Deadlypants456

Feb 8, 2022
how do I get to the new content? last time I played I was at the end of the vix and tracy quest and had sex with vix outside of her home.

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
any new content with the sister and Sophia ? (Aside from a "spanking" scene for Sophia that I haven't figured how to unlock yet)
And I can't get into the lab where the sister is anymore.

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
any new content with the sister and Sophia ? (Aside from a "spanking" scene for Sophia that I haven't figured how to unlock yet)
And I can't get into the lab where the sister is anymore.
Nothing more, I suppose. Once Mia is back in the lab with Maeve, you can't see her anymore in this update. Tho you do get a bit of a tease for Maeve during the process of getting her back in the lab, other than that nothing more, can't even access Mia's room anymore.
As for Sophia, you get the spanking thing (which is unrepeatable btw), some peeping scenes in the bath, and some for tickling her while playing a game with her. Other than those that's pretty much it. Unless there's more if you interact with her in her room during the evening but any option you choose there just crashes the game entirely, at least that's the problem for me.

N0madS0uL

Sep 30, 2020
Walkthrough didnt help much and certain events do not trigger correctly. Seems that when you do some events before you have done other ones first you lock yourself out in a way from progressing. This should be resolved imo to prevent the player of having to either create a new game or having to reload some long ago save. More clues and better descriptions are needed for quests and where to look and when. Like finding the cheating boyfriend doesnt even work, even though the bar girl did see the photo of the girlfriend, she doesn't call the MC to let him know, her number isn't even on the MC phone afterward. Also so many girls but little action and MC does come across intelligent in once instance and total moron in other...it doesn't make sense sometime...I really want to like this game but so far...its meh at best imo

Maevos

May 4, 2019
MC should not be able to follow Carina to the club before the kidnapping event. He talks about being drugged with Mace and getting kidnapped, none of which ever happened in my playthrough yet. Also I'm being forced to follow the evil route to continue the game or I get an exception occurred screen during the convo with Jinx.

Yeah I think I'll see you guys in a few years when this is in a more complete state, if ever. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Phase_01

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Can someone be a hero and tell me where the flowers are?
I'm colourblind (red/green) and find them is an absolute nightmare.
I got 8 so far from some that were visible enough and a fair bit of random clicking ... but now I'm just stuck and cannot find the last 2 :'(

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Can someone be a hero and tell me where the flowers are?
I'm colourblind (red/green) and find them is an absolute nightmare.
I got 8 so far from some that were visible enough and a fair bit of random clicking ... but now I'm just stuck and cannot find the last 2 :'(
A couple of the flowers you get from interacting with the characters. But yeah, some are really hard to find especially when you're colorblind (we have the same colorblindness). I think one is on a tree, where you get the apples.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes