a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What kind of incest is in the game? (Mom-son, bro-sis...)
Bro-sis but there is only looking at her fake naked pregnant belly.
MC can spy on her masturbating and things but no sex or so there was none when I played the last update.
Have not tried this new build yet but I don't think anything will happen.

Reactions: BrunoReus11

Torska

Jan 16, 2019
So the number on the wall is supposed to help with the cipher on the paper in the black room that you need the flashlight for and revealed by fire. How do I solve for the ciphers page code?
Sorry my memory failed me. The cipher is on the wall in the room where the silver soon and peanut butter are, not the first room. But I guess you found that already..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Angelofhades

Anmuxi

Jul 5, 2021
It has been almost a month since the release of 0.9 Beta, and the developer has no news except that it was active once before, and the developer doesn't seem to be getting any better.

Angelofhades

Jan 20, 2018
Sorry my memory failed me. The cipher is on the wall in the room where the silver soon and peanut butter are, not the first room. But I guess you found that already..
So I have solve the black light code goes to the safe and collected all the other items I am now up to the door in the black room that needs a code to open so on one wall or more?

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ge3_jinxscene_seen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Events_SideQuests/Events_LingerieStore.rpyc", line 2062, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ge3_jinxscene_seen'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Deviant Anomalies 0.9.2(Beta)
Tue Mar 21 20:04:58 2023
1679425624292.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: stupidbug

k0k0t0

Dec 26, 2018
Why can't i load old save? I do not wanna play the whole thing agan. I dont even quite remember where i was when i reached the end of the development. I only got Octover 23rd as my last save dates.
This is what i get when i try to load:

Could the problem be that im trying to load a save from 5+ months ago thats on a different version? If i find all releases and update the save trough each, will it work on the latest or nah?

If yes, it would be dope if i know where i can download previous versions.

Last edited:

thaeral

Sep 21, 2019
I liked this game, but am usually just confused playing it. Easily doing things out of order and things get weird. I'm putting this one to bed for a while. I am trying to raise Catherine's ruin score and am frustrated at the last bit. I came here to get ideas, only to find out that I also got the "Jinx" (forced down the bad guy path) error and have been able to do things without necessary things happening first.

I tried to make it work, piecing partial walkthroughs together, looking for guidance when I'm lost or hitting a wall. I just reached my limit for my patience and sanity (limited as they are thanks to a useless (imo) sandbox mode).

TideT

Jul 4, 2018
I liked this game, but am usually just confused playing it. Easily doing things out of order and things get weird. I'm putting this one to bed for a while. I am trying to raise Catherine's ruin score and am frustrated at the last bit. I came here to get ideas, only to find out that I also got the "Jinx" (forced down the bad guy path) error and have been able to do things without necessary things happening first.

I tried to make it work, piecing partial walkthroughs together, looking for guidance when I'm lost or hitting a wall. I just reached my limit for my patience and sanity (limited as they are thanks to a useless (imo) sandbox mode).
The walkthrough I made walks you through every completed quest from start to finish. Idk what more you need in that walkthrough. I could add the quests that aren't completed but then we run the risk of people having saves that wont work because something was changed.

Anmuxi

Jul 5, 2021

Your choice increases the MC's depravity value, the option minus the depravity value of the option. very simple.

123sec

May 10, 2020
For some reason I'm getting stuck in the first 15 minutes of the story. Everything works fine until I take on Moe's case, but after exhausting all interactions I never unlock the cafe. Very perplexed as to what to do, is it possible my download is corrupted somehow?

Reactions: Aelth

jokuur

May 23, 2019
im stuck at jinx sex action, not giving pills get me error so i cant progress with the main story like the guy above said, its my first time with this game and it was easy to do things out of order because developer fucked up with timing of events
i was during solving first murder case and i was told to go at night time to the PC shop guy sadly i did Mia quest to get her clothes for fake pregnancy so it also triggered peep quest and when i wanted to go at night to PC shop instead i ended up in clothes shop and then following girl to this dance club when were are stuck
its sad because i was invested in the story but had to cancel my play because of this because save with mia clothes shop was too far behind and i would have to go way more back to not triger this route
had to delete this game with a sadge and wait for the simple fix to make this more linear regarding main story or some other fix

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes