1.0, to be honest I haven't read much into your plans beyond 1.0 so I'll just ask a few things:

Are you going to change the way the game is structured? A lot of sandbox devs seem to hit this point in development where it means more work for them to integrate things. Have you run into similar issues and changing the game due to that?

I've seen that you plan on making more updates throughout the year. Are these updates going to be focused on certain parts of the game (if it remains in a similar way that it is now) e.g June is a case file update and the one after is a character (Mia/Sophia/someone else) update?

Will the game after 1.0 be a separate launcher - by this I mean like Being a Dik is split into chapters and each arc has different files to download - 3 or 4 at this point?

I know you intended big things for the levelling up and corruption of characters like Mia and Sophia and that's why their stories are currently not as *rewarding* as others so far. Are you still going to run with the corruption system moving forward?

That's all I've got for now, looking forward to 1.0 and beyond.
Yes. The nun case will signal the end of the season. All the arcs will be wrapped up as well in the next release. I am very close to getting season 1 done.

There is a review for this game by assassini, it is only two or three reviews down. Even though he only gave the game 3 stars (Hmph!) I think its the perfect review and he worded all the issues with the game better than I ever could. You guys should read it.

There are several problems with the game. Firstly, it is my first game and I never planned every detail of the mechanics. I only knew what story I wanted and how I wanted the game to be. I learnt everything on the fly. Also, I underestimated how players prefer playing each update vs having a good completed game. They simply do not think long term. It is impossible to develop a proper sandbox game with full mechanics. This is why you dont see many of them. This system rewards games that put out good updates, not good full games. I do not develop the game linearly.

Another big reason is that I cannot sell my game on steam.

If I could sell my game on steam, I seriously will not care and do what I want. I am always confident I can make a good game and try to bring my vision to reality. Look at hero harem guild, a game like that is now three years on and no second episode yet. But I believe when the game is done, it will be super worth it. Sadly, he cant sell his game on steam either. A game of that effort and quality deserves to have 5k patrons at least.

So I have no choice but to change many things and do a season 2.

In season two, all the issues will be fixed as I have planed out the mechanics and the game will be much more streamlined. Yes, it will still retain corruption system and I actually think you guys will enjoy it more. Even though it is no longer the game that I initially envisioned it to be.

Yes, Mia/Sophia are main characters. You just have to wait until they are lewded.

Last edited:
Reactions: hittermiss

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
So im assuming its better to wait right? Because i couldnt click half of the stuff at the party and i dont want to miss content just to play an early beta
Party? What do you mean? You should be able to get through all the content in this patch. But yes its better to wait till season 1 is complete to replay the game. You can read my post above.

This is a sandbox game, it is very difficult to have no empty paths. The only way is to wait until the game is complete. But I'm changing this in season 2, DA will have episodic format to better suit patreon system.

Last edited:

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Are you fucking serious right now man? How old is this game now, and there's still zero sex with either of them and WON'T BE for the foreseeable future?
There is only one more release before Season 2. And that will deal with the nuns and completing all the other arcs.
In season 2, the game will be linear. So whichever storylines get priority will depend.

Pyra

May 16, 2018
How do you unlock Sophia's spanking fetish? In the last release I just assumed it hadn't been added yet but now I'm thinking maybe I missed something?

TideT

Jul 4, 2018
Party? What do you mean? You should be able to get through all the content in this patch. But yes its better to wait till season 1 is complete to replay the game. You can read my post above.

This is a sandbox game, it is very difficult to have no empty paths. The only way is to wait until the game is complete. But I'm changing this in season 2, DA will have episodic format to better suit patreon system.
I think he's talking about the total defence quest from the bar with Ed Sheeran and a couple of scenes. In which case, playing it is fine just have a separate save for when the quest is complete so you can go back to it.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
It's a big reason why I'm reworking the entire game in season 2. And there will be no more delays as I will never announce another date again.
I think this is for the best,
people can't get angry over a delay if they never knew the release date in the first place.

Though I would like to request if we could potentially get progress updates now and then. I'm a lurker and I like seeing the development of the game, and I'm sure some supporters would be interested as well.

Reactions: bad_mofo
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes