MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
:cool:

Alright, see you guys when the next update drops. Enough of the zone for now. The few additional patrons really ain't worth it to deal with the shit for too long.

If you guys like the game and have any genuine questions or feedback, come on discord. I am always open to criticism, suggestions of mechanics/fethishes etc. As long as you're polite. I treat free players or high tier patrons the same.

If I'm available, I will answer your questions personally. If you guys want to ask about update times, I will usually answer directly in DM's, but I will no longer make any public commitments.

Season 1 is coming to an end so watch out for Season 2. I will be back posting on online platforms and starting cross promotions with good devs as well as focusing on growth as I have settled all the mechanics I want to include in the next season.

Also, as the introduction part of the game is mostly finished, look forward to all the deviant fetishes. Content so far is only a warm up. It is Deviant Anomalies after all.

Peace out!

Anmuxi

Jul 5, 2021
Back in da zone for another chat with lovely friends! What is up peepo!

I'm still working on my skills. Haven't been able to reach that level yet. ICSTOR is a LEGEND. I am but only a carton of milk. Btw what is up kumon! Never an update without you. I love you guys. May our love hate relationship last till death do us part.

All these routes will be cleared up in at the end of the season. Beatrice not in 0.9.

What is up Mahler! Please don't slap me in my face baby. I'm afraid I might get turned on and soak the bed with milk. I'm a developer after all. I need to mantain my professional image. What would they think of me if you get me all flustered?

For a guy that rated this game 2 stars, We all know you are secretly DA's biggest fan. Your loyalty is impeccable! Even $100 patrons aren't as dedicated as you are. Every single update, you are the first one here. And always made sure to leave a love comment too! That's fantastic.

Come on now, it's been a year since your review was removed (with good reason). I dont agree with you, lets leave it at that. Imagine the amount of dedication it requires to come back for an entire year every single update to attack the game. I was right wasn't I? If that's not the definition of vengeful I dont know what is. Do you want me to play nice and talk to you like a sweet little boy? Come here darling, let me give you a belly rub. belly woo woo. ara ara.

And btw, to address your lies once again (Do we have to do this every update? Can we just kiss and make up?) Go ahead. Unrar the game and count the animations and images for the beta patch buddy. It's easy to do. Wanna bet the number of images and animations? Whos the liar I wonder?

If you're lying, how about you become a top patron for a month? (Come on buddy, I know you secretly want to. Come on baby.)

If I'm wrong, I'll quit DA. (Although I have no doubt if DA were to really disappear, perhaps....dare I say... you will secretly feel sad and empty? Come on now Mahler, just admit it. I know you love me.)

p/s: Mahler is still a shitty composer :ROFLMAO:

Yeah no worries. Once we can progress the routes, good karma will have hot sex too. It's hard to manage at the moment but season 2 solves all problems.

If you're talking abt catherine scene, future scenes will be easy to quit. The mechanics you see in 0.9 beta will feature for all things in season 2 as I have standardized the the entire game mechanics and sorted out the routes.

Many people come from outside the zone. They see it as buying an update rather than a long term pledge. So I try to get them some content at least.

The pregnancy system is a huge issue. I didn't like the way it was done previously and trying to rework it a little, as such, we cant continue to Maeve lewd scenes yet. Pregnancy will feature heavily in season 2 as it is one mechanic that I really want to keep. The ability to impregnate all the girls in the game as and when we wanted.

I always wanted pregnancy to be a feature rather than simply "oh shes pregnant" at the end like most games. We can impregnate them and get them back to normal in a free roam way in season 2. Or we can send them to pregnant farm.

Don't worry, love route is underdeveloped at the moment but you will see equal reward even going good path.

If you're talking abt Catherine mask scene, yes I know that its difficult to exit the scene and future scenes wont have that problem. I am also going back to edit that scene when season 1 is finished.

Yes vaginal sex with some characaters.

No game in this site is worth more than $20 completed. Patrons support a game to get it completed and support a developer of their choice. If they didn't pay more than they should have, no game will ever be made because majority play it for free like yourself.

If every one paid just one dollar for the game, I'd be a multi-millionaire already. But they don't, so patreon is the way to go. And you should be grateful patreon even exists or you wont have the thousands of games you play every day for free.

And if it's such easy greedy money, you are more than welcomed to make your own game and get some of that "easy money".
If it's any good, I'll be the first to throw you a few bucks on patreon. ;)
Hey, developer, thank you for coming here to respond to the explanation, I understand some of your thoughts, you attach great importance to the game DA, and you have a lot of ideas, but too many ideas make you panic and affect the progress of the game, You can choose useful ideas from many ideas. At the same time, you can also share your ideas with your supporters and let them know your ideas so that they can understand what you want to do and continue to support you.
Finally, keep going, my friend^0^~

Reactions: DirtyDangles0101

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Hey, developer, thank you for coming here to respond to the explanation, I understand some of your thoughts, you attach great importance to the game DA, and you have a lot of ideas, but too many ideas make you panic and affect the progress of the game, You can choose useful ideas from many ideas. At the same time, you can also share your ideas with your supporters and let them know your ideas so that they can understand what you want to do and continue to support you.
Finally, keep going, my friend^0^~
Thanks very much for the support buddy. Most definitely, I've been learning a lot of things along the way. DA is my first game after all. No doubt anything future will only get better and more polished. I will keep grinding on. See ya!

coolmanfool

Jun 18, 2020
You are absolutely right. I despise being pressured to do something. I didn't decide to develop a game just to be pressured to do things I don't want to do. And yes, I put the quiz as a fuck you.

In fact, I will put a mini game in the middle of a cum shot. More quizzes. Fuck VN's. Sandbox all the way.
And waiting times are part an parcel of developing a quality, good game. Can't wait? Play something else. I will no longer announce any dates.

Coming to the zone has fueled me with more motivation. I ain't changing a thing. And if it wasn't for loyal patrons or even just fans who supported the game since early on, I will say fuck you to update times too. But thankfully for them, I will continue to make an epic game and complete DA.

And with regards to the events you mentioned, yes they will all be finished by end of season 1. I've polished up most of the events.
Moolah. It genuinely makes me happy that it appears you've found renewed motivation to do your game. I mean - it's driven by hate, but y'know - the world of lewd games is firmly in the dark side.

To be clear, I loved the puzzles. And I love Sandbox.
I don't think no timeframes whatsoever is the solution, but I already conveyed my thoughts on communication to you on Discord, and ultimately, I'm not a patron anymore, so it doesn't really matter what I think.

I look forward to doing some calculus in order to impregnate Sophia one day :ROFLMAO: . When that's done, I promise I'll sign up for Patreon again.

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
Back in da zone for another chat with lovely friends! What is up peepo!

Yeah no worries. Once we can progress the routes, good karma will have hot sex too. It's hard to manage at the moment but season 2 solves all problems.
The annoying thing for me is that sex has karma in the game, I don't feel it as a good mechanic, because sex is passionate at the moment and causes pleasure, feeling judged or guilty is not pleasant.
I think that Karma mechanics outside of sex is better, like taking bribes, lying, not helping, etc.
The sex should be guilt free, be it vanilla, non-sex or hot, or role playing, leave the options open for the MC, maybe you can put a sexual satisfaction meter on the sex scenes and make that a game mechanic for increase the energy of the MC and also women, maybe more points for understanding what the woman wants in sex and making her have more orgasms vs the satisfaction of the MC, being attentive to the woman or selfish in sex.

PD: I liked your answer, only that there are very good sex scenes in your game that I would like to finish feeling like I did something right and not a bad guy.

Bigredz

Dec 8, 2016
Is there anything new in this update. Still cant finish church investigation. Not sure if there's anymore content with sophia after spying in bathroom.

Reactions: sd790612

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Another 1-star review that I saw yesterday got removed hahahaha On one hand he keep saying "oh I don't care what people think I will make the game I like" and on the other hand he just removed any review that is below 2 stars to make his rating looks good. I am so amused :KEK:
we can't know for certain it was him that removed it

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
have you read any of this thread? If you can’t release new content every month everyone calls the dev a thief or whatever. The only way to make the cycle the forum trolls want is a linear game. So it’s going to be a linear game. That’s how all the popular games do it, so that’s what we’re getting here.
first, these people who are here, mostly don't pay the dev via patreon or another platform, so their opinion won't make a big impact since the dev has a good number of patrons and they are the ones the dev should worry about that they are the ones funding the project.
second, there are other popular games on this site ( including those using honey select ) that have sandbox as their main element and I don't see any intention of the dev wanting to change their path from sandbox to linear.
third, troll/hater opinions should be ignored.

No worries. I changed my mind. Everytime i come back to the zone I am reminded of one thing. NEVER NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS. Nothing I hate more than being forced.

More sandbox. More mini games. More fun on the way buddy. Season 2 will be epic. And haters will continue to be in shambles.

Well there are creampie scenes. In fact, the scene that will be patched contains cream pie. The future repeatable system includes options to cum in different positions. So you can have various different cumshots as you cycle through different animations.

No, all girls you see in the game will have stuff coming up.

No incest in game. But you have a childhood friend. But you will just have to wait and see if there are more childhood friends or landladies. I shall not spoil the game.

You are absolutely right. I despise being pressured to do something. I didn't decide to develop a game just to be pressured to do things I don't want to do. And yes, I put the quiz as a fuck you.

In fact, I will put a mini game in the middle of a cum shot. More quizzes. Fuck VN's. Sandbox all the way.
And waiting times are part an parcel of developing a quality, good game. Can't wait? Play something else. I will no longer announce any dates.

Coming to the zone has fueled me with more motivation. I ain't changing a thing. And if it wasn't for loyal patrons or even just fans who supported the game since early on, I will say fuck you to update times too. But thankfully for them, I will continue to make an epic game and complete DA.

And with regards to the events you mentioned, yes they will all be finished by end of season 1. I've polished up most of the events.
do what you think is best for you and your project, don't mind trolls/haters. One of the worst things a person can lose is their dignity, so don't lose it because of a few haters in the zone.

Reactions: jaredh72

Smolus

Jul 26, 2022
Guys, I have a stupid question why the game doesn't look like the pictures, it's that the pictures are retouched? or what

S351i

Jul 11, 2017
You will not fuck Mia or green haired girl until season 2. Any additional content will not be penetrative sex. So yes, for now we only fuck side chicks that no one cares about.
Welp, I guess I'll come back to check in another 2 years then, thanks

• Haha
Reactions: Byczer

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021

Patches:
Found an issue with this.
screenshot0001.png
(Yes, up to this point MC has been referring to them as his Mum & Dad, he and Mia have been calling each other brother and sister, etc. Guessing this is a point where the words "guardians" is accidentally hard-coded into the dialogue, rather than referrencing whatever variable would contain "guardians" without the patch and "parents" with it.)

JimmyAjja

Dec 1, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'sophiaroom_affection'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 662, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "Repeatable_Sophia.rpyc", line 11, in script
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'sophiaroom_affection'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Deviant Anomalies 0.9.2(Beta)
Thu Mar 2 17:12:22 2023

HOW TO FIX IT?

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes