BunnymanGray

Jun 27, 2019
So what's been added exactly with 9.2? Been awhile since I've last played. And the changelog is useless. Last update I did was the Bar Girls stuff getting finished.

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
So what's been added exactly with 9.2? Been awhile since I've last played. And the changelog is useless. Last update I did was the Bar Girls stuff getting finished.
There hasn't been enough implemented in 9.2 to justify playing it. Just wait for 1.0 to get released.

Malgas

May 20, 2018
It looks like the dev reads this thread, so I'd like to document a major event-gating issue here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, not fully related to the above but, at the end of Sage's quest MC casually mentions that he has a session with Autumn. Am I supposed to have heard of her before that point? If so, there's another gating issue somewhere. If not, it's a jarringly abrupt character introduction and IMO you probably should lay some groundwork for it.

Reactions: performant

Daisuke420

Jul 4, 2017
do we have some info regarding v 1.0 ? apologize in case we have such question above...
Even if we did it, it wouldn't matter. The dev can't keep a deadline, and has since stopped giving them. (because people got mad that he can't keep his deadlines)
Last estimate I heard was sometime in March. Obviously that didn't happen.
Best guess? Before the end of this year, assuming he doesn't just completely bail on the project.
Might be posting updates on Discord, or not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Why doesn't this game have the blackmail tag? Hard to believe it hasn't been reported before, but I guess I'll do that. :confused:

Zeus the fapper

Mar 19, 2020
One of the best shit I've ever played, I don't even let me started talking about Elanor and Catherine. Omg, top notch MILFs, so so good. I wish you would develop more story about Elanor, she's my favourite.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
I don't know why people are bitching about the dev constantly being late with updates and there never what we want I mean look at his name moolah= money and milk well of course he's going to milk every single dollar out of anyone stupid enough to sub to him that's why I don't believe a single word that comes out of any dev all they want is maximum profit and little effort.

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
True, but the details on these two are almost identical.
I have to disagree with the details.
While both churches are of gothic style they are vastly different in details and architecture. The ingame one uses a completely different structure for the aisles since it is effectively a double aisle. The only thing being similar for both is the general gothic style.

DoctorZoid

Mar 29, 2021
Got a question regarding the Corruption stage of Mia and Sophia: can it be raised above the Pure stage with the actual version of the game (0.9.2 Beta) ?

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
I have to disagree with the details.
While both churches are of gothic style they are vastly different in details and architecture. The ingame one uses a completely different structure for the aisles since it is effectively a double aisle. The only thing being similar for both is the general gothic style.
Can't you just admit they are both very similar? ;)

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes