molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
BTW there is a broken story line. If you peeped on the hot girl at the lingerie store you never masturbated to her.. so the picture by the lingerie store clerk would not have your dick out and your face exposed.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
who did you choose for who did it? I did suicide so I am not accusing someone innocent until we have everything.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
who did you choose for who did it? I did suicide so I am not accusing someone innocent until we have everything.
I accused the blonde nun. she had access to the weapon, was having intimate relations with the groundskeeper, and was missing her crucifix. all of this is really damning evidence

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK took several repeats to get full score. Guess I used CTRL to skip too much and it failed to flag a clue or that. So this time I hit it intermittently and stopped at the notifications for clue found.. was able to complete it fully.

Last edited:

Shakaro

Oct 23, 2020
Man lost my savefile because my old storage died -.-
Would appreciate if s1 would post a save, because i love that game and would want like to start where i ended off (0.8.4 :/)

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed Android port of Deviant Anomalies 0.9.2 Beta
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc etc....
New label jump function
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mods may be added in "game" folder later if updated

Special Instructions:
If you installed my 0.8.4 beta port, remove the RPA file from the game directory. It's not needed this round.

Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.9.2 Beta

Litvenko

Apr 30, 2021
can anyone tell me what exactly is added? the changelog tells nothing.

Oh, and anyone have a way to progress without drugging the striper? It kept bugging if you choose to advice her. I really dont want to be such a douchebag....

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyberjacky

RomanBH

Jul 20, 2021
how to raise Catherine's "ruined score" when she comes to MC in the middle of the night? I'm one inch short of full ruined bar and can't complete the sequence.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes