NinjaHanzo

Aug 18, 2020
It is clear that developer dosnt want to put content of Mia or Sophia because he knows they are the best character in the game so he is keeping people hooked up to the game while they are waiting to see more of both.

Have you ever seen a Donkey with a carrot hanging from the head? Same thing here.

PS: Sorry for the bad english, today i am so tired of my job and my brain is in stand by mode.

Popelboii

Feb 8, 2023
It is clear that developer dosnt want to put content of Mia or Sophia because he knows they are the best character in the game so he is keeping people hooked up to the game while they are waiting to see more of both.

Have you ever seen a Donkey with a carrot hanging from the head? Same thing here.

PS: Sorry for the bad english, today i am so tired of my job and my brain is in stand by mode.

You will not fuck Mia or green haired girl until season 2. Any additional content will not be penetrative sex. So yes, for now we only fuck side chicks that no one cares about.

Just saying ....

Reactions: laserblast420
Jul 21, 2019
Good morning. Well... yeah, it's been rather busy. I've updated ~8 VN's since my last post in this thread and ~half of those were major titles. This VN is still on the list although I'll admit I'll have to review my notes now as I can't remember where I left off when all these other VN's started dropping updates. I just hope to get one or two days off by the end of the year as I haven't had one yet in over 9 months. That's crazy and about sums up how I'm holding up I guess. :ROFLMAO:

Hope all is well with you and yours. Regards.
Afternoon Sancho1969 , I know you're quite busy and this probably fell off the map for you but was curious to know of you had plans on giving this VN one of your stellar upgrades or nah.. appreciate all you do cheers!

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I wanna ask does this game contain ntr at alli need to know even if it's little I want to know
There are tags there for a reason. If it doesn't say ntr up there then thats a tag that a futanari of culture like yourself does not have to worry about. Unless you're into that shit then you might be disappointed.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
So I'm doing the Beatrice quest, going full on good guy route. Than on the movie recording night, she's acting like I took the maledom route. She's saying I choked her when I never did, and now my character is acting like a psycho on his own. Is this some sort of bug, or just a massive oversight? Very discouraging when the morality choices don't even carry to the next event...

Last edited:

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
So I'm doing the Beatrice quest, going full on good guy route. Than on the movie recording night, she's acting like I took the maledom route. She's saying I choked her when I never did, and now my character is acting like a psycho on his own. Is this some sort of bug, or just a massive oversight? Very discouraging when the morality choices don't even carry to the next event...
I don't think the good guy route has been implemented yet. I got the same thing on mine as I also picked the good guy option and based on Moolah's update history, it will probably be a while before the correct path is done.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes