Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
Bug, I cant get to Moe, being blackmailed by the girls in the store but I need to see Moe to continue the main questline, when going to the mall at night, you're forced to visit the girls with no option to see Moe.

TheLarceny

Apr 26, 2022
Thanks very much for the support buddy. Most definitely, I've been learning a lot of things along the way. DA is my first game after all. No doubt anything future will only get better and more polished. I will keep grinding on. See ya!
Just one last question
I know im pirate and shit and im sorry for that, but will there be anything new in v1.0 about sophia betting game?

Fuckgoth029

Nov 14, 2021
I'm stuck in the bar with the blonde whore what will I do to get out of the bar I talk to all the people there nothing happens still stuck pls help.
sorry for my English

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
have you read any of this thread? If you can’t release new content every month everyone calls the dev a thief or whatever. The only way to make the cycle the forum trolls want is a linear game. So it’s going to be a linear game. That’s how all the popular games do it, so that’s what we’re getting here.
Maybe people would stop complaining if DEV added even one serious sex scene with one of 3 main girls in 2+ years of development? If he would have done that none would complain that there is no release every month, etc.

And also, why not linear game? Right now we have so many locations, day cycle, characters and shit but most of those things is used once or twice - just like in linear game.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Another 1-star review that I saw yesterday got removed hahahaha On one hand he keep saying "oh I don't care what people think I will make the game I like" and on the other hand he just removed any review that is below 2 stars to make his rating looks good. I am so amused :KEK:
He can't remove it, but Mods can. And they do, pretty often. I have had many of my 1-star ratings removed because of alleged "inappropriateness." FN mods don't like it when you trash a trashy game.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
MoolahMilk
I only have the incest patch installed, otherwise using the current build found here. In the bathroom during Blue Oyster story, I tell Jynx not to do drugs and get an exception:

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ge3_jinxscene_seen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Events_SideQuests/Events_LingerieStore.rpyc", line 2062, in script
  File "C:\Users\~\XXX Games\DeviantAnomalies-0.9.2Beta/renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\~\XXX Games\DeviantAnomalies-0.9.2Beta/renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ge3_jinxscene_seen'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Deviant Anomalies 0.9.2(Beta)
Thu Mar  2 13:08:22 2023
I'll try without the patch and reproduce the issue to see if the save can be, well, saved.
edit: it's not the patch, maybe the save, but probably just beta growing pains? idk, hope this helps
edit2: also I didn't see that someone posted the bug already in the thread and I overlooked it scrolling back the last few pages, sorry to ping you for this

Last edited:

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
so i'm in club place and i've asked everyone about mace, and i saw the toilet cutscene, but i've no idea what to do next

Risax

Nov 15, 2017
When talking to any of the people at the Blue Oyster I just get a screen like in the attachment and I don't see any option to leave? I installed the Incest Patch, if that matters...or is there just some exit button I'm missing that's not very obvious?

EDIT: Apparently you should go into the text bubble and click "It's Nothing". Something I apparently missed a million times. My bad.

Reactions: sylome

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
i have the same bug
Yeah have same bug as well. The game literally forces you to go 'evil route' with that bug rofl. MoolahMilk you aware that bug Jinx? Also please put some sex scenes for good route too. We are starving here. Why do you punish for wanting to good person :( or maybe make the game linear if 2 routes too much. Becase good route sexual content is currently patheticly low and many people doesn't like play as a bad dude so please some content for good route!

Mar 24, 2019
Is the Gem and Carina questline borked? I did the cleaning up thing twice and followed Carina after both times, went to sleep and now I'm texting her and she says I have a pic of her with MC's cum on her tits and we have a date???, which I definitely don't remember doing. Did I completely miss something? Fresh save from the start btw
Just keep going with that story, go to the mall at night and complete it

Oct 16, 2019
Not sure which update this is from, but I'm down in the crypt and I'm trying to open a four digit safe. The only clue I can find is "Who killed Jesus" written on the wall with what is clearly some kind of code. Are we just supposed to know how to solve this? Was this code used elsewhere? If so, are we supposed to have just memorized it? And finally, what is the actual fucking answer?

There are a lot of good things about this game, but my dude is just trying to hard in all the wrong places.

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
Yeah have same bug as well. The game literally forces you to go 'evil route' with that bug rofl. MoolahMilk you aware that bug Jinx? Also please put some sex scenes for good route too. We are starving here. Why do you punish for wanting to good person :( or maybe make the game linear if 2 routes too much. Becase good route sexual content is currently patheticly low and many people doesn't like play as a bad dude so please some content for good route!
Many people like evil route.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes